剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表
You interested now?
现在有兴趣了吗
Tell your boss to come see me
让你老板来见我
now that his legal issue has been resolved.
既然他的法律纠纷解决了的话
Suger ain't my boss no more.
苏格不再是我老板了
Did you kill him?
你把他杀了
All you need to know is he ain't coming back...
你只要知道他不会回来了就行可以了
And Potrero's mine.
波特雷罗是我的了
Okay, yes, in retrospect, I made a mistake leaving her alone,
好吧 现在看来我确实不该留她一个人
but that has nothing to do with our relationship.
但这和我们的关系无关
Molky I mean, in point of fact,
默克 事实就是
the real mistake that I made
我犯的错误就是
was -- was not realizing how close the threat was.
没有意识到威胁已经近在眼前
What if there is no threat, Molky?
如果根本就没有威胁呢 默克
What if Alyssa's the one pulling the strings?
如果幕后主使就是阿莉莎呢
Oh, come on. I mean,
拜托
isn't that what your brother thought about Torres?
之前你弟弟就是这么说托瑞斯的呢
Come on! Really? You're gonna go there?
拜托 真的假的 你要扯这一出
Look, I know what you people think about me.
我知道你们是怎么想我的
All right, enough, okay? It doesn't matter.
好了 够了 行吗 这不重要
We just need to find her.
我们现在需要的是找到她
Navarro, go to the strip club.
纳瓦罗 去脱衣舞夜♥总♥会♥
See if you can identify any of the girls
看看能不能找到小麦
Junior was turning out.
指认的女孩
Alyssa knew about them, maybe they know about her.
阿莉莎知道她们 她们也许也知道她
You -- I need you at your desk. You are way too close to this.
你 回你桌上去 你的关系过于亲密
Lieutenant, I That's that's it.
警督 我 就这样
Koto.
库图
Okay, yeah, thanks.
好的 谢谢
Hey, fresh body in Bayview.
湾景区出现一具尸体
You two are up.
你俩去一趟
Seriously? Bayview?
真的吗 湾景区
Can you not put someone else on this, please?
能不能别让别人跟
I want to follow this thing to the end.
我想把这个案子跟到底
I know you got a stake in this, all right? We all do.
我知道你们很在意 好吗 大家都是
But we're homicide, remember?
但我们毕竟是凶案组 记得吗
We've still got to do our jobs.
我们还有正常工作
Hey, B., what have we got?
B 有什么发现
Black male in his 20s, gunshot wound to the head.
黑人男性 二十岁左右 头部中枪
Anybody see anything?
有目击者吗
No, not really. Uh, a couple witnesses
没有 一对夫妻倒是
saw a black Escalade leaving the scene.
看到一辆埃斯卡拉迪离开了现场
Black Escalade. All right, what about plates?
黑色埃斯卡拉迪 好吧 车牌呢
Anybody I.D. the driver?
有人认识司机吗
No.
没有
Oh, boy.
天啊
Who are you, buddy?
你是谁啊 伙计
Here's his wallet.
这是他的钱包
Thanks.
谢谢
Winston Farmer, 22 years old.
温斯顿·法梅尔 22岁
Lives on Kirkwood, right around the corner.
住在柯克伍德 就在街角
See if you can find any video.
看看能不能找到监控录像
The gas station might have something.
加油站也许拍到了
Yeah.
好的
Looks like he went for a walk to get snacks
看起来好像是出来散步买♥♥点零食
and got shot instead.
结果却挨了枪子儿
We're sorry for your loss.
很遗憾你失去了亲人
Winston was your... Nephew.
温斯顿是你的 侄子
Nephew. My sister's son.
侄子 我姐姐的儿子
I raised him since he was 2.
从他两岁起就是我带大的
Do you remember what happened,
你记得当时发生的事吗
if he had any beef with anyone?
他和谁有仇吗
I don't exactly know.
