剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表
family members' addresses, phone numbers, license plates.
家庭住址 手♥机♥号♥码 还有车牌号♥
How did Kaleb know all this stuff?
凯勒布是怎么得到这些信息的
'Cause he knew that sereno's brother was a cop.
因为他知道那守卫的哥哥是个警♥察♥
S.F.P.D.
旧金山警♥察♥
Do you remember his name?
你还记得他叫什么吗
Cristobal Navarro.
克里斯托巴尔·纳瓦罗
His cop brother's name's Edgar.
他的警♥察♥哥哥叫埃德加
But you would know that, right, inspectors?
但你们已经知道了 对吗 警探们
Thanks to Kaleb Peat,
多亏了凯勒布·皮特
now the Nazi Brotherhood knows his name, too.
现在纳粹兄弟会也知道他的名字了
What else? Is Navarro's family in danger?
还有谁 纳瓦罗的家人也有危险吗
What about his wife? What about his kids?
那他妻子和孩子呢
Everyone's at risk
你从兄弟会那儿偷东西
when you steal from the Brotherhood.
大家就都有危险
They'll kill him, kill his family.
他们会杀了他和他家人
Then they'll wait for all of them to be buried,
然后他们会等他们下葬
dig 'em up, open their caskets, and kill 'em again
把他们挖出来 打开骨灰盒 再杀一次
just to make a point.
只是为了强调
Look, I don't know much.
我知道的不多
Kid got shanked over by the laundry room.
孩子在洗衣房♥里被乱棍打死了
Three guys. No idea who.
有三个人 不知道是谁
And nobody saw anything?
就没人看见什么吗
Administrative investigators took a look,
调查人员问了一遍
but of course, nobody's talking.
当然 没人开口
How hard did you ask?
你审问得有多严厉
As hard as they let me.
在他们的允许范围内
Proving a crime -- now that part is yours.
证实犯罪 这是你们的工作了
Yeah.
对
You got a video?
你这儿有录像吗
Yeah, this is the last shot we got before the incident.
这是离案件发生最近的一段录像
That's it?
就这些
Whoever jumped him knows the facility --
袭击他的那些人熟悉这栋建筑
knows where the cameras are,
知道摄像头在哪
stayed off the film.
所以没被拍到
Okay, run the tape again.
再放一遍录像
Okay, there, pause it.
这里 暂停一下
Zoom in.
放大
That tatt on his neck -- did he have that going in?
他脖子上的纹身 他进来的时候就有吗
Who knows? Maybe.
谁知道呢 也许吧
Lot of kids align when they get in here.
很多孩子进来后就结成了帮派
Prison ink. Homemade. Do you have his intake photos?
自♥制♥纹身 你有他入狱时的照片吗
Nope. For that, you gotta talk to admin.
没有 想要照片 你们得跟行政部门谈
Thanks, Billy. You're a regular fount of information.
谢谢 比利 你真是消息的源泉
"Fount"?
"源泉"
I read. Get over it.
我也读书的 习惯就好了
Thanks, Billy.
谢谢你 比利
Got the IP address on knight254@me.com.
查到knight254@me.com的IP地址了
Chief Keefer in the house.
基弗大人太棒了
Isn't he a looker? Oh. Thanks, Keef.
帅吧 谢谢 基弗
Peace.
不客气
Okay, Angus Runyan --
安古斯·鲁尼恩
Meth, heroin, trafficking,
冰♥毒♥ 海♥洛♥因♥ 贩卖♥♥人口
distribution, money laundering,
贩毒 洗钱
hate crimes, arrested this time around for mayhem,
仇恨犯罪 这次因故意伤害被捕
and became a lifer after two prison homicides.
还是两起监狱杀人案的幸存者
Let me see.
让我看看
Oh, nice.
真不错
That's who Kaleb sent Navarro's personal info to?
凯勒布把纳瓦罗的个人信息发给这个人了
Yeah, sold out his whole family.
对 出♥卖♥♥♥了他全家
Shoot, I'd kill him, too.
换成我也会杀了他
Navarro's on the run.
纳瓦罗在逃
So he's got dual citizenship.
他有双重国籍
We need to tell Molk.
