剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表
You know he's gonna want Kormega.
你知道他会冲着柯麦佳来
Blood for blood.
要他血债血偿
I can't believe you're getting involved with this.
你居然投身进了这事
The kid just asked me to look over the files.
那孩子只是让我看看卷宗而已
I wouldn't really call that getting involved, Hol.
我觉得这不叫投身 霍莉
Jamie, I've been sitting here watching you for two hours.
洁米 我坐在这看着你都两个小时了
You're involved.
你满心投入
Well, it's a fascinating case.
这案子挺有趣的
Oh, so you're thinking about taking it on.
那你想把它接下来
No, I'm looking over the files.
不 我在看卷宗
Please stop.
快别闹了
Your making this into something it isn't.
你把这事弄变味了
Answer me honestly.
说实话
Are you happy with the life we have?
你觉得我们现在的生活幸福吗
What we've built here together?
我们共同营造的东西
Of course, honey. Of course I'm happy.
当然了 宝贝 我当然幸福了
We don't have to worry about feeding that other person?
我们不用担心满足另一个人吧
What other person?
哪个人
The person you become when you're working on a case.
你办案的时候就会变成的那个人
There is nothing to worry about.
没什么好担心的
I'm just giving one of my former students some advice.
我只是在给我之前的学生提供建议
Okay.
好吧
Jamie, stop it.
洁米 住手
Yes. I know you.
对 我了解你
I know you. Do you?
我了解你 真的吗
Yeah, I do. Good.
对 那就好
Too well. Good.
太了解你了 好
Mom, can I watch TV?
妈妈 我能看电视吗
Not tonight, babe.
今晚不行 宝贝
Last thing I need is for her to see the news.
我最不想让她看见新闻
Thank god she likes to read, though.
不过幸亏她爱看书
She reads more books than I do.
她读的书比我都多
Well, that's a good thing, right?
这挺好的 对吧
Don't tell me to turn my frown upside down.
别跟我说高兴点
Okay. What's wrong, though?
好吧 怎么了
I miss my dad.
我想爸爸了
Yeah, I get it.
我明白
Hey, honey, can you go finish your homework, please?
宝贝 你先去写作业吧 好吗
You say that every time you want me to leave the room.
你每次想打发我走的时候都这么说
Just so you know, I always finish my homework
你得知道 我每天从学校一回到家
as soon as I get home from school.
就先写完作业
All righty, then.
那好吧
I don't know what the big deal is.
我不明白有什么大不了的
You guys drink. Why can't dad?
你们喝酒 爸爸为什么就不行
Because daddy's an alcoholic in recovery.
因为爸爸是个尚在恢复中的酗酒者
Or at least used to be.
至少曾经是
He says he's not an alcoholic.
他说他不是个酗酒者
Hypocrites.
伪君子
You're a good mom.
你真是个好妈妈
I just need Mike to get his shit together.
我得让麦克振作起来
He's killing me.
他简直要折磨死我了
All right.
好吧
So, are you gonna tell me what it is
那么 你来这儿
you came here to tell me?
想跟我说什么
Walt got killed by a cop.
沃尔特是被警♥察♥杀死的
Yeah.
对
The .40 cal that they pulled out of his head
从他头部取出的点40口径子弹
didn't match Dustin Maker's
和达斯汀·马克尔
or Alfie Rentman's guns.
与阿尔菲·伦特曼的枪都不匹配
The bullet that killed Walt came from a Sig Sauer,
杀死沃尔特的子弹来自一把西格绍尔手♥枪♥
department issued.
局里的配枪
Well, it must have been friendly fire, right?
肯定是误伤 对吧
The GSR pattern confirmed
火♥药♥残留情况证实
that it was close range, 3 or 4 feet.
是近距离开火 三到四英尺左右
Jesus.
天啊
There's no way. Everybody loved Walt.
不可能 人人都喜欢沃尔特
Oh, this is big. Yeah.
