剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表
Here she is entering the building.
这是她进大楼时的画面
No gun on her.
没有带枪
That's how she gets through the metal detector.
所以她才能通过金属探测器的检查
Clearly knows where she's going.
她的意图很明确
No video in the bathroom.
厕所里没有摄像头
She just went in the men's room, though.
可是她去了男卫生间
Yep. Watch.
是的 看好了
And now we have a briefcase.
出来时多了一个公文包
Gun was probably planted in the bathroom.
可能有人事先把枪放在了卫生间里
Must have come from somebody inside the building.
肯定是楼里的某个人干的
Yeah, that's the only way this thing works.
是的 只有这一种可能
Sets him up with papers so he wouldn't see it coming.
先让他看文件 他就不会有所防范
Jesus.
天哪
Closes the briefcase.
关上了公文包
Goes behind him, makes it look like he's still reading,
去他后面 把他摆成还在看文件的样子
which is how she gets out before lockdown.
她就是这么在戒♥严♥前逃脱的
Because...
因为
deputy doesn't even realize that Criolla's dead yet.
看守根本没有想到克里奥拉已经死了
See?
是吧
She exits, takes off her shoes.
她出来了 脱掉了鞋子
We run those for DNA?
检测过上面的DNA了吗
Yep.
嗯
And bolts.
就这么跑了
She's down the stairs and out the building
她下了楼梯 然后离开了大楼
All before this happens.
都在这之前
And he's out.
他倒了
Deputy enters, calls it in,
看守进来了 上报了情况
building goes on lockdown about a minute later.
大约一分钟后整座大楼就戒♥严♥了
By then, she's probably on her way to the airport or wherever.
那时她可能已经在去机场或别的地方的路上了
And slips right through our APB.
还躲过了我们的全境通缉
She probably wore a wig, changed her clothes.
她可能戴了假发 换了衣服
We're running fingerprints off the gun,
我们正在查枪上的指纹
but I don't think she's concerned about that.
不过我觉得她并不担心这个
She probably has multiple I.D.s, right?
她可能有很多身份 对吧
Woman's a total pro.
这女的绝对是个行家
The question is...
问题是
who hired her?
谁雇的她
Mazur, your fidgeting is not gonna make me go faster.
马祖尔 你再烦躁我也快不了
I'm sorry, I just -- you know, I --
对不起 我只是 你知道的 我...
I like to get to court early when I'm nervous.
我紧张的时候喜欢早点去法庭
How did you sleep last night?
你昨晚睡得怎么样
I slept.
我睡了
You have, like... help?
借助什么东西了吗
Like ambien?
比如安必恩[安♥眠♥药♥]吗
No.
没有
Okay, that right -- that amazes me.
好吧 真令人称奇
You're having performance anxiety.
你这是怯场了
We'll be fine.
会顺利的
How do I look?
我的样子怎么样
Perfect, of course.
当然很完美了
Yes?
谁啊
Concierge.
礼宾
Jamie Nelson? Yes.
你是洁米·尼尔森吗 是的
This is for you.
这是给你的
Everything okay?
没事吧
Yes.
没事
Okay.
好了
You were a soldier, correct?
你以前当过兵 对吧
1st Marine Expeditionary Force, Gulf War.
第一海军陆战队远征军 海湾战争时期
So you saw combat? I did.
所以说你见过打仗 是的
Mr. Maker and Mr. Rentman
马克尔先生和伦特曼先生
ssed modified AR-15 rifles on the school bus.
在校车上使用了改装过的AR-15步♥枪♥
Did you ever use something like this on any of your tours?
你在海外服役的时候用过类似这种的武器吗
We never found the need for that kind of firepower.
我们没有遇到过需要使用这种武器的场合
Why not?
为什么
Mowing people down was never our mandate.
我们的任务不是去屠♥杀♥
The kids were trapped.
孩子们当时被困住了
They were screaming.
他们大声呼救
They were trying to open the doors on the bus.
想要打开校车的车门
So I ran over and,
所以我就跑了过去
started trying to pry the doors open,
试图把门撬开
But then I had to take cover.
可之后我不得不寻找掩护
Were Mr. Maker and Mr. Rentman shooting directly at you?
马克尔先生和伦特曼先生直接向你射击了吗
They were shooting at everything that moved.
他们向所有移♥动♥的物体射击
I see. And what happened next?
我明白了 之后发生了什么
The shooting seemed to stop.
射击好像停止了
Two stun grenades went off.
两颗眩晕弹爆♥炸♥了
What are stun grenades?
什么是眩晕弹
Stun grenades are nonlethal explosives.
眩晕弹就是一种非致命性的爆♥炸♥物
They're used to disorient your enemy.
能够让敌人失去方向感
They're designed to distract.
目的是让敌人分心
They work?
达到这个效果了吗
They did -- I was dazed, and I couldn't hear anything.
是的 我头很昏 而且什么都听不到了
Inspector, do you remember what happened next?
警探 你记不记得接下来发生了什么
Somehow, I made it around to the other side of the bus,
我也不知道怎么就绕到了校车的另一边
and that's where I saw Mr. Maker.
就在那时我看到了马克尔先生
And what was he doing?
他当时在做什么
There was a girl kneeling beside him in the street.
马路上有个女孩跪在他面前
She was begging him not to kill her.
恳求他不要杀死她
He had his rifle pointed at her head.
他用步♥枪♥指着女孩的头
And what did you do?
你做了什么
I shot my weapon and knocked the gun out of his hand.
我开了枪 把他的枪从他手中打掉了
And you spared his victim.
你救下了那个女孩
I did.
是的
Thank you, inspector...
谢谢你 警探
for everything.
谢谢你所做的一切
Ms. Nelson.
尼尔森女士
Inspector, you said you shot the gun from Dustin's hands.
警探 你刚才说你把达斯汀手中的枪打掉了
Yes, ma'am.
是的 女士
Was that your intention -- to knock the gun away?
这是你的意图吗 把枪打掉
Yes, ma'am.
是的 女士
Why not shoot him in the head?
为什么不朝他的头开枪
Did you not have a clear shot?
你当时的视野能够一击毙命吗
I did.
可以
Then why?
那为什么没那么做
Why did you not kill Dustin Maker
你当时有机会杀死达斯汀·马克尔
when you had the chance?
为什么不那么做呢
Because I knew I could stop him without killing him.
因为我知道我不用杀死他就可以阻止他
Thank you, inspector.
谢谢你 警探
You all right? Sorry. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
你还好吗 抱歉 我没事
I was watching you in there.
我刚才一直在庭里看着你
You want to get out of here?
你想离开这里吗
Yeah.
是的
Where did that come from?
我们这是哪一出
I was with you that day.
那天我跟你一样在现场
I saw those kids dead, just like you did.
我也看到了那些孩子被枪杀 跟你一样
And when I saw you on the stand today,
今天看到你出庭时
I felt what you felt.
我感同身受
And then this happened.
于是就这样咯
Can you believe this Criolla thing?
你能信克里奥拉就这么被杀了吗
If I hadn't seen the video.
要是我没看那视频的话
I mean, shoot.
老天
Pop, dead -- just like that.
一枪 毙命 就这么死了
Professional hit, right?
职业杀手 对吧
Yeah.
没错
She was, uh -- she was ice-cold.
她 她出手冷酷无情
Question is, who wrote the check?
问题在于 是花钱雇的她
I mean, I would say it was you, but...
我想说是你 但是
I know you would've done that shit yourself.
我知道如果是你 你会亲自动手
I may know someone who wanted Criolla dead.
我也许知道谁想要克里奥拉死
剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表