剧集 | 流言终结者(2003) | 导航列表
This time we're playing cops and moonshiners.
这次我们扮演警♥察♥和私酒贩子
We're trying to see if moonshine will outperform gasoline.
我们要看看私酿烈酒能否胜过汽油
So far, it looks like they're pretty close.
到目前为止它们的表现不相上下
You beat it by two seconds.
你们以两秒之差获胜了
But now it's time for our next test.
现在该下一个实验了
Longevity.
持久力测试
What we need to simulate here
我们需要模拟
is a long car chase down a windy road,
在曲折道路上的长途追逐
and that's why thunderhill is ideal.
雷霆崖正是理想的场地
It's got twists, it's got turns, it's got a straightaway.
这里迂回曲折 既有弯道 又有直道
All right. We are about to start our moonshine run experiment.
好的 我们这就要开始私酿烈酒逃亡实验
This is how it's gonna go.
实验将这样进行
Chief is really getting on my nerves.
老大真烦人
Tory and I are gonna be waiting next to the billboard there.
托里和我会在广♥告♥牌旁守株待兔
We're cops eating donuts.
我们是吃甜甜圈的警♥察♥
Keeps giving us these bum beats.
总让咱们在种破地方巡逻
There's plenty of donuts.
反正有好多甜甜圈吃
Now, when Grant races by in his moonshine vehicle,
等格兰特开着他的私酿烈酒汽车呼啸而过
we are going to drop our donuts and jump in the car.
我们就会丢下甜甜圈跳上车
Grant is going to enter the thunderhill raceway track.
格兰特会进入雷霆崖赛道
Now when he does three laps, that's ten miles.
他会开三圈 一共16公里
If in that time we can catch up to him in our gas-powered vehicle,
如果在此期间我们驾驶汽油车追上了他
then the myth is busted.
那么流言被终结
If he makes it away from us,
要是他成功逃脱
it's confirmed.
流言就被证实了
And over on the wrong side of the tracks --
在车道的另一边...
Yes! Good to go.
好 出发吧
Moonshiners! What the heck...let's get 'em.
私酒贩子 见鬼 抓住他们
as Grant powers past the police, the chase is on.
格兰特经过了警♥察♥ 追逐开始
Here we go!
出发了
With just over ten miles of
总共16公里的
high-speed, high-tailing, hot pursuiting to go,
亡命逃亡和玩命追赶
this is the ultimate test of endurance
这就是这种非传统燃料的
for the unconventional fuel.
终极耐力测试
Come on, moonshine, you can do it.
来吧 私酿烈酒 你能行的
Both drivers are giving it everything they've got,
两位司机都拼尽全力
way to keep it together.
想法子追上去
pushing their vehicles to the limit.
把车开到最快速度
This is insane.
太疯狂了
He's performing like he's driving on gas.
他简直就像是开着汽油车
The moonshine is unbelievable.
私酿烈酒的表现令人难以置信
Yep, incredibly,
没错 难以置信
Grant with his tank full of good old white lightning
格兰特开着他装满私酿烈酒的汽车
Ah, don't go, don't go off.
别熄火啊 别熄火
is hanging on to his lead.
一马当先
All right. So I gotta say,
好吧 不得不说
going into this test, I was a little dubious.
实验刚开始的时候我还有点没把握
They are never gonna catch me.
他们绝对抓不着我
As I went in, I started driving
比赛开始 我驾车飞驰
and the first lap around I was being really careful.
第一圈我开得非常谨慎
And then once I started to gain confidence,
接着我越来越有信心
I put the pedal to the metal.
我猛踩油门
The moonshine performed just as well as gasoline.
烈酒表现得和汽油别无二致
If not better.
可能比它还好
Yes! Take that, coppers, I made it!
听好了 条子们 我成功了
Moonshine!
私酿烈酒
After ten miles of pedal to the metal,
经过16公里的极速行驶
Grant and his hooch pass the endurance test.
格兰特和他的私酿烈酒通过了耐力测试
He's gonna be smug.
他肯定要得意死了
Yep, I can tell.
是的 看得出来
That is one smug moonshiner.
那有个洋洋得意的私酒贩子
and successfully escaped the long arm of the law.
成功逃脱恢恢法网
Let me see your hands!
举起手来
I got nothing, I just got fuel in my car, officer.
我什么也没有 只有汽车燃料 警官
Well, that was some fine driving, son.
开得不错啊 小伙子
There was no way we could catch up to you.
我们怎么都没法追上你
Yeah, I mean you were driving as if you were driving with gas.
是的 你就像是开着汽油车
You know what, there was no problems at all here on the track.
开这车在车道上跑完全没有问题
Are we confirming this myth?
流言证实了吗
I can't believe it, but I think we are.
我简直不敢相信 但是我觉得证实了
I think it's confirmed.
流言被证实了
Moonshine is good as gasoline.
私酿烈酒和汽油表现一样出色
But before you get your hopes up about moonshine,
在你对私酿烈酒燃起希望之前
Kari has some fuel for thought.
卡莉对于燃料有些看法
At this point, I feel like people are going to start to put
此时此刻 我猜有的人打算
moonshine in their car.
在自己的车上试试烈酒
That's not necessarily a good idea.
这恐怕不是个好主意
Cars are not made to have alcohol running through them
汽车在设计时可没有考虑以酒精为燃料
and we put in so much moonshine compared to gasoline.
与汽油相比 我们倒进了大量烈酒
The gas mileage, not so good when using moonshine.
每公里酒精消耗极高
Might as well keep it in your cabinet and drink it.
还是把酒留在酒柜里细细品味吧
What are we doing back in the blueprint room?
我们回计划室做什么
I thought we'd wrapped.
我以为我们都搞定了
Indeed we did, but we just got hot off the presses some news
没错 但我们得到的最新消息
that may change the origins of the story of the exploding still.
表明蒸馏器爆♥炸♥或许另有原因
What?
什么
Okay. I want you to cast your mind
好 我要你重新想象
back to the days you were an illegal distiller.
假如你是非法酿酒者
If you knew the cops were coming what would you do?
如果你知道警♥察♥要来了 你会怎么做
I'd get the heck out of there.
我会跑路
Exactly. Illegal distillers would try to
没错 非法酿酒者会试图
remove any evidence of their illegal operation.
销毁一切他们违法操作的证据
and they would do it in a way that we're very familiar with.
他们的解决方式也是我们非常熟悉的
With the explosives.
用炸♥药♥
Exactly.
正是如此
So, for new finale for this myth
因此对这个流言的全新结局
we're going to use ye olde method of destroying the evidence.
我们将用破坏证据的老办法
We'll blow it all up.
把它们全炸光
剧集 | 流言终结者(2003) | 导航列表