剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表
Should've come to me first.
你应该先来找我
There wasn't any time.
没时间了
Do you have proof?
你有证据吗
No.
没有
But just so you know...
但我先说一声
When I speak to him...
我审问他的时候
I'm going at him like I have everything.
会假装我抓到了所有证据
If this is about the other day, uh...
如果这是关于那天的事
I was out of line. I lost my temper, so, uh...
是我出格了 情绪失控
Uh, uh, I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Why don't you have a seat?
你还是先坐吧
We know about the prostitution ring
我们已经知道了
that you're running at the Invisible Hand.
你在无形之手经营卖♥♥淫活动的事
We know how long you've been doing it.
也知道你都干了多久了
And we know all the girls involved.
还知道都涉及哪几个女孩
Are you kidding me?
你逗我啊
Do yourself a favor.
为了你自己
Don't -- don't talk unless...
在我允许你回答之前
I ask you to.
不要说话
I'm gonna offer you a deal.
我给你个谈条件的机会
I already ran it by Koto.
我已经请示过库图
He's cool with it.
他也同意了
If you cop to this, no criminal charges,
如果你承认 就不起诉你
no corruption on your record.
也不会给你记录在案
You resign from the force today, clean.
你今天就从警队辞职 这些一笔勾销
If you want a minute to think about this...
如果你需要考虑一下
I will give you one minute.
我给你一分钟
Is my sister watching?
我姐姐在看吗
Your sister is the only reason
就是因为有你姐姐
this deal is even on the table.
才考虑跟你做这个交易
30 seconds.
30秒
I'll take it.
我同意
Are you the reason the drop never happened with Torres?
和托瑞斯接头的人没来是因为你吗
You make a call?
你联♥系♥他们了
I was just slowing it down.
我只想拖延一下
Who did you call?
你联♥系♥的是谁
Alyssa.
阿莉莎
She's the one that's in charge of the money.
她是管钱的
Come on, hillbilly, don't -- don't look at me like that.
拜托小希 别这么看着我
This is me.
这才是我
This is who I've always been.
一直以来真实的我
Prostitutes.
卖♥♥淫活动
You're a scum bag.
你就是个人♥渣♥
Who is it?
谁啊
It's David.
大卫
What are you doing here?
你怎么来了
I-I couldn't wait till tomorrow night.
我等不到明晚了
Can I take you to dinner now?
今天就带你出去吃饭可以吗
French wine.
法国酒哦
Goes with french fries.
最配法式炸薯条了
S-sure.
好吧
Come on in.
请进
Just give me a minute. I'll throw something on.
稍等一下我换个衣服
Okay.
好
Oh, son of a bitch.
真是
Hey, how cold is it outside?
外面冷吗
It's actually pretty chilly. Um...
挺冷的呢
Y-you're probably gonna need a sweater and maybe a hat.
你可能得穿件毛衣 戴个帽子什么的
You look great.
你真美
Well, since you just showed up,
因为你不请自来
I figured you had something special in mind.
所以我想你是不是有特别的计划
You want to go?
走吗
Yeah.
好
You asked for extra sugar, right?
你要多糖的对吧
Mmm. I'm straight now.
我直说了吧
You want to see something?
想不想看个东西
Yo, so, what am I supposed to be looking at?
你要让我看什么
Me.
看我
I heard you went to go see Andy Chan.
听说你去见安迪·陈了
He say anything about the witness?
他提目击者的事了吗
No.
没有
What else y'all talk about?
你们还说什么了
Chan told you.
陈告诉了你
Yeah.
是的
He told me my boy is making plans to take over.
他说我的人想篡我的权
You think you ready?
你觉得你干的了吗
If I had to be.
赶鸭子也得上架啊
Chan don't think you're ready.
陈觉得你还太嫩
Don't matter what Chan thinks.
陈怎么想不重要
Matters what Potrero thinks.
波特雷罗的人怎么想才重要
Yeah, and I'm the man up in there, not you.
但在那的是我 不是你
I've been cleared,
如今我已经洗脱了嫌疑
so you need to step back to where you belong.
所以你最好该干吗干吗去
Or maybe it's time for a damn change.
也许就该改朝换代了
Give me your burner.
枪给我
Give me your damn burner, homey!
把枪给我 伙计
Slow!
动作慢点
Okay, homey.
好的 伙计
Damn.
真是
You ride or die with this.
不成功便成仁啊
I'm the one holding this gun, not you.
拿着枪的是我 不是你
This is what's best for Potrero.
这是为了波特雷罗好
Ain't even personal.
无关私人恩怨
Shit is always personal, "B."
这种事从来都是私人恩怨 B
This is how every king takes the crown.
每个国王都是这么上位的
You want it?
你想要
You got to come get it!
那你就来拿
What now?
现在怎么办
剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表