剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表
Did Alfie what?
阿尔菲有什么
Get the flash bombs.
弄到闪光弹
I know that they were traced back
我知道那些闪光弹
to the military base in Modesto.
来自莫德斯托的军事基地
How did you gain access?
你们是怎么拿到的
Alfie's mom does administrative work for the base.
阿尔菲的妈妈在基地干行政工作
She sometimes works from home,
她有时候就在家办公
even though she's not supposed to.
虽然是违反规定的
She wanted to keep an eye on him.
她想看着点他
So, what, you accessed her computer?
所以怎么 你登了她的电脑吗
Yep.
没错
I created a shipment to a P.O. Box that Alfie rented.
我把那些闪光弹发到了阿尔菲租的邮政信箱
And how'd you get the rest of the weapons?
其他的武器你们是怎么弄到的呢
The AR15s -- 80% receivers.
AR-15型步♥枪♥ 80%的机匣
80% receiver?
80%的机匣
80% completed.
只完成了80%
They don't fire.
没法开火
Officially, they're not real guns.
其实按标准都不能算真枪
So it's legal to sell them to anyone.
所以卖♥♥给谁都是合法的
We got ours online.
我们在网上买♥♥的
Then we had them milled out to make them fully automatic.
然后经过改装变成全自动武器
Okay. And who did the milling work for you?
好吧 是谁替你们改装的
Santa Claus.
圣诞老人
Look at me.
看着我
I said look at me!
我说了看着我
Look! Look at me!
看 看着我
Look at me.
看着我
Look. Look at me.
看 看着我
This...
这
This is for Tenea.
是为了泰内亚
You lost?
迷路了吗
I don't think so.
并没有
Are you Beau?
你是博吗
I want to know who's asking.
你是谁
Jamie Nelson. I'm your nephew's attorney.
洁米·尼尔森 我是你侄子的律师
The media follow you? I don't want the media up here.
有媒体跟你来吗 我可不想在这看到媒体
Nobody followed me.
没人跟我过来
Well, I don't know why you came.
我不知道你为什么要来找我
I haven't seen Dustin for six years.
我已经有六年没有见过达斯汀了
I don't know the kid.
我并不了解这孩子
He used to spend summers with you, right?
他以前夏天都跟你待在一起 对吧
Years ago.
很多年前了
He obviously went nuts somewhere along the way.
显然他之后不知怎地走火入魔了
They want to put him to death, right?
他们想判他死刑 对吧
Yes, they do.
没错
Lethal injection, or is it gas chamber still?
注射死刑 还是依然是毒气室
Lethal injection.
注射死刑
To save Dustin, I need to understand his whole life,
为了救达斯汀 我需要了解他完整的人生经历
not just what he did on that bus.
而不只是他在那辆巴士上所做的
That's why I want to talk to you.
所以我想来找你谈谈
His mom said you two used to be close.
他妈妈说你们以前很亲密
Hey, dad. I'm going to Sienna's.
爸 我去西恩娜家了
Try again.
再说一遍
May I go to Sienna's?
我可以去西恩娜家吗
Back by 10:00, with your homework done.
十点前回来 把作业做完
Dustin would come here for a few weeks.
达斯汀过去会来这待几周
I'd put him to work with my boys --
我让他跟我儿子们一起干活
Mowing lawns, cleaning the shop, stuff like that.
修建草坪 打扫店子之类的
Then I'd take him fishing and hunting once in a while.
偶尔还会带他去钓鱼和打猎
Sounds like fun.
听起来挺有意思的
Look at all this.
看这一大堆工具
Did you teach Dustin how to work with these tools?
你有教达斯汀怎么用这些吗
Here and there.
都教过一点
Always supervised, right?
都有在旁监督指导吧
Of course. Yeah.
当然 是啊
This looks like pretty dangerous stuff.
看起来相当危险
What about when he broke his arm?
他手臂弄伤那次是怎么回事
You talking about when he was a little boy?
你说他小时候的那回吗
Yeah.
没错
This is where it happened, right?
就是在这发生的 对吧
He was screwing around with the lathe.
他在捣鼓车床
His shirt got caught.
衣服被卷进去了
So he wasn't supervised.
所以并没有人看着他
You just let the kids play around in here?
你就放任孩子们在这里玩吗
No.
没有
But kids do dumb shit all the time.
但孩子们总是四处捣蛋
I think it's time for you to go.
我想你该走了
Did you ever discipline Dustin --
你有惩罚过达斯汀吗
Physically?
体罚
You're on my property, and I don't like your questions.
你现在在我家 我不喜欢你的问题
Are you gonna hurt me now?
你要伤害我吗
Not if you leave.
如果你不走的话
Can I help you?
有何贵干
You can get the hell out of here,
你可以赶紧滚蛋
or you can wait for the police.
或者等着警♥察♥来
Excuse me?
抱歉
You're drinking with a 15-year-old.
你在跟一名十五岁少女喝酒
Where's this go next?
下一步呢
We're just friends.
我们只是朋友
I'm 21. I So, you have daddy issues,
我二十一岁了 你有恋父情结
and you're gonna have sex-offender status
而你要是再靠近她
if you get anywhere near her again.
就等着被列入性犯罪者吧
I'm not bluffing.
我认真的
You had no right to do that.
你没有权力这么做
I had an obligation.
我有义务这么做
He been your boyfriend for long?
他跟你在一起很久了吗
It's none of your business.
不关你的事
Who the hell are you, anyway?
你到底是谁
I'm Dustin Maker's lawyer.
我是达斯汀·马克尔的律师
Whatever.
随你便吧
I don't have to talk to you.
我不必跟你说什么
Would you rather talk to your dad?
你更愿意跟你♥爸♥说吗
We can go see him right now.
我们现在就可以去找他
You're scared of him getting angry.
你害怕他发怒
Would he hurt you if he found out about this?
他要是发现这事会伤害你吗
No.
不会
Have you ever seen him hurt any body --like Dustin?
你有看到过他伤害任何人吗 比如达斯汀
Has he ever been violent with him?
他有对他动用过暴♥力♥吗
Why are you trying to get me to say bad stuff about my dad?
为什么你想要我说我爸的坏话呢
So you can say everything Dustin did was his fault?
好让你说达斯汀所做的一切都是我爸的错
I just want you to tell me the truth.
我只想要你告诉我真♥相♥
You're not gonna get in trouble.
你不会有麻烦的
Boys can get wild.
男孩们有时候会很野
My dad would discipline him.
我爸就会教训他
My brothers, too.
也教训我哥哥们
But not you.
但是不会教训你
And yet...
可是
You don't seem like you're a very happy girl.
你看起来并不是很开心
You seem like you're trying really hard to escape.
你似乎想要拼命逃离
That doesn't mean my dad hurt me.
那并不意味着我爸爸伤害过我
The only one who ever hit me was Dustin.
唯一打过我的人 是达斯汀
Put that back about 10 feet.
把那个往后放三米左右
Dump job, huh?
是抛尸案吗
Drive-by. Fell in the hole.
是开车枪击案 被害人掉进了坑里
Shooters were fairly liberal with the application.
枪手扫射时火力很猛
There's a couple dozen bullets in each of them.
每个被害人体内都有几十发子弹
So they were making a statement.
这么说他们是在表明态度
What do you got?
你那有什么发现
Witnesses saw multiple shooters.
目击者目击到多名枪手
Took off in a small S.U.V. afterward.
事后驾着一辆小型越野车离开了
剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表