剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表
Yeah, I can't see past the work.
我放不下手里的案子
Did Lieutenant Koto give y'all the Kaleb case?
库图警督把凯勒布案交给你们了吗
Hmm. You find anything?
对 你们发现什么了吗
No, but I can see why it went cold.
没 但我明白为什么这个案子破不了了
No prints, no forensics, clean as a whistle.
没指纹 没取证 什么都没有
Reminds me of, uh, what went down on the Sarah Tran case.
让我想起来我们调查的莎拉·陈的案子了
How's that? Well, it's a coverup, too.
那案子如何 也有隐情
Damn. Yeah.
该死 是啊
You want me to dig deeper on Kaleb?
你想让我深挖凯勒布案
I can knock on some doors if it'll help.
如果有用的话 我可以去走访
Man, that would be great. I'd appreciate that.
伙计 那就太棒了 非常感谢
Oh, and, uh, book that cruise.
还有 预定游轮吧
I want to see the guy you hit.
我想见见你打的那个人
I hit a wall.
我打的是墙
Yeah. I heard they reassigned you.
是 我听说你被调离了
What happened?
发生什么事了
I don't want to talk about it.
我不想谈这个
All right.
好吧
Maybe later?
那以后再聊
Maybe.
再说吧
Maybe?
再说
All right, I'll, uh -- I'm gonna give you a call.
好吧 我会给你打电♥话♥的
So, the phone was a burner. Okay.
那是个一次性手♥机♥ 好的
I've got a warrant in for the transaction I.D. number.
我申请到了调查令来获取那部手♥机♥的交易号♥
Okay, what does that -- what does that give us?
那个能调查出什么来
Place and time of sale.
交易的时间和地点
If we're lucky, some video of the person who bought it.
要是运气好 还能找到买♥♥家的录像
That's it? I'm kidding.
只有这些吗 开玩笑的
I owe you.
我欠你一份人情
Hey. Hey, what's going on?
嗨 嗨 怎么了
What do you know about The Union?
关于联盟你知道多少
Uh...not much, that it's, uh, like a slush fund.
知道的不多 大概 就像个行贿基金
Yeah, my dad was part of it.
我爸曾是其中一员
Him and his cronies skimming off the pot, passing it around.
他和他的朋友们从中拿钱 再分发出去
All right, seems standard for back in the day.
在那个年代挺常见的
Well, apparently, it's still going on.
很显然这样的事情还在发生
They bought my brother's gambling debt -- 70 grand.
他们收了我弟的赌债 七万块
Yeah, and now they're sweating him pretty hard.
现在他们正在向他施压
That's -- that's big money.
这可不是一笔小钱
Yeah, and he's terrified about it, which is weird to me.
是啊 他很害怕 这点我觉得很奇怪
Why -- why would he be terrified? I mean, they're cops, right?
他为什么害怕 我是说 他们是警♥察♥对吧
You're the second person to mention The Union this week.
这星期里你是第二个跟我提起联盟的人
Kaleb's sister said that Kaleb and Walt
凯勒布的姐姐说凯勒布和沃尔特
both worked with The Union before they ended up dead.
在生前都曾为联盟工作过
And if any crime in our history
如果过往有任何一桩罪行
has met the threshold for capital punishment
能达到按照人♥民♥意志
as established by the will of the people,
所设立的死刑标准
it is the crime that Dustin Maker committed on that school bus.
那就是达斯汀·马克尔在校车上所犯的罪行
I don't know. Something like that.
就差不多是这样吧
Honey?
亲爱的
Any thoughts?
有什么想法吗
Honestly, I don't know how can focus on that.
说实话 我不知道你怎么还能专心于那个
Well, it -- it's my job.
这是我的工作
What am I supposed to do, ignore it?
我能怎么办 无视它吗
I think we should call the police.
我觉得我们该报♥警♥
And I think you're overreacting, honey.
我觉得你有些反应过度了 亲爱的
All right, Michael's run off before.
迈克尔又不是第一次离家出走了
He always scares you to death,
他总是把你吓个半死
which, just my opinion, is why he does it,
仅我个人认为 这正是他出走的原因
and then he always comes back.
