剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表
We got a witness.
我们有了个目击证人
That's all we need.
这就够了
You got a witness that magically appeared
在你最需要的时候
right when you needed it most.
恰好神奇地出现了个目击证人
What is that? Luck of the Irish?
那是什么 爱尔兰式的好运气
You have a "client" that's a black drug dealer.
你的"当事人"是个黑人毒贩
So, who do you think's gonna win the game
你觉得谁能在说法不一的
of "he said, she said," huh?
较量中取胜
Suger gives millions of dollars to the community.
苏格给社区贡献了上百万
And I don't think a jury made up of the people of San Francisco
我觉得旧金山人♥民♥组成的陪审团
are going to be as racist as you are.
不会像你这样种族歧视
We'll take our chances.
我们会获胜的
Roll them white dice.
那就试试看吧
My name is Gwendolyn Summers.
我叫格温德琳·桑默斯
My son Jacob was shot to death on the school bus
我儿子雅各布在达斯汀·马克尔和
by Dustin Maker and Alfred Rentman.
阿尔菲·伦特曼校车枪击案中中弹身亡
He was 16 years old the day he died.
他去世时十六岁
I was not supposed to bury Jacob
埋葬雅各布的不该是我
or live with the regret of all the things
我也不应因没来得及和他说的话
that I never said to him or got to see him do.
和没来得及看他做的事而后悔
I was not supposed to bury him. He was supposed to bury me.
不应该白发人送黑发人 他应该埋葬我
My family was shattered on that day,
我的家庭在那天受到重创
and neither my husband nor I
我和我的丈夫
have been able to work consistently.
都无法像从前一样工作
We're just not equipped to deal with something like this
我们只是毫无准备面对这样的事
and take care of each other, as well.
或是照顾好彼此
And then there's the matter of our 12-year-old daughter, Zoe.
然后是我们的十二岁女儿 佐伊的问题
She lost her big brother,
她失去了她的哥哥
her idol, her protector.
她的偶像和守护者
She's afraid of so many things now.
她现在惧怕很多东西
She doesn't sleep, she doesn't eat nearly enough.
她睡不着 也吃得很少
But the biggest thing is she doesn't talk to us.
但最大的问题是她不和我们交谈
None of us talk anymore.
我们谁都不再说话了
It's just too painful.
太痛苦了
Nice collar. Yeah, it was.
抓得漂亮 的确
Let's just hope Siletti doesn't screw it up.
我们就祈祷瑟莱缇别搞砸吧
Yeah.
好
What's up with you?
你有什么事
Uh, I just sat in on the Maker trial for the last hour.
我刚才旁听了马克尔的庭审
Don't let me do that again, okay?
这场景不想再经历第二次了
Yeah.
好吧
McCormack.
我是麦考密克
Yeah, great.
好极了
I'll, uh -- I'll be right down, thanks.
我这就下去 谢谢
Hang in there, hillbilly.
加油吧 小希
Hey. McCormack.
我是麦考密克
Just called me about juvie records for Cascade?
你因为凯斯格特的少管所档案给我打电♥话♥了
That's right.
对
You're in homicide, right?
你是凶案组的 对吗
That's a good gig.
这活计不错
Got to follow the chain of command.
你得遵循指挥系统
Or the next thing you know,
否则很快
you're working in this shit-hole.
你就会被弄到这破地方工作
And you can't even hold your gun.
连枪都摸不到
Yeah.
好
Got a message for you, too.
还有条消息要给你
What is this?
这是唱哪出
Hi, Jamie.
洁米
What are you doing here?
你来这干什么
I asked her to come.
我请她来的
You asked your lawyer to come to our dinner.
你邀请你的律师和我们一起吃饭
So, you're not really interested in talking at all.
这么说 你一点都不想谈谈
I think Holly is interested in making sure she gets heard.
我觉得霍莉想让你认真聆听她说话
Because I never listen. Is that it?
因为我从来都不听 对吗
Jamie, please -- please just sit down.
洁米 求求你 坐下吧
Please.
求你了
Surprise attack, Holly.
出其不意的攻击 霍莉
Doesn't seem like you.
