剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表
Aaron, I'm sorry you drove all this way,
亚伦 很抱歉你开了这么远的车过来
but the fact remains I'm not a trial lawyer anymore.
但我不再是辩护律师了 这是不会变的
Okay.
好吧
All right, will you just look at the file, then?
好吧 那你至少看一下文件 好吗
We're in over our heads here, Jamie.
我们已经束手无策了 洁米
I would give anything to pick your brain.
要能听听你的意见 让我做什么都可以
All right, I'll look at it tonight,
好吧 我今晚看看
but that is it, Mr. Mazur.
但仅此而已 马祖尔先生
Please e-mail me the file.
把文件发我邮箱吧
Oh, I work for the government.
我为政♥府♥工作
We're still using netscape.
我们落后到还在用IE呢
Ugh, Burn, do we really have to do this here?
伯恩 我们一定要在这里谈吗
Dr. Roz, could I have a minute, please?
罗兹医生 可以占用这里一会吗
I could use a break.
我正好可以休息下
I need a coffee.
我需要喝杯咖啡
Thank you.
谢谢
This is the bullet I pulled out of Walt's head,
这是我从瓦尔特脑袋里取出的子弹
and it is a .40 caliber.
是点40口径的
Okay. Not okay.
好的 不太好
I've been pulling Alfie's bullets out of bodies all day,
我一整天都在取阿尔菲射出的子弹
and he used two types of bullets.
他用了两种子弹
He used 9mm, 124-grain FMJs
他用的九毫米 124全金属弹头
and .223/5.56 calibers.
以及点223即5.56毫米口径的子弹
But Walt was killed with a .40 cal.
但杀死瓦尔特的是点40口径的
So the bullet that killed Walt
所以杀死瓦尔特的子弹
didn't come from either of Alfie's guns.
并不是从阿尔菲枪里射出的
All the others within close range
剩下在射击范围内的人
were police officers.
就是警员了
We're all issued .40s,
我们配给的子弹都是点40口径
which is why we're talking privately.
这就是为什么我们要私下谈
Oh, if this is a policeman...
如果是警员
this building's gonna be split at the seams.
那这栋大楼就要分崩离析了
Yeah, well, talking out of my depth here, Terry.
你说的超出我的理解范围了 泰瑞
Um...all right, let's say
好吧 假设
we're betting on, uh, friendly fire, right?
假设 这是一次误伤
You have a whole bunch of angry, tired cops
当时一大群愤怒 精疲力尽的警♥察♥
who are running through pitch-black tunnels, right?
在漆黑的隧♥道♥里奔跑
There's the angle of the entry wound.
这是射入口的角度
He was shot from behind at an angle.
他是从背后某个角度被射中的
Haphazard?
是不是事发偶然
What's this, gunshot residue?
这是什么 射击残留物吗
Yeah. It's a pretty wide pattern.
对 半径挺大的
Couple inches at least.
少说有几英寸
Which means it was at close range.
这就说明是近距离射击
3 to 5 feet.
三到五英尺
Which means it wasn't friendly fire.
说明并不是误伤
Yeah.
是的
Everyone was running past me,
大家都从我身边跑过去
and I followed them.
我就跟在他们后面
And I saw Walt there on the ground.
接着我就看到瓦尔特倒在地下了
There was blood everywhere.
到处都是血
Someone tried to start CPR, but it was too late.
有人试着给他做心脏复苏 不过太迟了
I think that's all that we have.
差不多就这样吧
Thanks for your time.
感谢你抽出时间
Are you sure? Because it's no bother.
你确定吗 我没关系的
We have 20 more interviews like this
下午六点前 我还要完成
to complete before 6:00 p.m.
二十次像这样的谈话
Right.
好吧
Lieutenant, you coming?
副队 一起走吗
Oh, I'll catch up.
我一会就来
Okay, thank you.
谢谢你们
How many cops have you interviewed so far?
目前为止你们面谈过多少位警♥察♥了
About 50.
