剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表
I'm here to pick up my sister,
我是来接我妹妹的
Tenea Cascade.
她叫泰内亚·凯斯格特
Have a seat.
先请坐
Smells good.
真香
I should've thought of that.
我该想到的
I just didn't know what to bring.
只是我不知道带点什么好
Burgers. Smart.
汉堡 聪明之选
What are you here for?
你来这儿接谁
My wife.
我妻子
She's been in there for three months on a D.U.I.
她酒后驾驶被判了三个月
You?
你呢
My sister. Four months.
我妹妹 四个月
Just kills you every day, doesn't it?
感觉到时刻都在受折磨 是不是
I mean, they're in there, and you can't help.
她们在狱中 我们却无能为力
And you don't even know what to do to help. You just...
不知道做点什么能帮上忙 只能...
I'm sorry. I-I -- I'm -- I'm nervous.
抱歉 我太神经质了
No, you're cool, bro. I get it.
没关系 哥们 我明白
Hey, baby.
宝贝
Wanna get out of here?
想离开这里吗
Let's go.
走吧
Sir?
先生
Sir.
先生
I checked the log,
我查过记录了
there's no Cascade scheduled for release today.
今天的释放名单中没有姓凯斯格特的
Check again.
再查一遍
You probably put her name in wrong.
你可能把她的名字拼错了
Tenea is t-e-n-e-a.
泰内亚是泰 内 亚
Last name is Cascade. I'm her brother, Suger.
她姓凯斯格特 我是她哥哥 苏格
已于昨日13:46分释放
泰内亚·凯斯格特
You're a day late.
你来晚了一天
What?
什么
Is that her signature right there?
这是她的签名吗
Yeah, but --
对 但是
Well, she was released yesterday. Take a look.
她昨天就被释放出狱了 好好看看
I am a simple kind of guy, Ms. Nelson --
我是个简单的人 尼尔森女士
Meat and potatoes,
喜欢肉和土豆
football and beer,
足球和啤酒
order in my court, not bombshells.
还有法庭上的秩序 不喜欢突发事件
Judge Ellis, this was my client's choice to make,
埃利斯法官 这是我当事人的选择
and I support it.
我也支持他
Whether or not he has a choice is not the question.
问题不在于他有没有选择
What matters is whether this court can legitimate view him
而是本庭是否认同 以他的健康状况
as fit to make this choice on his own.
可以由他自己做出选择
I've had Dustin evaluated numerous times by a psychiatrist
我已经请贵庭经常任用的一位精神科医生
frequently used by this court, Your Honor.
对达斯汀进行了多次评估 法官阁下
According to Dr. Wersheim,
据沃舍姆医生表示
my client meets all legal standards for mental competency
我的当事人符合所有精神能力的法定标准
and has made here an intelligent and fully informed waiver.
并且是在完全知情与理解的情况下作出的弃权表示
I can't just sign off on this, Ms. Nelson.
我不能仅凭这些作出认可 尼尔森女士
Mr. Siletti is right.
瑟莱缇先生说得对
Competency comes first.
得先进行精神能力鉴定
And your shrink is not the court's shrink.
你请的精神科医生不是法庭指定的医生
I order that Mr. Maker
我要求马克尔先生
undergo a comprehensive psychiatric evaluation
接受一次由法庭指定医生做出的
with a court-appointed doctor.
全面的精神病学评估
Based on his findings, I'll make my determination
我会根据该医生的结论做出我的判断
as to whether or not this case goes to trial.
以此决定此案是否需要进行庭审
Hey, Chief. I was just looking for you.
局长 我刚在找你
Here I am, and I brought a friend.
我过来了 还带了个朋友
Hey, dad.
爸爸
What's going on?
怎么了
Have a seat.
请坐
Did I do somethin' wrong?
我做错什么了吗
Quite the opposite.
恰恰相反
I thought your father would enjoy being here
我觉得让你父亲来目睹儿子的升职
to witness his son's promotion.
他会很高兴
Congratulations, Jim,
祝贺你 金
I'm putting a star on your shoulder.