这事严重了 对
How are you gonna keep this quiet?
你想怎么保守住这个秘密
Well, only you know right now.
现在只有你知道
So, yeah.
对
I got to keep this quiet until I figure something else out,
在查出点什么之前 我会一直保守秘密
'cause if it gets out that...
因为如果走露了风声...
We're investigating our fellow policemen...
我们在调查警♥察♥同事们
Well, Navarro's gonna ask me about it.
纳瓦罗肯定会问我
Yeah, well, he's your partner.
对 他是你的搭档
And he's our boy, so if you want to tell him,
他也是我们的人 如果你想告诉他
tell him, but only him.
那就告诉他 但只能告诉他一个人
You have to make it clear that it stops there.
你要跟他说清楚不能再告诉别人了
He's gonna tell Molk.
他会告诉默克的
Not Molk. He cannot tell.
不能告诉默克 不行
No, all I have is a list of 30 cops
我有一份名单 上面有三十个警♥察♥
that were within range of Walt getting killed.
沃尔特被害时他们离他很近
Molk is on that list.
默克就是其中之一
He was right there.
他就在那
Carne asada -- God's perfect food.
墨西哥烤肉 人间美味
I make it every Sunday.
我每个周日都会做
Marinate it with some beer, onions, garlic,
用啤酒 洋葱 大蒜腌起来
a little lime,
再加点酸橙
a little bit of orange juice.
一点橙汁
Salt and pepper it on the grill -- chow!
烤的时候撒点盐和胡椒
You can eat it with eggs, arrozy frijoles.
可以就鸡蛋 米饭和豆
Did you eat breakfast?
你吃早饭了吗
No, my stomach's kind of off today.
没有 今天胃不太好
It is? That's not good.
是吗 这可不好
All of my kids have the stomach flu right now,
我所有的孩子现在都得了急性肠胃炎
and it's like "The exorcist" 24 hours a day.
整天都像是《驱魔人》里那样
Are you nauseous, or is it more of,
你感到恶心吗 还是说
you know, like a crampy feeling?
腹部有绞痛的感觉
You know what? I'm not --
算了 我不想...
I'm not gonna have this conversation right now.
我现在不想跟你说这个
Okay.
好吧
What's up?
怎么了
Hildy?
希尔蒂
Walt was killed by a cop.
沃尔特是被一个警♥察♥杀死的
What?
什么
I thought it was Alfie.
我还以为是阿尔菲干的
No, it wasn't. Terry told me last night.
不 不是他 泰瑞昨天晚上跟我说的
He doesn't know who, though.
不过他也不知道是谁
Dios me.
天哪
I'm telling you because you're my partner, all right?
我告诉你这事是因为你的是我的搭档
But Terry needs to keep this tight,
不过泰瑞不想让这事传出去
so you don't tell anyone, you understand me?
所以你不要告诉别人 明白我的意思吗
Nobody -- even Molk.
任何人都不行 连默克也不行
What -- what? Why can't I tell --
什么 什么 我为什么不能...
Jalil wants to talk.
贾利勒想要谈谈
My client has decided to cooperate.
我的委托人决定配合你们了
I killed him --
我杀了他
Victor Chan.
维克多·陈
You know his name?
你知道他的名字吗
Were you two friends?
你们是朋友吗
No.
不是
Never met that guy before, but he's the one I shot.
以前从没见过那人 不过他是我杀的
Then I tossed the gun in the bay.
然后我把枪扔到海里了
Usually cops are more excited
通常情况下 嫌犯主动配合
when suspects agree to cooperate,
会让警♥察♥很高兴的
Let alone confess.
更不用说是认罪了
Why did you change your story, Jalil?
你为什么要改口供 贾利勒
My mama raised me to tell the truth.
从小我妈妈就教育我要说实话
Excuse me.
失陪
Hey, Navarro.
纳瓦罗
剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表