剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表
How do you plead?
你对此作何答辩
My client pleads not guilty, your honor.
我的当事人不认罪 法官阁下
So entered.
陈述已记录在案
We'll hear from the people on bail.
现在来听听州检控方对于本案保释的意见
Due to the particularly heinous nature of the crime --
本案被害人系在面部被近距离射击
the victim was shot in the face at close range --
鉴于该罪行这一令人发指的性质
we request a bail amount of $10 million.
我们要求设定保释金额为一千万美金
That's frankly ridiculous, your honor.
这实在是荒谬 法官阁下
The people's entire case rests on the testimony
检方控诉的整个案子是建立在一个目击证人的证词
of one eyewitness we don't even know.
而我们甚至都不知道那是哪个人
My client has numerous business interests in the city
我的当事人在本市拥有为数众多的商业产权
and no history of violent crime.
且没有暴♥力♥犯罪的经历
Let's not reward the knee-jerk reactions
请不要纵容这个孤注一掷的机构
of a desperate office here.
未经思考作出的盲目判断
I'm not sure I agree with your characterization,
我不是很赞同你的陈述语调
Mr. Jenkins, but I take your point.
詹金斯先生 但我同意你的观点
Bail is set at $1 million.
本案保释金额设定为一百万美元
We need to find that witness.
我们得找到那名目击者
Yeah.
没错
Gentlemen.
先生们
Anyway, uh, so, I could really use a drink.
我想去喝一杯
Want to go get one?
要一起吗
Uh, can't. I have a family thing I have to do.
不行 有点家务事要处理
Oh, cool. All right. Rain check, though?
好吧 那改天约
Uh, sure, yeah. Okay.
当然 改天
Cool. All right.
好 好吧
Have a good night. Yeah.
玩得开心 会的
And then Gwendolyn Summers took the stand
接着格温德琳·桑默斯出庭作证
and read her statement about losing her son,
读了她关于失去她儿子的陈述
and honestly, i just stood back and watched
说实话 我完全置身事外
as she destroyed the courtroom.
就看着她横扫了法庭
Oh, it was beautiful.
简直太妙了
That's great, honey.
太好了 亲爱的
What's the matter?
怎么了
Nothing.
没事
Well, I can tell something's going on.
我能看出来你有心事
So either just be honest or fake it better.
要么说实话 要么就装得像一点
Why do you have to be such an asshole?
你为什么非得这么混♥蛋♥呢
Because I had a great day, and I come home,
因为我今天很开心 然后回到家
and it's like you're throwing a wet blanket on it.
你却当头就给我泼了冷水
What makes it worse is you're not even being honest about it.
更糟的是连这个你都不跟我说实话
Well, maybe you could've checked in with me
或许在你开始你的现场解说之前
before you launched into your play-by-play.
可以先关心我一下
Oh, now I'm launching into a play-by-play?
你说我是在现场解说是吗
Dad! Is that what you're saying?
爸爸 你是这个意思吗
What?! You have to see this.
怎么了 你一定要来看看这个
We're in the middle of a conversation, Michael.
我们正在谈话 迈克尔
Not anymore. Look at this.
现在不是了 看这个
Shut up!
闭嘴
Will you keep your voice down?
你能小点声吗
Why?! Because you want me to play
为什么 因为你们想让我陷入
into this bullshit scenario... Oh, my God.
糟糕透顶的境地 我的天
That's Jamie. Yep.
那是洁米 没错
...ambush me in public...
在公共场合伏击我
Volume, volume, volume.
声音调大
Yep.
好的
...What this is.
就是这样的
You are revealing who you really are right now --
你暴露了你的本来面目
weak and desperate --
懦弱又绝望
because you know you can't stand on your own two feet.
因为你知道你不能依靠自己
Wait for it.
瞧好了
She's stronger than you think.
她比你想象中坚强
No, she's strong because of me!
她那么坚强完全是因为我
If it weren't for me and our marriage,
要不是我 还有我们的婚姻
You'd still be some Bay Area dyke
你还是那个住在旧金山湾区
teaching crafting out of your garage.
在车♥库♥外教人做手工的拉拉
Who you gonna latch onto now?
你现在又要指靠谁呢
You, Sabrina?
你吗 塞布丽娜
Oh, my God. What?
我的天 搞什么
What a shrew.
真是个泼妇
How awesome is that? Oh, it's so awesome.
是不是很棒 简直太棒了
Hey, can you, uh...
你能不能
Can you bring it up again? Yes. Yes, I can.
再放一遍 当然可以
Shut up! I can't believe she said that.
闭嘴 真不敢相信她会这么说
Why?!
为什么
Hey, pops.
嗨 老爸
I know why you called me here.
我知道你们为什么打电♥话♥叫我来
I didn't kill Criolla.
克里奥拉不是我杀的
Inspectors.
警探们
Don't think I didn't want to, though,
你以为我没想过吗
after what that prick said to me.
在那个变♥态♥跟我说那些话之后
So, can you tell us where you were
那你能告诉我们事件发生时
at the time of the alleged incident?
你在哪里吗
I was at home, calling your mother.
我在家 给你妈妈打电♥话♥
Dad, she's busting your balls.
爸 她跟你开玩笑呢
What the hell am I here for, then?
那到底叫我来这干什么
We want you to tell us
我们需要你把所有你知道的
everything you know about the Union.
有关联盟的事告诉我们
Why?
为什么
Because four cops have been killed in the past two months.
因为过去这两个月已经死了四个警♥察♥了
And all of them have been covered up
而他们都被某个很显然
by someone who clearly knows what they're doing.
知道他们所作所为的人给解决了
And they're all connected in some way to the Union, so...
而且他们在某种程度上都跟联盟有关系 所以
"Connected" is a little strong, for the record.
"有关系"这个词有点重了 说明一下
If a guy like Criolla is the standard these days,
如果克里奥拉的做法是如今的标准手法
anything's possible.
那一切都有可能
If the Union's taking people out,
如果联盟在清除人员
the head man is making the calls.
那一定是头领在做决策
Well, how do we find this asshole?
我们怎么找到这个混♥蛋♥
All I can do is tell you how it works.
我只能告诉你是怎么运作的
All right.
好了
This is your head man.
假设这是头领
These are your captains.
这些是各个队长
I'm not talking police rank.
我不是在说警衔
That's what they are to the Union.
这是联盟内的分工
None of the captains know each other.
这些队长都互不相识
The head man's the only one who knows everybody.
只有头领认识他们所有人
Everybody, including the head man,
所有人 包括头领
has soldiers that they tapped to be in the Union.
在联盟里都有士兵来帮他们跟联盟联♥系♥
And you report directly to your captain.
然后直接跟队长报告
That'd be you with Criolla.
就像你跟克里奥拉
But if a captain goes away, the soldiers go away, too.
但如果队长离开了 士兵也一起离开
But Junior's debt's still in play.
但小麦的债还是要还
Of course.
当然
That'd be a drop somewhere.
他们会告诉你放钱的地点
He'll never have face time with another captain.
他永远都没有机会见到其他队长
That's how the Union protects itself.
联盟就是这样进行自保的
There's no way to link any of the captains
没有任何办法可以把队长之间
to each other or to the head man.
或是队长和头领直接联♥系♥起来
Now, I don't know what your plan is,
我不知道你们的计划是什么
but these cops are dangerous.
但这些警♥察♥很危险
Better watch your backs.
一定要小心
They're not cops, dad.
他们不是警♥察♥ 爸爸
They're criminals.
他们是罪犯
And I'm gonna take them all down.
我会把他们全部拿下
剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表