我也不是很清楚
But there was some kind of argument at the party,
不过他在派对上跟人起过争执
but I didn't see it.
我没亲眼见到
Do you remember what time that was, approximately?
你还记得大概是什么时候吗
Around 10:00.
十点左右
I was putting the candles in the cake,
我正在给蛋糕上插蜡烛
and I could hear some yelling.
听到了吵闹声
No idea what it was about.
不知道是为什么
But by the time I got into the living room,
但我进客厅的时候
everything was fine.
大家都好好的
Then I realized we didn't have no iced tea.
然后我发现我们没冰茶了
I forgot it.
是我忘记了
So Winston jumps up, says he'll get some.
温斯顿就站起来说他去买♥♥
I told him no, but he wanted to.
我说了让他别去 但他就非要去
That is -- that's just like him.
他 一向就这样
It's his birthday, but he's getting the tea.
明明是他生日 他还要亲自去买♥♥茶
So I gave him $10.
所以我就给了他十美元
That was the last time I saw him alive.
那是我最后一次见到活着的他
Who else was at the party?
派对上还有谁
The whole neighborhood.
邻居们都来了
Everybody loved Winston.
大家都很喜欢温斯顿
Hell, no. What about them?
不成 他们呢
It's worth a shot. Come on.
值得一试 来吧
Hey, did you guys know Winston?
你们认识温斯顿吗
Yeah.
认识
You at the party last night?
昨晚参加派对了吗
I remember you.
我记得你
Do you? Pancake breakfast.
是吗 煎饼早餐店见的
You remember me, too, right?
你也记得我 对吧
I do.
是的
Uh, we heard there was a fight at Winston's party.
我们听说温斯顿的派对上有人吵架
Anybody see anything?
有谁看到什么了吗
No.
没有
I don't know anything about a fight.
我不知道吵架的事
What about you?
那你呢
I didn't see nothing.
什么也没见到
We were just dancing.
我们就跳舞来着
Of course you were just dancing. Here, why don't you take this?
当然 只顾跳舞 你们拿着这个好吗
Oh, so what, you're giving me your number now?
怎么 现在要给我电♥话♥了吗
Yeah, yeah.
是啊
If you remember anything, use it,
如果想起什么 打给我
or if you decide to, uh, help for once.
或者你觉得 也该做点好事了的话
You stay out of trouble.
你别惹麻烦
He's still fine, though.
他还是挺帅的
No, Mr. Garrett, I'm -- I'm not asking
不是 加勒特先生 我...我不是
for your daughter's personal information.
要您女儿的个人信息
I-I -- just as -- as class secretary,
只是...只是作为班助
I just want to make sure
我得确保
she has information for the class reunion.
她知道同学会的事情
Right, right. So - so you haven't heard from her at all recently?
好吧 所以您最近也没有跟她联♥系♥过吗
Okay, well, um...
好吧 那...
If she does call, maybe you can just pass along the message.
如果她打给您 麻烦您帮忙传个口信
Thanks.
谢谢
我在这 十九大道上的杜克汽车旅馆 4号♥房♥间
未知号♥码
David?
大卫
It's me!
是我
Promise me you're alone.
跟我保证你是一个人来的
I'm alone. Are you alone?
我一个人来的 你呢
No, I'm having a party.
我才不是 我开着派对呢
Stand over there, please.
站在那儿别动
There's nobody here, David.
大卫 这没别人
Why did you disappear?
你为什么要突然消失
I got scared.
我害怕
Okay. Why didn't you call me?
好吧 那你为什么不打给我
I just texted you.
我刚刚才给你发的短♥信♥
Three hours later -- three hours later on a burner phone!
都过三小时了 用的还是一次性手♥机♥
And the safe is empty!
而且保险柜还是空的
Alyssa, the entire police force thinks that you played me.
阿莉莎 整个警♥察♥部门都以为你在玩我
I am trying to stay alive, okay?!
我只是想活下去 好不好
剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表