剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表
Wait a minute.
等等
What?
什么
He was just here.
他刚刚还在里面
The bodies are dropped off in the back
尸体在后面送下车
where they get a toe tag.
然后挂上身份牌
Then they're brought through autopsy
在存进冷藏柜前
before they are stored in a drawer.
会先进行验尸
Thank you.
谢谢
We initial and mark down the times of every step,
每一步我们都会把时间记录下来
And as you can see, Jalil was in the drawer, 6:00 p.m.
如你所见 下午六点贾利勒还在冷藏柜里
And who else has access to the freezer?
还有谁能接触到冷藏柜
Well, Roz and I have the only keys that I know of.
就我所知只有我和罗兹有钥匙
Possibly management control.
可能内务组的人也有
So this room is never left unattended?
所以这间屋子一直都有人在吗
Rarely, uh, we thin out at night.
很少没有 我们晚上人会少一些
We have one or two M.E.s, an inspector down the hall.
有一到两名法医 大厅里有一名警探
Of course, night time's when we get most of our calls, so --
当然了 一般接到电♥话♥也都是晚上 所以
But we always lock up and set the alarm.
但我们总是会锁好门开启警报系统
I'll get the code and keys changed today.
我今天就把密♥码♥和钥匙给换了
Jalil was here yesterday. Were there any calls last night?
贾利勒昨天还在这 昨晚有接到什么电♥话♥吗
We had four calls last night.
昨晚我们接到了四通电♥话♥
We had an elderly stroke victim in Twin Peaks.
双峰山上的一位中风老人
We had that car crash on market, right?
市集上的那起车祸
And we had, uh, an overdose in the financial district.
金融区的一人吸毒过量致死
They found some patent lawyer facedown,
他们发现一名专利律师趴在桌上
A mountain of cocaine on his desk.
桌上可♥卡♥因♥堆积成山
And then we had a homeless man in the Tenderloin.
还有田德隆区的一个流浪汉
So just an average Tuesday night?
所以就是一个平常的周二夜
No cameras, huh? No cameras.
没有摄像头吗 没有摄像头
We've never had a need for cameras.
我们从来就不需要摄像头
We haven't lost a body in years.
很多年都没丢过尸体了
Uh, certain religious groups object.
某些宗教团体非常反对
This whole sensitive thing about photographing the dead.
他们对拍摄死者这件事情非常敏感
So there's been no cameras.
所以就没有摄像头了
I think we're gonna have to change that now, unfortunately.
很不幸 我想这下得有所改变了
Anyway, I think two people
总之 我觉得
could get a body out of here in five minutes,
两个人把尸体从这儿偷出去只需要五分钟
but they'd have to have knowledge of when
但他们得知道什么时候这里没有人
the office was unattended, they'd have to have a key,
还必须得要有钥匙
and they'd have to know how to disarm the alarm.
并且知道如何解除警报
So you think it's an inside job.
所以你觉得是内鬼所为
Wasted your money. I don't eat radiated food.
又浪费钱 我不吃被辐射的食物
It's got a convection in it.
里面有热风对流功能
You could cook a turkey in there.
你可以用它烤火鸡
You could bake a pie.
还能烤馅饼
Since when do I bake pies?
我什么时候烤过馅饼了
I haven't had much of a appetite these days, anyway.
总之我这些天是没什么胃口
Maybe it's because of those rocks on the table.
也许是因为桌上这些可♥卡♥因♥
Oh, excuse me? Those rocks probably came from your crew.
你说什么 这些可♥卡♥因♥也许都是你的人那儿的
They know I'd kill 'em if that was true.
他们知道要真是这样我会杀了他们的
All that does is make you a hypocrite.
那也只能让你做个伪君子
You heard from Tenea?
你有泰内亚的消息吗
No, you know we don't talk.
没有 你知道我们不说话的
Just thought that may have changed.
以为你们关系缓和了些
No, she got no time for me. Why?
不 她没时间跟我说话 怎么了
I can't find her.
我找不到她
She got out of jail a day early.
她一天前出的狱
Jail?!
监狱
You got your sister involved in the game?!
你把你妹妹也卷进去了
After you promised?
你的承诺呢
She was gonna be a nurse!