然后他就会回来的
So this is my fault?
所以这是我的错吗
Not even close to what I said.
我绝对不是这个意思
Well, I'm sorry. I have a knot in my stomach.
抱歉 我胃里像打结了一样
It doesn't feel right.
我感觉很不安
Please...
求你
do not call the police right now.
现在先别报♥警♥
I'm going to take a bath.
我只想去泡个澡
Back away from the door.
退后 离门远点
I'm not strapped.
我没带枪
Face the wall.
面朝墙壁
Face the wall!
面朝墙壁
Where's your shadow?
你的跟班呢
No gun, no shadow.
没带枪 没人跟着
Just Suger.
只有我
So, does everyone in Potrero know where I live now, or just you?
是波特雷罗所有人都知道我住哪 还是只有你
Just me.
只有我
Your crib... it looks just how I pictured it.
你的小窝 跟我想象的一样
It's raw.
很原始
Yeah, that's how I like it.
我就喜欢这样的
Me, too.
我也是
This isn't what you came here for.
你不是来看♥房♥♥子的吧
We here now.
我来了
You let me in.
你让我进来了
So...
所以...
I know the officer that arrested Tenea.
我认识抓了泰内亚的那个警♥察♥
Who? It's not important.
谁 那不重要
Veracruz, what you mean it's not important?
韦拉克鲁斯 不重要是什么意思
What you need to know was that officer was complaining
你只需要知道 那个警♥察♥抱怨过
because your sister was only carrying
因为你妹妹被抓到时
six ounces of coke when they stopped her.
只携带了六盎司的可♥卡♥因♥
Six?
六盎司
That's a misdemeanor.
那只是一项轻罪
She should have walked that same day.
她当天就该被放出来的
And then she got arraigned -- felony possession.
而她被传讯了 非法携带可♥卡♥因♥的重罪
And the arrest report
逮捕报告上写着
said that she was carrying eight ounces.
她携带的数量是八盎司
Over the limit.
超出了轻罪上限
I went to the courthouse to look at the arrest report,
我去了法♥院♥ 想看看那份逮捕报告
but it was sealed.
但报告被密封了
No reason to seal an arrest report
一份例行管制药物检查的逮捕报告
for a routine possession bust.
没有理由会被密封
Unless somebody is trying to cover something up. Yeah.
除非有人想掩盖事实 没错
Somebody at 850 was trying to jack up your sister.
警局里有人想要栽赃你妹妹
I don't know who --
我不知道是谁
Who else in 850 got they dicks hard for me besides you?
警局里除了你 还有谁对我有兴趣
My commander.
我的指挥官
Criolla.
克里奥拉
Why did you wait so long to tell me?
为什么现在才告诉我
I got tired of covering shit up.
我受够了帮他隐瞒这些事了
What's this? Look inside.
这是什么 打开看看
Oh, my God. 70 on the dot.
天哪 正好七万块
How did you get this?
你怎么弄到的
Did -- did you, like, break into the evidence room or something?
你 你是闯进证物房♥拿的吗
No. I moved some stuff around.
没有 我卖♥♥掉了一些东西
Legally.
合法的
Okay. Look, I'm...
好吧 听我说 我...
I'm gonna get this back to you, okay,
我会还给你的 好吧
With whatever interest you want.
你想要多少利息都行
I don't want interest.
我不想要利息
I want you to tell me and Terry
我想要你把所有你所知道的
everything you know about the Union.
关于联盟的事告诉我跟泰瑞
Oh, Jesus Christ.
老天啊
What the hell for?
为了什么
It's non-negotiable.
没得商量
So, who's in the Union?
联盟里都有谁
I don't know who's in the Union.
我不知道联盟里还有谁
Except for Criolla.
只知道有克里奥拉
That's the point -- no one knows,
这才是关键 没人知道
even the people that are in it.
就连已经加入的人也不知道
So, what? It's like the Mexican mafia?
怎么 就像墨西哥黑帮那样吗
剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表