不像你的作风
This isn't an attack, Jamie.
这不是攻击 洁米
Really? You don't think this is aggressive?
真的 你觉得这没有攻击性吗
Why else would she be here?
要不然为什么她在这
Because it's impossible to talk to you.
因为想跟你谈谈根本不可能
Every time I try, you completely dismant--
每次我想谈 你完全...
You haven't tried to talk to me.
你从没想过跟我谈
You sent me my shit in boxes.
你把我的东西装在盒子里寄过来
This is what we're talking about
我们说的就是这个
when we say she needs to be heard.
她需要你好好听她说
I knew that this was gonna be a fight.
我料到会有争吵
I'm not a fighter. I'm just not.
我真的不是爱吵架那种人
I need help.
我需要帮助
But this doesn't need to be a fight.
可我们没必要吵架
This was supposed to be a discussion.
而是应该好好讨论
I came here because I wanted to hear how you feel.
我来这儿是想知道你的感受
But you're not giving me a chance.
但你不给我机会
When we spoke on the phone --
我们打电♥话♥的时候
I think that your expectation
我认为你对于
of what this dinner was supposed to be --
这次晚饭的预期
Will you just shut up?!
你能不能闭嘴
Keep your voice down. Why?!
小点声 为什么
Because you want me to play
因为你们想让我陷入
into this bullshit scenario you two dreamed up?
你们俩幻想的糟糕透顶的境地
Ambush me in public so I can't get upset?
在公共场合伏击我 这样我就不会伤心
Again, Jamie, that's not what this is.
再说一次 洁米 不是那样的
That is exactly what this is.
就是这样的
You are revealing yourself for what you really are --
你暴露了你的本来面目
weak and desperate --
懦弱又绝望
Because you know you can't stand on your own two feet.
因为你知道你不能依靠自己
She's stronger than you think.
她比你想像中坚强
She's strong because of me!
她那么坚强完全是因为我
If it weren't for me and our marriage,
要不是我 还有我们的婚姻
you'd still be some Bay Area dyke
你还是那个住在旧金山湾区
teaching crafting out of your garage.
在车♥库♥外教人做手工的拉拉
Who you gonna latch onto now?
你现在又要指靠谁呢
You, Sabrina?
你吗 塞布丽娜
I feel sorry for you both.
我可怜你们两个
So, what?
怎么
Then the guy just hands you this note? No explanation?
那个人就直接递给你这张纸条 没任何解释
I think the explanation was pretty clear,
我觉得解释得够清楚了
on account that he handed me the note with two fingers,
因为他用两根手指递给我纸条
- because he was missing a thumb. - Come on.
他没有拇指 拜托
Okay, but, Hildy, you go down there, okay?
但是 希尔蒂 你下去 好吗
You ask him yourself -- ask him what this all means.
你自己问问他 问问他是什么意思
Tell him you're investigating the Union and you want answers.
告诉他你在调查联盟 你想知道答案
Okay, but we know that this is bigger than Criolla.
但我们知道这事比克里奥拉复杂得多
You still don't think they did the frame job?
你依然觉得他们没陷害他
I think I want to keep my goddamn fingers!
我想保住我的拇指
Okay, look, I'm going back to the Invisible Hand,
听着 我去无形之手夜♥总♥会♥
and I'm giving them their 70 grand.
把七万块钱还给他们
No, don't do that.
不 别这么做
I'm sorry, Hildy, okay? You gave it to me.
抱歉 希尔蒂 钱是你给我的
I know I did, and I'm not asking for it back,
我知道 我不是想把钱要回来
but this is Friday.
但这上面写周五
Friday. That's one more day.
周五 还有一天
So can we use that one more day
我们能不能用这一天
to just figure out what's going on?
来搞清楚是怎么回事
Please?
拜托
Fine.
好吧
Docket number 122658,
案卷编号♥122658
people vs. Anthony Cascade.
加利福尼亚州诉安东尼·凯斯格特一案
Mr. Cascade, you're charged with murder in the first degree.
凯斯格特先生 你被指控犯有一级谋杀罪
剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表