剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表
Yeah. Yeah. Leads are dry, so...
嗯 线索到头了 只好...
I want to normalize this room,
我想让这里回归正常
stick to cases outside the building, all right?
先专注于外面的案子 好吗
The two vics in the ditch, the chinatown hit.
沟渠里的两名被害人 唐人街袭击案
Get us back on track. Yeah.
重归正轨吧 好的
Hey, what time are you gonna head over tonight?
你今晚什么时候过去
Why? Uh, you gonna come by and kiss the ring?
怎么 你要过来以表尊敬[亲吻戒指]吗
I'm not kissing shit.
我什么也不亲
Louise wants to see her grandparents.
露易丝想看看外祖父母
Get the hell out of my face, Molk!
从我面前滚开 默克
What?!
看什么
Larry.
拉里
Aw, Jesus! Can't I get a minute?!
老天啊 我就不能单独静一静吗
Not this time.
这次不行
What's going on, man?
怎么了 伙计
Marciella wants me to tell her
玛塞拉想让我告诉她
when this thing with the Brotherhood
兄弟会的破事
is gonna be over.
什么时候才能结束
And I don't have an answer for her. Do you?
我没法回答她 你能吗
Just got to ask her to be patient.
你让她耐心点
Patient -- that's not gonna work.
耐心 没有用的
She's scared for the kids.
她害怕孩子们出事
Wants to take them to Florida.
她想带他们去佛罗里达
Look, I know what you went through
我知道你失去妻子后
when you lost your wife.
都经历了什么
And you came back to work.
你还回来上班
But I'm telling you, man --
但我想告诉你 伙计
I can't do this without my family.
没有家人我做不到
I lose them...
一旦失去他们
I've got nothing.
我就一无所有了
She said you hit her.
她说你打她了
That's true.
她说的是真的
Did you hurt her?
你打伤她了吗
I don't know.
我不知道
Did she cry or bleed?
她哭了吗 流血了吗
I did hurt her.
我确实伤到她了
I punched her -- in the face.
我一拳揍在她脸上
Do you remember why?
你还能想起来为什么吗
Her brothers were making fun of me,
她的兄弟们取笑我
and she started to copy them and uh...
她学他们的样 她...
She went on for a week.
她整整一星期都那样
She didn't even understand what she was saying.
她都不明白自己在说什么
What was she saying?
她说什么
"Prissy boy."
"娘炮"
We were playing football...
我们当时在玩橄榄球...
and I fell.
我摔倒了
And she just said it at the wrong time.
她在错误的时间说了这句话
I didn't even think about it. It just happened.
我想都没想 它就这么发生了
Did it make you feel bad?
你当时有感到内疚吗
I guess. I don't know.
我想是吧 我也说不好
Then why are you upset right now?
那你现在为什么很难过
Because my uncle --
因为我叔叔
When he found out, he sent me back home.
他一知道这事 就送我回家了
He said I could never come back.
他说再也不许我去他家
And I never did.
我也就再没去过
Because you broke the rules -- you hit a girl.
因为你破坏了规矩 你打女孩
But your uncle taught you
但你叔叔告诉你
it was okay to hit boys and kill animals.
可以打男孩 杀动物
And I think he was the one
我猜在你六岁时
who broke your arm when you were 6.
打断你胳膊的人就是他
I'm done.
我说完了
Hey, while I'm setting up the grill,
我搭烧烤架的时候
grab that extra tank of propane from the garage, will you?
你能不能去仓库里拿另一罐丙烷
And ask your mother what she did with my tongs -- the new ones.
问问你妈妈对我的新夹子都做了些什么
Can I talk to you for a second, pops?
我能不能跟你谈谈 爸爸
Really?
真的吗
I thought you came early to help out.
我还以为你早来是想帮忙呢
Noticed you shaved, too.
我还注意到你刮了胡子
Congratulations. You know all my tells.
恭喜你 我想说的你全都知道
Well, it's not gonna do me any good, though, is it?
不过对我也没什么好处 是不是
Somehow, still gonna be losing money here.
总归还是要损失一些钱
Can we just cut with all the bullshit, please, pops?
我们能不能跳过这些废话 爸爸
All right.
好吧
How much?
要多少
$70,000.
七万
Oh, Jesus Christ.
老天爷啊
Who the hell did you get into?
你到底惹上什么人了
Couple different people.
几个不同的人
But the, uh, the Union bought my debt.
但联盟收了我的债务
So, what do you need me for?
那你需要我♥干♥什么
I can't pay it, pops. That's the point.
我付不起 爸爸 这才是重点
There's no money.
我没有钱
I got two mortgage payments, the girls, Mary.
我有两套按揭 我女儿 还有玛丽
And does she know about all this? 'Course not.
那她知道这些吗 当然不知道
Because you got it all under control, right?
因为一切尽在你的掌控之中 对吗
What's the payment plan?
偿还计划是什么
Past couple months, Criolla has me working it off
过去的几个月里 克里奥拉让我收账
doing collections.
来还债
Criolla?
克里奥拉
He's my Union connect.
他是我在联盟的联♥系♥人
He takes 10 grand off the top every time
我每打一个欠他们钱的平民
I knuckle up a civilian that they got under their thumb.
他都有一万提成
I'm hurting people, pops.
我在伤害别人 爸爸
It's not good.
这不好
Wait, wait, wait.
慢着 慢着
You're cracking heads for this Criolla or for the Union?
你是帮克里奥拉还是帮联盟打人
Union's been around since the gold rush.
自从淘金潮以来联盟就存在了
It's always been cops helping cops,
总是警♥察♥之间相互帮助
taking from the bad, giving to the good --
劫恶济善
Good people who got real needs,
那些真正有需要的好人
not problems with their goddamn self-control.
而不是自控能力有问题的人
Okay, fine. You win. Okay?
好吧 你赢了
But either way, I got a problem.
但不管怎么说 我都有麻烦
Can you help me or not?
你到底能不能帮我
I don't have 70 grand laying around,
我手边没有七万这么多
if that's what you're asking.
如果你要的是这个
I'll talk to some people, see what I can do.
我去跟别人谈谈 看看我能帮上什么
Hello. I hear the rumbling of a loulou monster!
你好 我听到了露露妖怪的隆隆声
Grandpa, I'm almost 12.
外公 我都快十二岁了
Hey, baby.
宝贝
Hey, dad. How's it going?
爸爸 近来如何
All right.
还行
Share the wealth?
能分我一点吗
I just happen to have another glass right here.
我这儿恰好还有个杯子
All right.
好的
All right.
好咧
Cheers. Yes, sir.
干杯 好 长官
Oh, that's nice.
真不错
Yeah, gift from upstairs.
上面送的礼物
It pays to get shot, I guess, huh?
中枪换来的奖励 是不是
I heard that.
是啊
So, what's your take on Kaleb's murder?
你怎么看凯勒布被害的事
Off the record.
私底下来说
Off the record?
私底下来说
It's a perfect crime.
是桩完美犯罪
Yeah.
是
Two cops dead, blue on blue,
两名警♥察♥殉职 误伤
Navarro with a target on his back.
纳瓦罗成了活靶子
Not the way it's supposed to be.
本不该如此
Things unraveled after you went down, man.
你受伤之后组里人心有点涣散
剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表