我要在你的肩章上加颗星
You were a hero during the school bus shooting,
你是校车枪击案中的英雄
and this department has big plans for you.
局里对你抱有很大的期望
Well, only if you're interested, of course.
当然 得要你自己感兴趣才行
Oh, no, Chief,
不 局长
I'm honored. Truly.
我真是太荣幸了 真的
But with respect, I'd like a little time to think about it.
但恕我想花点时间好好想想
My unit has been under immense pressure since the bus shooting.
校车枪击案发生后 凶案组承担着很大压力
We've -- we've lost two inspectors.
我们失去了两名警探
You know, this would be the worst possible time
现在这个时间 我要是离开的话
for me to leave.
可能不太合适
I admire your loyalty, Lieutenant.
我敬佩你的忠诚 警督
Think about it. Take the week.
好好想想 给你一周时间
Yes, thank you, sir.
好的 谢谢您 长官
Congratulations, almost.
祝贺你 虽然还差一点
Mr. Koto.
库图先生
Did you pressure him to promote me?
是你对他施压让他提拔我的吗
Why are you so afraid of success?
为什么你如此害怕成功
Dad, what makes you think I'm even interested in --
爸爸 你为什么会觉得我对升职感兴趣
Nobody ever rises to power refusing promotion.
没有哪个掌权者会拒绝升职
It's not just about power, dad.
这跟权力没关系 爸爸
My team is like my family. I'm not abandoning them.
我的队友就像我的家人 我不想抛下他们
Loyalty is admirable in a follower.
忠诚对于追随者来说值得敬佩
In a leader, it is weakness.
但对于领导者 那是软弱
What are you, son?
你是哪种人 儿子
Are you a follower?
你是追随者
Or the future mayor?
还是未来的市长
The trial of Dustin Maker is turning into a circus.
达斯汀·马克尔的审判变成了一出马戏
The media's practically camped out downstairs.
媒体都已经在楼下安营扎寨了
Look, we need a win as a unit here.
我们作为凶案组 要打一场胜仗
Hildy, Terry, I need you to dig a little deeper
希尔蒂 泰瑞 关于沃尔特的死
into Walt's death.
你们得查得更深入些
We gotta figure out what happened down there.
我们得查清楚那里到底发生了什么
Was it friendly fire? Or did Kaleb kill with intent?
是误伤 还是凯勒布故意杀人
And if he did, what was his motive?
如果是故意的 那他的动机何在
Maybe that'll help us make sense of his suicide.
也许这能让我们搞明白他为什么自杀
All right, on it.
好的 在查了
Junior, you're on the Jalil Thompson case.
小麦 你去查贾利勒·汤普森的案子
Roger that.
收到
Molk, where the hell is Navarro?
默克 纳瓦罗到底在哪
I mean, the quinceanera is over, isn't it?
成人礼都结束了 不是吗
Or does it take up two weekends?
还是要花上两个周末
You know, I was gonna swing by his house.
我去他家一趟
I'll let you know right away, sir.
一有消息就通知您 长官
All right.
好的
So, um, I was the one who arrested Jalil.
是我逮捕的贾利勒
I took his confession.
我录的口供
He was... a really good kid.
他是个好孩子
He has a good mom, so... do your best, okay?
他有位好妈妈 你尽力而为 好吗
Of course.
当然
If I were you, I'd probably start at juvie and then you could...
换做是我 我会从少管所查起 然后
Hildy.
希尔蒂
Take it easy.
放心
I know how to work a case, okay?
我知道怎么查案
One more thing.
还有件事
You, me, and Terry -- we're the only ones who know
你 我 泰瑞 只有我们三个知道
that Kaleb's suicide wasn't actually a suicide.
凯勒布自杀案其实不是自杀
So let's keep it that way
所以我们还是不要声张
until we clear the rest of the team, all right?
直到排查完其他组员 好吗
Who hasn't been cleared?
还有谁没查
Navarro.
纳瓦罗
But...
但是
you're not worried, right?
你不担心是他 对吧
剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表