大概五十个
And how many of them were in the north tunnel,
其中一共多少人当时在北隧♥道♥
where Walt was shot?
就是瓦尔特中枪的地方
I don't know. About 20.
不确定 二十个左右
Could go as high as 26 or 27
可能会再多点 二十六七个
If you'd let us proceed with our interviews.
如果你能让我们继续我们的面谈的话
I need a list of them.
我需要这些人的名单
Now.
立刻
Fine.
好吧
Come on, junior. Have another dance.
来嘛 再跳一曲
No, I'm good.
不 不用了
Get off me.
下去
Nothing?
没印象吗
Oh, yeah. She worked the night shift.
她啊 她上夜班
But, you know, I switched to days a couple weeks ago,
不过我几周前换白班了
and I haven't seen her since.
从那之后就没见过她
She quit?
她辞职了吗
Or...you just haven't worked the same shifts?
还是你们没在同一时间当班
I don't know, man. I don't keep track.
我不知道哥们 没注意她的动向
Girls come and go in this business.
干这行的女孩来来去去
Do you know her name?
你知道她叫什么吗
Well, her stripper name -- "Whisper."
她跳脱衣舞时的花名叫"私语"
Hey, bub. Can I get a shot of water, whiskey back?
哥们 能给我来杯威士忌吗
Kentucky James.
肯塔基·詹姆斯
It's my lunch break.
现在是我午休时间
Can I ask you a question?
我能问你个问题吗
In a room full of professional naked women,
在这满是职业裸女的房♥间里
you were talking to the dude behind the bar
你却跟吧台后面那个
with a "Village People" goatee.
蓄着"乡下人"山羊胡的人聊得欢
There something you want to tell me?
你有什么事想跟我说说吗
He's just the first person I saw.
他只不过是我第一个看见的人
Buzz. Try again.
切 换套谎话试试
Look, I -- I am conflicted about strippers.
听着 我对脱衣舞♥女♥的感觉很矛盾
Conflicted how?
怎么个矛盾法
I know a lot of them feel empowered by what they do,
我知道他们觉得自己的职业有自主♥权♥
but... a lot of them are victims
但...其实很多人是受害者
reliving their trauma on the stage.
她们在舞台上重复着自己的受创经历
And I-I-I'm not sure how I feel about paying for that.
我对付钱看这些的人 也说不好是什么感觉
You know I'm on a time table, Fatty B.
你知道我时间表安排得紧 B小胖
What is this about?
有什么事
Shit went sideways the other night, man.
那晚事情出岔子了
Your cousin put a body down.
你堂弟打死个人
Kormega?
柯麦佳吗
Yep.
对
Five-O rolled up right when that shit happened.
之后来了五个警♥察♥
Snapped up Jalil.
抓了贾利勒
You want me to do something about it?
你想让我做点什么吗
No. Just keep an eye out.
不用 留意一下就好
Fo' sho.
必须的
Is that it?
就这些吗
The kid he put down was named Victor Chan.
他杀死的那个孩子叫维克多·陈
"Chan" Chan?
陈家的那个"陈"
As in Andy Chan?
就安迪·陈的"陈"吗
Yeah.
对
Second cousin or something like that.
他远房♥表弟之类的
But it was blood.
但总归是他家的人
What the hell is blood of Andy Chan doing at our hit?
安迪·陈家的人在我们的地盘干什么
I don't know, man.
我不知道
That's what I was trying to figure out.
我当时也正想搞明白这事
You don't know?
你不知道
There's not much we can do now, is it?
我们现在能做的不多了 是不是
I mean, the kid's dead.
那小子已经死了
Dead is dead.
死人不能复生
"Dead is dead"?
"死人不能复生"
We in business with Andy Chan.
我们得罪安迪·陈了
We gonna have to holla at him
我们得跟他打声招呼
and make sure that this is right.
处理好这件事
Do you understand that?
明白了吗
剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表