剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表
You okay?
你还好吗
Yeah. Just didn't get much sleep last night.
是的 就是昨晚睡得不好
I said "Hi" to you in the hallway, you didn't even respond.
刚才我在走廊跟你打招呼 你都没理我
You must be pretty tired. Yeah.
你一定是太累了 是的
Sorry, what's up?
抱歉 怎么了
Look, did... did ballistics contact you
弹道组的人联♥系♥你了吗
about testing your gun?
让你把枪拿去测试
No. Why?
没有 怎么了
They called me.
他们给我打了电♥话♥
Is there something going on that I need to know about?
是不是有什么我不知道的
I-I-I'm tired, Molky.
我很累了 默克
I mean, I was up all night.
我一整晚都没睡
I mean, you know, I got a lot stuff going on.
而且我还有很多事要处理
Hey, look, man.
听我说 伙计
I've been your partner for eight years.
我跟你搭档了八年了
You know something, and you're hiding.
你肯定知道什么 而且还瞒着我
What the hell's going on?
到底怎么回事
Forensics came back.
法医结果出来了
Walt was killed by a cop.
沃尔特是被一个警♥察♥杀的
Happy?
高兴了
So, what's up?
怎么了
Well, I understand the working theory
我已经听说了
is that a cop killed Walt.
沃尔特是被警♥察♥杀的
Who told you that?
谁告诉你的
Doesn't matter.
这不重要
But ballistics called me,
可是弹道组的人找我了
and I guess I'm on some kind of list.
所以我想我是上了某种名单了吧
You were in the north tunnel, so you're on the list.
你当时在北边隧♥道♥里 所以你上了名单
Can I see it?
我能看一下吗
The list?
那份名单
Kaleb was cleared?
没有凯勒布
He was in the south tunnel.
他当时在南边隧♥道♥
No. N-no, he wasn't.
不 不是的
No, he was in the north tunnel, right by Walt.
不 他当时在北边隧♥道♥ 就在沃尔特旁边
I mean I was there.
我当时也在那
Are... are you sure?
你 你确定吗
Yeah. No, look, I was looking in the other direction
是的 是这样 我听到枪声时
when I heard the shot.
正在朝另一个方向看
I turned around to see Walt fall,
转过身来时沃尔特倒下了
and Kaleb was right there along with the rest of these guys.
凯勒布和其他的警♥察♥就在旁边
I mean, I-I-if this is based upon geography,
如果这是根据位置制订的名单
then Kaleb should be on the list.
那么凯勒布应该也在上面
Hey, Wesley.
韦斯利
This is English, from homicide.
我是英格利希 凶案组的
I have another star
还有一个人的枪
for you to run against that bullet.
需要接受弹道测试
Yeah, Kaleb Peat.
凯勒布·皮特
Yep.
是的
All right, thanks, man.
好的 谢了 伙计
私人告别会
瓦尔特·沃尔特·马丁
Making the ultimate sacrifice, we give thanks.
做出了最大牺牲 我们感谢他
We honor his service.
我们以他为荣
And we say "God bless."
上帝保佑
The lost of Walt
沃尔特的离去
leaves a tear in the fabric of our brotherhood,
让我们失去了一位好兄弟
which is now our job to heal.
而我们现在需要恢复
I told him to get lost.
我让他赶紧离开的
You need me to call for a warrant?
需要我去申请搜查令吗
No. There's no time.
不用 没时间了
Clear.
安全
Terry.
泰瑞
Where's his suicide note?
他的自杀遗书呢
Crazy shit.
太扯淡了
Bad week.
不顺的一周
Bag his gun.
把他的枪装起来
I got it.
我来吧
剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表