剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表
I like that name.
我喜欢这名字
Please send her over here With the letter that she took from my bunker.
让她带上从我住的地道那拿走的信过来
You have your blonde. Let the girl go.
我会派她来的 你先放了那女孩
Who, Barbie?
谁 芭比公主吗
No.
不
No, I-I think -- I think Hildy is my princess.
不 我...我觉得希尔蒂才是我的公主
She has my letter.
她拿着我的信
She's the only one I will talk to.
我只和她一个人谈
Those are the rules.
这是游戏规则
You're playing by my rules now.
现在得按照我的游戏规则玩了
Now you get to talk to me.
你得和我谈
Beautiful point, but I've already played that ending.
美好的意义 我已经打通那个结局了
It's, uh...
挺...
anticlimactic.
突兀的
Give me the...
给我...
You want the letter, we got to make a trade, okay?
你想拿到信 那我们就得做个交易
Clever.
很明智
Meet me in the middle of the bridge.
我们桥中间见
Hand it over.
给我
Barbie first.
先放芭比
Don't you want to win?
你不想赢吗
We're almost there.
我们都快通关了
I thought this was about you winning.
我还以为只有你能赢
I just want to finish.
我只想了结一切
You're the only one who gets to win the game.
只有你才能赢得这场游戏
Okay.
好吧
The game only ends when the hero rescues the princess.
只有当英雄救得公主 游戏才会结束
You got your princess.
你已经救得公主了
So let's call it a day.
就此收手吧
Beautiful point.
美好的意义
I do have my princess.
我确实找到了我的公主
I thought Barbie was my princess.
我原以为芭比是我的公主
But I was wrong.
但我错了
That's not who you are.
你不是我的公主
Alfie, let her go. Let her go.
阿尔菲 放她走 放她走
Ms. Hildy, you are the only one who can end the game.
希尔蒂女士 只有你才能结束这场游戏
You have to rescue the blond princess from the monster.
你得从怪物手中救出金发公主
You're not a monster.
你不是怪物
You just need help.
你只是需要帮助
Let me help you.
让我来帮助你
I'm the bad guy, okay?!
我是大反派 好吗
I'm the bad guy.
我是个恶人
That's the one thing that you haven't figured out.
你没有想明白这一点
Alfie, I need you to put down the gun, okay?
阿尔菲 放下那把枪 好吗
Put down the gun. Help me!
放下枪 救救我
Put it down.
放下
Relax.
放松
You're gonna win.
你会赢的
The game ends this way every time.
游戏永远都是这样结尾
It doesn't have to, though.
但没必要这样结尾啊
Beautiful point.
美好的意义
剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表