剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表
Thanks so much for coming down.
十分感谢您能前来
I, uh, know your schedule must be completely insane.
我知道您一定非常忙
I'm missing my book club, a world war I saga with --
错过了读书会 一个讲述一战与...
surprise -- orphans and tuberculosis.
你大概想不到 孤儿还有肺结核的故事
This will be much more interesting.
所以来这里要有趣得多
Well, I'm interested in hearing your take.
我只是想听听你的意见
A take is all I'm giving you, so we're clear.
我能给的也只有意见 你明白吧
Of course.
当然
We have to run.
我们得快点了
Whoa, whoa, whoa, w-what do you think you're doing?
你们这是要干什么
Nap time is over.
休息时间到此为止
We're taking him to county lockup. On whose orders?
我们要带他去拘留所 谁的命令
The sheriff. No, unless your sheriff
警长 不行 除非你们警长大人
is also a judge, his orders are meaningless.
还兼任法官 否则他的命令没用
This young man has not been cleared by his doctor
这个年轻人还没有得到医生的出院许可
or fully evaluated by his counsel.
也没有经过其律师的充分评估
And until we know he can physically withstand
在我们确认他的身体状况允许转移前
the transfer, he's not going anywhere.
他哪也不能去
You take him one step out of this room,
你把他带出这个屋子一步
and I will crawl up your ass with a court order
我会带着法♥院♥指令来找你们
that will make your lives
那将让你们
bery uncomfortable for the foreseeable future.
在不久的将来过得很不自在
Be smart, boys. You're in my wheelhouse.
放聪明点 小子们 这是我的专长
I know you from somewhere.
我好像在哪见过你
My name is Jamie Nelson.
我是洁米·尼尔森
You defended Rick Allen Grace.
你是里克·艾伦·格里斯的辩护律师
Yes, I did.
没错
Did you follow the case?
你关注过那件案子吗
I read about it.
读到过
It was pretty boring.
好无聊
A lot of second-hand accounts and speculation.
都是一堆二手的描述和臆测
So, what do you want to know about it?
那你想知道什么
What was he like?
他是什么样的人
I mean, did he really have voices in his head,
我是说 他脑袋里真的有声音
telling him to bomb the airport, or was that just a tactic?
让他去炸机场呢 还是那只是辩护策略而已
He really heard voices.
他真的听到脑子里有声音
How do you know? He told me.
你怎么知道的 他告诉我的
You believed him?
他说你就信
Ricky... isn't a liar.
里克他 不是骗子
He's a schizophrenic.
他是精神分♥裂♥症患者
Right.
好吧
And he's my friend.
他还是我朋友
So you're my lawyer now?
那现在你是我的律师了吗
I brought Kaleb's mom
今早我给凯勒布的妈妈
some focaccia from liguria bakery this morning.
送去了点在利古利亚烘培点买♥♥的佛卡夏面包
That's good. She coping?
挺好的 她还好吗
Oh, she's trying to make sense of it, you know.
她还是想不明白
She said he definitely wasn't on any meds, though.
但她说他绝对没有在吃什么药
No, uh, unnecessary stress?
没发现他有不必要的压力吗
No, not since Walt was killed.
没有 反正沃尔特出事后没有
She says she saw him a week and a half ago,
她说她十天前才见过他
made him dinner, everything seemed normal.
给他做了晚饭 一切都很正常
I mean, Terry, Kaleb and Walt liked each other, you know?
泰瑞 凯勒布和沃尔特很合得来的
Did you ever hear about them ever having problems?
你听说过他们有矛盾吗
No, I really didn't. Maybe it was friendly fire.
不 还真没有 也许真是误伤吧
The only thing we do know is that the bullet
我们唯一知道的事实是
that killed Walt came from Kaleb's gun.
杀死沃尔特的子弹来自凯勒布的枪
No, Kaleb wouldn't have killed himself if it was friendly.
如果说是误伤的话凯勒布就不会自杀了
I don't see that. What did you tell them?
我觉得不可能 你怎么跟大家说的
Uh, to stick to the story in the press.
说的还是新闻里的那套
Alfie Rentman killed Walt.
沃尔特是阿尔菲·伦特曼杀的
Talking about a cop murder-suicide
讲个警♥察♥杀人后自杀的故事
isn't gonna do anybody any good. No.