我们得告诉默克
Terry, they've been partners for eight years. Come on.
泰瑞 他们都做了八年搭档了 拜托
It's the least we can do.
我们至少还能做这些
What's, uh, what's up?
怎么了
Do you know if Navarro has any family in Mexico?
你知道纳瓦罗在墨西哥有什么亲戚吗
Uh, yeah, his dad's got a ranch in Altar,
有 他爸爸在国王基坦那边有个牧场
which is just inside the border.
就在国境附近
Why?
怎么了
We're looking at Navarro for Kaleb's murder.
我们因凯勒布谋杀案在调查纳瓦罗
We think he may be on the run.
我们认为他可能在逃
Kaleb's murder? What the hell are you talkin' about?
凯勒布谋杀案 你们到底在说什么
Kaleb shot himself.
凯勒布是自杀的
The gunshot wound was doctored.
那枪伤是伪造的
He was definitely killed.
他是被人谋杀的
Wait -- and Navarro is a suspect?
等等 纳瓦罗是嫌犯吗
Yes.
没错
Why?
为什么
His brother had some kind of issue
他弟弟跟佩利肯湾监狱的
with the Nazi Brotherhood in Pelican Bay.
纳粹兄弟会有些过节
Kaleb was in the Nazis' pocket.
凯勒布曾替纳粹会卖♥♥命
So he gave them all of Navarro's personal information
所以他把纳瓦罗所有个人信息都告诉他们了
just to get Cris to back off.
好让他放弃
Okay, so, uh, yesterday,
好吧 昨天
I saw two skinheads casing Navarro's house.
我看见两个光头仔在纳瓦罗家踩点
Really? Yeah.
真的吗 真的
We gotta find him.
我们得找到他
Yeah.
是啊
You understand the charges against you?
你清楚你所面临的指控吗
10 counts of first degree murder,
十项一级谋杀罪
31 counts of attempted murder.
三十一项谋杀未遂罪
How do you feel about the charges?
你对这些指控有何感受
How do I feel?
我的感受
Well, they're true, and I'm guilty.
这些都是真的 我有罪
Do you feel guilty?
你有负罪感吗
No.
没有
You knew most of your victims, correct?
你认识大多数受害者 对吗
The ones on the bus, yeah.
没错 校车上的都认识
Were you friends with any of them?
他们中有你的朋友吗
Hell, no.
没有
Were any of them your enemy?
他们中有你的敌人吗
Define enemy.
怎么定义敌人
How do you define enemy?
你怎样定义敌人
It depends on the day.
看当天的具体情况
What was your definition of enemy
你射杀他们的那天
on the day of the shootings?
是怎样定义敌人的
Everybody.
所有人都是
But you choose the kids on the bus.
但你选择了校车上的孩子们
Yeah.
是的
Why them?
为什么是他们
Why not them?
为什么不是他们
I mean, it's all inconsequential anyway, right?
怎样都是不合理的 不是吗
What are we on this earth for? Nothing. There's no point.
我们生存在地球上是为了什么 毫无意义
No matter what you say, it all breaks down to the fact
不管你说了什么 到最后还是归结为一个事实
that nothing really matters.
一切都不重要
"Nothing really matters."
一切都不重要
Mine's worse. I doubt that.
我的更糟 才不信
Uh, junkie, a woman my mom's age --
一个瘾君子 跟我妈一般年纪的女的
She OD'd, was in her house for about a week.
毒品注射过量致死 尸体在房♥子里过了一周才被发现
And the cat ate her face.
猫咬掉了她的脸
Which is why I'm a dog person.
所以我喜欢狗
Okay, what's yours?
好了 你的呢
My first D.B.?
我的第一具尸体
4-year-old girl, Palestinian,
四岁的女孩 巴基斯坦人
Shelling tore her into five pieces.
炮弹把她炸成了五块
Still had a teddy bear clutched in one hand.
一只手里还牢牢抓着一只泰迪熊
Whoa, okay, you win.
好吧 你赢了
You guys are here to see Jalil Thompson? Yeah.
你们是来看贾利勒·汤普森的 没错
No problem. I just tucked him in a few hours ago.
没问题 我几个小时前才将他放入冷藏柜
剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表