剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表
I keep playing it back in my head,
我一直在不断会想
trying to figure out what I could've done differently.
琢磨我当时有什么能改进的地方
Oh, Terry, come on.
泰瑞 别这样
All this would've happened
这些终究会发生的
whether it was you or me in this office.
不管坐这个位置的是你还是我
I'm just glad it was you.
我很高兴是你
I'll bet you were.
我猜也是
We'll get through this.
我们会撑过去的
In the meantime,
与此同时
no one I'd rather have as my number 2.
我不想找人做我的副手
Hey, who, uh, who calls the shots
纳粹兄弟会
for the Nazi Brotherhood at Pelican Bay?
在佩利肯湾的头目是谁
Random, but I actually know this.
随机指派的 不过这点我还真知道
Hughes.
休斯
Jerry Hughes...?
杰瑞·休斯
Gerald Hughes.
杰拉德·休斯
Something like that.
之类的
Why?
怎么了
'cause I want to know who his number 2 is.
因为我想知道谁是他的副手
So, any hot dates on the horizon?
要投入热恋了吗
Uh, doubt it, mom.
应该不会 妈妈
You know, the easiest way is to go online.
最简单的法子就是上网找
And you would know this because...?
你是怎么知道的
Well, actually, the easiest way is to not date at all.
其实呢 最简单的法子就是压根不恋爱
Well, what would be easier is if, you know,
如果你和泰瑞终成眷属
you and Terry just finally got together.
不就简单多了
It's, uh, her partner -- the black guy.
是她搭档 那个黑人
Over my dead body you're with a black.
要和黑人交往得先从我的尸体上踩过去
Grandpa, that's racist.
外公 这是种族歧视
Thank you.
谢谢
Here we go.
又来了
Girls, will you help me?
姑娘们 来帮把手好吗
Let me help.
我来
Actually, you know what? No, no.
别 别
Sit down, please.
请坐
Sit down. Sit down.
请坐 坐
It's 2015. Girls don't need to clear the table.
现在是2015年 餐桌不是非得姑娘们收拾
Black and white people are the same.
黑人白人都一样
Gay people get married.
同性恋也能结婚
So...You need to get over it.
你得接受
You're saying you're gay now?
你是说你是同性恋
You should come here more often.
你该常回家看看
Makes your mother happy.
让你妈高兴高兴
You want to make mom happy, bring her to my house.
你想让妈妈高兴就带她来我家
Not with that parking in your neighborhood.
我可不能把车停在你家那小区
No way.
绝对不行
Well, you can drop her off. You don't have to come in.
你可以送她去 自己不用进去
Smart mouth.
真伶牙俐齿
Always thought that'd get you into trouble.
我总觉得你这张嘴会给你惹麻烦
One of the reasons I didn't think you should be a cop.
那也是我不赞成你当警♥察♥的原因之一
Oh, god. Give me a break, please.
老天 容我喘口气吧
It's true. You can't just pop off at people on that job.
这是真的 干这行不能乱说话
Dad, you didn't want me to be a cop because I'm a woman.
爸 你因为我是女的才不让我当警♥察♥
Not 'cause you're a woman -- 'cause you're my daughter.
不是因为你是女人 因为你是我女儿
Okay, you know what? I don't want to do this right now.
行了 我现在不想聊这个
Hildy, wait.
希尔蒂 等等
God damn it.
该死的
I didn't come out here to get in an argument.
我来不是想跟你吵
That's what we do, dad.
我们就这样 爸
Then just be quiet for a minute and let me say something.
那你安静一会儿听我说
I'm an old man... Not with the times.
我老了 跟不上时代了
But that doesn't mean I don't know some things. I never...
但那不代表我不懂那些事 我从不
What I know better than anything else is cops.
我最了解的就是警♥察♥
I been around them my whole life.
我这辈子都泡在警♥察♥堆里
I know when they're scared.
我知道他们是不是害怕
I know when they're just making a check.
是不是只是例行检查
And I know when they're dirty.
也知道他们有无腐♥败♥
Every once in a while, you see a great one,
偶尔也能看见出色的警♥察♥
and it's obvious.
有目共睹
And that's you.
就是你
And I can't claim credit.
我不敢居功
I know I tried to stop you.
我知道自己曾试图阻止你
But you never gave up.
但你从不放弃
You knew what you wanted.
你知道自己要什么
You proved me wrong.
证明我是错的
Do me a favor. Keep an eye on your brother, will ya?
帮我个忙 照看好你弟弟 好吗
We need to talk.
咱们得谈谈
Where's all this shit going, man?
这些要用到哪儿去
Straight back at Chan.
直捣陈窝
What else you need to know?
你还想知道什么
And where's it supposed to end up?
最后怎么收场
I ain't no fortune teller, bruh.
我不是算命的
That man chopped up my sister, B.
那人砍了我妹妹的头 B
My sister.
我妹妹
Tenea -- she was the only good in my whole family,
泰内亚 她是我家唯一的好人
so this price is gonna be paid.
所以这笔账必须要算
And we got your back, Sug.
我们挺你 苏格
Potrero for life.
一辈子都是波特雷罗的人
All these little ass niggas want blood.
所有的小兄弟们都想报仇雪恨
They gonna be right behind you.
他们都会跟着你冲锋陷阵
Then half of us gonna come back dead.
然后一半都不能活着回来
War is war.
这就是战争
Yeah, but you putting up the whole future of Potrero for your sister.
是 可你为了妹妹搭上整个波特雷罗的未来
And I hate to say it, but she ain't never coming back.
我不想这么说 可她回不来了
Come on! Move!
过来 走
Come on!
过来
What the hell is this?
怎么回事
Nigga just rolled up.
刚抓个小喽啰
I work for Andy Chan.
我是安迪·陈的手下
Hey, look, man, I didn't bring a weapon.
我没带武器
So you must be really stupid.
那你真是蠢到家了
Or you got a death wish.
或者是想找死
I brought a message.
我带来条口信
Mr. Chan wants a sit down.
陈先生想谈谈
Sit down -- please.
请坐
You play mah-jongg?
你打麻将吗
Nah. Dominos.
没 我玩多米诺
I'm told you want a war. That's not good for business.
听说你想挑起战争 那样不好做生意
Business is business.
生意归生意
This is about blood.
这是血海深仇
Whose blood?
谁的血
You killed my nephew.
你杀了我侄儿
And we took the boy who shot him.
我们抓了杀他的人
And then you killed my sister.
然后你就杀了我妹妹
Your sister? No.
你妹妹 没有
You sent me her head in a box.
你把她的头装到箱子里寄给我
I did not get where I am by doing something so stupid.
我能有今天靠的可不是蠢
A smart businessman doesn't hold grudges
聪明的商人不徒招怨恨
or shed senseless blood,
不白白流血
but just quietly does his job.
只静静地干自己的活
That's how you survive.
这样才能生存下去
Ask around. I have plenty of enemies.
你去问问吧 我有很多仇人
And nobody will tell you I operate this way.
但是没人会跟你说这事是我♥干♥的
The box came from you.
那个箱子是你寄来的
I don't know where this box came from.
我不知道那个箱子是从哪来的
And I'm truly sorry for your sister.
我对你妹妹的事深表遗憾
But it sounds like someone has tricked you.
不过你好像是被人耍了
And by doing that, they have tricked me,too.
他们这么做 也耍了我
It has cost me one of my best men.
让我失去了我最好的帮手之一
You know who did this, then?
那你知道是谁干的了
剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表