剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表
Son of a bitch.
王八蛋
Finish the goddamn game.
快结束这该死的游戏
Hey, Al.
你好啊 艾尔
Who the hell are you?
你谁啊
It doesn't matter.
我是谁不重要
I'm here to collect.
我是来收账的
For who?
帮谁收账
I don't know you.
我压根不认识你
The people you been ducking all week,
就是那些你躲了一个星期的人
okay?
知道了吧
You owe 5 grand.
你还欠五千块
Yeah. Let's go.
想起来了吧 走吧
I can pay, man. I can pay. I can pay.
我会还的 我会还的
I can pay, man!
我会还的
We just got to go to the office!
我们回办公室去拿
Jesus Christ, man.
老天 老兄
I'm trying, okay?
我正在开呢 好吗
You busted my hand. It's not easy.
你把我手打折了 开起来很困难
I'm not rushing you, idiot.
我不是要催你 蠢货
Just making sure you don't got a gun in the safe.
只是以防你在保险柜里藏了枪
I don't have a goddamn gun.
我没枪
Nice and easy.
慢慢来
I'm not gonna have a job now.
这下饭碗保不住了
But I guess that's not your problem, is it?
不过我想你不会在意的 对吧
That was quick.
还挺快
He dipped into company funds.
他拿了他公♥司♥的钱
And you're persuasive.
你很有说服力
I'm done.
我不干了
I'm not doing this anymore.
我不会再做这种事了
You still got a bill with The Union.
你还欠联盟钱
Unless you're ready to pay, you need to be on the work program.
除非你掏得出钱 不然还是得继续干活
Then I will get the money and I will pay,
我会搞到钱还账的
but I am done cracking heads.
我受够这种打人要债的日子了
We're well way past the point of installments, Junior.
不能分期付款了 小麦
You need to come up with a plan for the full boat.
你只能想办法一次付清
I said I will pay.
我说了我会付的
There'll be consequences if you don't.
要是办不到后果会很严重
Never hurt a man in blue, right?
永远不动警♥察♥
Isn't that your number-one rule?
这是你们的头条规矩对吧
Pay your debt in a week,
一周内付清欠款
or you'll learn all about The Union rules
否则你会领略到联盟的规矩
and how they get enforced.
和他们的执行手段的
Welcome home.
欢迎回家
Anything to declare?
有需要申报的东西吗
Uh, nothing to declare. Thank you.
没有 谢谢
Sir, could you please pull into the examination lane?
先生 请将车停到检查车道
I'm just grabbing my badge.
我拿个警徽
I'm a cop.
我是警♥察♥
Sir, I need you to pull into the examination area.
先生 请将车停到检查区域
Put it in park.
挂停车档
Sit down.
坐下
Easy, fellas. Easy.
轻点 兄弟们 轻点
You okay?
你没事吧
So, what... why... why did you run, Navarro?
怎么...你为什么要跑 纳瓦罗
I didn't run.
我没跑
I took my brother across the border.
我只是带我弟弟出境
Cristobal?
克里斯托巴尔
The hell were you thinking?
你是怎么想的
He's a parolee, man.
他是个假释犯 伙计
You can't take him out of the country.
你不能把他带出国
It's a felony.
这可是重罪
Better than a bullet in his head.
也好过他被人爆头
He got jammed up by the Nazi Brotherhood
纳粹兄弟会的人在佩利肯湾监狱里
at Pelican Bay.
找他麻烦
They put out a contract.
他们要他的命
Yeah, we know.
我们知道了
They had information on your whole family.
他们手头有你们家所有人的信息
There was this deputy that brings in heroin
监狱一个副主管帮纳粹兄弟会的人
for the Nazi Brotherhood. Cris
带海♥洛♥因♥进去 克里斯他
turned the deputy to his gang... Southies.
向他的帮派举报了那个副主管
Southies cut off the Nazis' main source of revenue.
南方帮切断了纳粹兄弟会的生财之道
This whole thing is about a drug deal?
这一切都跟贩毒有关
The whites are making 9, 10 grand an ounce
在里面 1盎司海♥洛♥因♥可以被白人
dealing heroin from the inside.
卖♥♥到9千到1万块
They want to make sure it doesn't happen again.
他们不希望再有这种事发生
Wait. Wait. Wait. So, your brother's on parole.
慢着 那么情况是 你弟弟还在假释期
He's got a contract on his head, so you take him to Mexico
有人要他的命 所以你带他逃去了墨西哥
so that the... the Nazi Brotherhood-can't touch him.
这样纳粹兄弟会就动不了他了
Only thing I could do for him...
我只能为他做这些了
Put him with my parents,
让他跟我父母在一起
law or no law.
不管合不合法
What about the rest of your family?
那你其他的家人怎么办
One step at a time. They're coming for Cristobal first.
只能一步一步来 他们首先要杀的的是克里斯托巴尔
We need to get them protection.
我们得派人保护他们
Yeah.
嗯
We will.
会的
So, you know
这么说你知道
that Kaleb sold out your family
凯勒布把你的家人
to the Nazi Brotherhood?
出♥卖♥♥♥给了纳粹兄弟会
I think you know I do.
你清楚我知道
And where were you the night Kaleb was killed?
凯勒布被杀当晚你在哪里
That's what this is about?
原来是为了这事吗
Navarro, no one could get an alibi for you.
纳瓦罗 没人能帮你提供不在场证明
I was with Walt's mother --
我在陪沃尔特的母亲
Helping her for the funeral.
帮她筹备葬礼
She'll tell you.
去问她 她会说的
All right?
行了吗
So, if I call her right now...?
如果我现在打电♥话♥给她
Yeah. Call her.
对 打吧
Are you guys serious?
你们真的假的
You been walking around thinking I did this?
你们怀疑是我♥干♥的
Come on.
拜托
Terry...
泰瑞
You know I'm not a killer.
你知道我不是凶手
I don't know.
我不知道
Kaleb's dead.
凯勒布死了
You ran.
而你跑了
And it's family.
事情又关乎你的家庭
And when I found out what Kaleb did, I wanted him dead.
我发现凯勒布干的好事的时候 我希望他去死
Truth!
这是真话
But I can't snatch a life, bro.
但我是不会杀人的
I'm not built like that.
这不是我的本性
Hey, Dustin.
达斯汀
Where's Jamie?
洁米呢
Neck deep in maker family research.
正埋头苦查你的家人
She must be bored.
她肯定很无聊
Yeah, I don't think she ever gets bored.
我觉得她从来没无聊过
So, in the meanwhile, I thought you
与此同时呢 我想你也许
might be able to help me with discovery.
能帮我准备下显示证据
What's discovery?
什么是显示证据
Oh, it's all the evidence
就是那些在犯罪现场
from the crime scene and police investigation
和警方调查时发现的证据
that the prosecution is going to withhold from us
检方不到最后一刻
until the last possible second.
是不会告诉我们的
If you can fill in some of the answers here,
如果你能在这先解答一些问题
we can be much better prepared.
我们就能做更充分的准备
Okay, why don't we start with --
好了 我们就从这个开始吧
How'd you get the flash bombs?
你是怎么弄到闪光弹的
I didn't.
我没弄到闪光弹
Did Alfie?
那阿尔菲有吗
剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表