她本来就要当护士了
It ain't like that, ma. Okay?
不是那样的 妈 好吧
She was in there for just four months
她只被关了四个月
on some bullshit trumped up charge,
而且罪名也是捏造的
And they dropped it, and they let her walk early.
他们放弃了指控 提前把她放了
So... now you can't find her?
所以 你现在找不到她了吗
Yeah, smart girl, that daughter of mine.
聪明的姑娘 不愧是我女儿
She done with me.
她跟我断绝了关系
And now she done with you.
现在也跟你断绝了关系
Murder?
谋杀
Stay cool, stay cool, stay cool.
别激动 别激动 别激动
Tranquilo.
别出声[西语]
Tranquilo así.
别出声[西语]
They ain't looking for you.
他们不是来找你的
Guttierrez. He's late.
古铁雷斯 他迟到了
You know who paces back and forth on the inside?
知道什么人在里面走来走去吗
Fresh fish.
新囚犯
Dudes who still think it's all a big old mistake
他们仍然觉得只是场误会
hard timin' and shit.
运气不好
No regrets, Carnal. We are where we are.
不能后悔 卡纳尔 我们又回到原地了
The motherland ain't no prison.
祖国不是监狱
We ain't in Mexico yet, bro.
我们还没到墨西哥呢 兄弟
It's just a matter of time.
只是时间问题
See? I got E.S.P., mano.
看见了吧 我有预感
Give me the bag.
把包给我
Stay in the car.
待在车里
Yeah, across the bridge, pendejo.
是的 去桥的那边 蠢货
It's all there. Take it to your man in Lane Six.
都在这了 等上了高速再给你的人
We need to cross now.
我们现在就得过去
Bullshit.
胡说
That's $20,000. Count it again.
这是两万块 再数一遍
Treinta? No, no, no, no.
三万 不不不
The deal was $20,000, paisan.
说好的是两万 老乡
I prefer ladies.
我喜欢干女人
Gorditas, big ones.
胸大的那种
But if you wanna slide through Lane Six,
不过如果你想要过去
It's $30,000, ese.
那就要三万
Carnal, we need to get that fettia.
卡纳尔 我们需要弄到那笔钱
We gotta hit a bank.
得去银行
No, I can't do that. Why not?
不行 不能去 为什么不能
Cristos, I guarantee you
克里斯托 我敢打赌
the people I work with are tracking me.
我的同事在追踪我
If I make a withdrawal from a bank,
如果我从银行取了钱
it's gonna set off an alarm, they're gonna find us.
就会触发警报 他们就能找到我们了
You're just gonna have to deal with them fools.
你得想办法搞定他们
Edgar, we ain't got no other choice.
埃德加 我们没有别的办法了
We gotta pay that vato.
我们得给那家伙钱
Sir, we -- we need to talk.
长官 我们得谈谈
We do. You wanna talk about
是的 你想谈谈
how you stole Kaleb's file from my office?
你是怎么从我办公室里偷走凯勒布档案的吗
Or the fact that Kaleb's death was not a suicide,
还是想谈谈凯勒布不是自杀死的
but a murder,
而是被谋杀的
and you've been keeping that from me.
这件事你一直瞒着我
I had to find out from your informant.
我还是从你线人那里知道的
Lieutenant... Who else knows?
副队 还有谁知道
Hildy, Junior, and Molk.
希尔蒂 小麦还有默克
Yeah, the, the plan is -- well, was,
我们的计划是 本来是
to clear everybody from homicide and then --
排查凶案组的每一个人 然后
and then bring you in.
然后再告诉你
Look, Terry, I get why you did it.
泰瑞 我明白你为什么这么做
But you should've told me.
可是你应该告诉我
Yeah.
是的
So how far along are you?
你们查得怎么样了
We have alibis for everybody except Navarro.
所有人都有不在场证据 除了纳瓦罗
Who's AWOL, suddenly.
他突然擅离职守了
Well, we need to find him.
我们得找到他
Yeah, that's what we're trying to do.
是的 我们一直在努力
Hey, Terry, you,
泰瑞 你
when you say you have alibis for everybody,
你刚才说所有人都有不在场证据
does that include yourself?
包括你吗
剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表