剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表
Mr. Maker, do you understand the charges brought against you?
马克尔先生 你是否清楚你所受到的这些指控
Yes, Your Honor.
是的 法官阁下
Very well. And the prosecution? How would you like to proceed?
很好 检方希望本次庭审如何进行
The court will be seeking special circumstances
法庭应当审查为适用于死刑判决所必需的
necessary for capital punishment, Your Honor.
各种特定情形 法官阁下
How does the defense plead?
辩方的陈述意见呢
Mr. Maker wishes to enter a plea of guilty on all accounts.
马克尔先生对各项指控均愿意表示认罪
Would you repeat that, Ms. Nelson?
你能再说一遍吗 尼尔森女士
Your Honor, Mr. Maker accepts all of the allegations
法官阁下 马克尔先生此刻承认所有指控事实
and enhancements at this time and pleads guilty as charged.
及其修正内容 并认可被控罪名
Mulligan.
我是穆里根
Yeah, what's this about?
什么事
What?
什么
When?
什么时候
Okay, yeah, I'll be there soon. I'm on my way.
好 我马上到 我这就来
Is his mom there?
他妈在吗
Okay. Yeah, no, I should be the officer present, so...
好 我应该作为在场警官 所以...
Thanks for the call. I appreciate it.
多谢你打来 非常感谢
Okay, bye.
再见
Hildy?
希尔蒂
Hildy?
希尔蒂
Jalil Thompson was murdered in juvie,
贾利勒·汤普森在少管所内被杀
but I guess that was just a nothing case, right?
但我觉得根本就不会对此立案吧
Let's get this over with.
尽快结束吧
Is that your son, ma'am?
那是你儿子吗 女士
Yes, it is.
是
You here to say sorry?
你是来让我节哀的吗
Yeah.
嗯
Then what?
然后呢
You go back home?
回到自己家
To see your kids?
看到自己的孩子
You got kids?
你有孩子吧
I have a daughter, yeah.
我有个女儿
Good.
好
You go back to your house,
你回到自己家
and you hold your daughter in your arms.
将自己的女儿搂在怀中
You squeeze her tight
你紧紧抱住她
and tell her
告诉她
everything is gonna be all right.
一切都会好起来的
Then you think about how you killed my son...
然后你想到你怎么害死了我的儿子
my angel.
我的天使
I got no one left.
我没有别人了
Nigga's dead.
那小兄弟死了
We good.
我们没事
There ain't nothing good about a dead nigga.
死了个兄弟怎么会没事
There is if it stops a war.
如果能阻止战争那就没事
You right.
你说得没错
I'll go talk to his moms.
我会告诉他妈妈的
She's ours now.
她是我们的家人了
She's our responsibility.
她由我们照顾了
No doubt.
当然了
You good?
你还好吧
For tonight.
只是今晚
But a storm's coming.
暴风雨就要来了
剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表