对谁都没好处 确实
Oh. Hey, guys.
两位好
Hey, man.
好啊
Lieutenant. What's happening?
警督 还好吗
Hey, Mulligan, let's do this before the tide rolls in.
穆里根 我们赶在天黑前去吧
Suger-land gets dangerous after dark.
苏格的地盘在夜里可是很危险的
Yep.
好
**How you mad about that*
*你看如何
**Now the prom queen want it, get her out of that dress*
*舞会女王出场 脱下她的长裙
**With her cheerleader body, got her pom-poms sweaty*
*看着她的啦啦队员身材 热辣动人
**This nerd throw deeper than a quarterback jock*
*这家伙比四分卫丢球还远
**Baby, you next, huh*
*下个就是你 宝贝
Five-oh! Whoo-whoo!
是警♥察♥哎
What's up?
你好啊
Next time, I pick the lunch place.
下次我来选吃午饭的地方
That is crazy. Really?
真是疯了 真的假的啊
It's quiet, huh?
好安静啊
Rats are in their holes.
老鼠都回洞了
Is this it?
就这儿吗
Yeah.
对
Mrs. Thompson?
汤普森夫人
Mrs. Thompson. SFPD.
汤普森夫人 旧金山警局
What do you want?
你们来做什么
We need to talk to you about your son, Jalil.
我们想和您谈谈您儿子 贾利勒
So, what, you're here to say sorry?
怎么 你们是来道歉的吗
I know you don't believe me, but we want to help jalil.
我知道你不信 但我们真的是想帮他
You already put him away. How you gonna help him now?
你们已经抓了他 还要怎么帮他
By figuring out what really happened.
找出真♥相♥就是帮他
Was -- was he protecting someone
他是 为了保护某人
when he confessed to the murder? W-what?
才承认谋杀的吗 还是什么
Even if you could tell us
你只要告诉我们
what other kids he might have been with that day?
他那天可能和谁在一起就行
I mean -- oh, now I'm supposed to get myself killed
所以现在因为要补救你们对我们家的所作所为
to fix what y'all did to my family.
我还得害我自己也被杀吗
I understand that that's how your feel,
我理解你的感受
but you and Jalil would qualify for witness protection.
但你和贾利勒完全可以申请证人保护
You could move away somewhere, somewhere safe.
你们可以搬去很远的地方 安全的地方
Y'all need to go. I can't have the police here.
你们走吧 不能让他们看到警♥察♥在我家
How you doing, Mrs. Thompson?
你好吗 汤普森夫人
Got your surround sound.
你的立体环绕音响来了
Okay.
好的
What's up?
你们好啊
My blood pressure.
既然彼此没有好脸色
Jalil confesses to a murder he didn't commit.
贾利勒认下了一桩不是自己犯的谋杀罪
His future's done.
他的未来算是毁了
His mom gets a new TV with surround sound.
他妈妈因此得到了一台立体声环绕电视
Check this out.
瞧瞧
Oh, shit. Look who it is.
天哪 瞧瞧这是谁啊
Man.
天哪
I appreciate you guys
真感谢你们
for coming all the way out here, inspectors.
大老远跑到这里来 警探们
It's not often we get SFPD out here
旧金山警局的人来这里
looking out for one of our own.
找我们的人 这可不常见
Look, I'm gonna keep it real with y'all.
听着 我就跟你们说实话吧
Jalil's a good boy, but Potrero's got a way
贾利勒是个好孩子 但波特雷罗
of bringing out the worst in a nigga, you feel me?
能把我们最坏的一面激发出来 明白吗
Jalil didn't kill that kid.
那孩子不是贾利勒杀的
He was covering for somebody else.
他在为别人当替罪羊
And it's just a matter of time before we figure out who.
我们查出这个人 只是时间问题
You feel me?
明白吗
Get your punk ass out of here.
快滚吧
With pleasure.
很乐意
Hey, your cuz want to holler at you.
你堂兄会骂你一顿的
For sure.
肯定会
Go on in, man.
进去吧 哥们
What up, big man?
什么事 伙计
Yo, Sug, what you doing?
苏格 你要干什么
I heard that you were the one that dropped
我听说 你把那三合会的孩子
剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表