剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表
the aggravating factors in this case
本案中应予从重处罚的各项情节
meet the guidelines
已满足判处死刑
for the imposition of a sentence of death.
所要求的指导标准
After careful examination,
经过慎重考量
it seems clear that the mitigating factors,
显然 本案中可予减轻处罚的情节
while not insignificant,
虽然并非微不足道
are far outweighed
但相比之下
by the aggravating factors in this case.
应予从重处罚的情节要严重许多
Therefore... it is my judgment
因此 我判决如下
that the defendant, Dustin Maker,
对被告人达斯汀·马克尔
is sentenced to death.
判处死刑
Mr. Maker, you are ordered
达斯汀·马克尔 法庭命令你
committed to the custody of the government
在上诉程序用尽之前
until exhaustion of the procedures for appeal.
接受政♥府♥的羁押
Dustin...
达斯汀
Dustin, look at me.
达斯汀 看着我
This isn't over.
还没有结束
There's gonna be years of appeals,
还会有很多年的上诉
and I'm not going to leave you, I promise you.
我不会离开你的 我保证
I'm going to be by your side the whole way.
我会一直在你身边的
Holy shit.
我的天
What?
怎么了
I got something, sir.
我有发现了 长官
Thank you for your support.
谢谢你的支持
Gentlemen, please. Appreciate it.
各位请进 谢谢
Big day, Mario.
今天是你的大日子啊 马里奥
Thank you.
谢谢
Yes. It's a good day.
是的 确实个好日子
Listen, we know you got to meet with the media
听着 我们知道你要去见媒体
to have your moment in the sun,
享受你的精彩时刻了
so we'll make this quick.
所以我们就长话短说
Congratulations.
恭喜你
You just blew any chance you had
你把你所有能当上旧金山
of being elected D.A. of San Francisco.
地检官的机会都给毁了
The good news is
好消息是
you have become a hero to the Conservative Party.
对于保守党来说 你成了他们的大英雄
To get the death penalty in a Liberal stronghold like this --
在自♥由♥党的大本营里争来了一场死刑
stunning.
棒极了
So our suggestion to you -- and just planting a seed here --
因此我们的建议是 就这么一说
is for you to start thinking beyond San Francisco.
你可以开始考虑旧金山以外的地方了
Think Sacramento instead.
萨克拉门托不错
Attorney General Mario Siletti.
马里奥·瑟莱缇检察长
The Party's prepared to back you,
保守党已经准备好支持你了
uh, assuming you're interested.
我猜你应该会感兴趣
I-I'm interested, yeah.
我当然感兴趣
Lieutenant Koto's on the line.
库图警督在线上
I'll call him back, Barbara.
我一会回他电♥话♥ 芭芭拉
There's a situation.
出了点情况
Uh, we'll leave you to it. Thanks.
那我们就不打扰了 谢谢
But we will most definitely be in touch.
但我们绝对会保持联♥系♥的
This better be good.
最好是好消息
Let me see if I can find a room to put him in.
我看能不能找个房♥间把他关起来
Just make room on your face, baby doll.
在你脸上给我腾个地就好了 洋娃娃
I'll be happy to sit there. I'm sorry. What was that?
我很乐意坐在那 抱歉 你说什么
What did you say?
你刚刚说什么
I'm about to file charges on Knubbins.
我准备对纳宾斯提起诉讼
You two gonna watch? For what?
你俩要来看吗 罪名是什么
Murder One.
一级谋杀
Hell, yeah. All right.
当然 那好
See you in a minute.
一会儿见
All right, sexy, let's put you on ice.
好了 小帅哥 要把你关起来了
We're formally charging you
我们正式指控你
with the murder of Michael Criolla.
谋杀迈克尔·克里奥拉
On what evidence?
有何证据
We have more than enough.
我们有足够多的证据
Care to be specific?
介意再说具体些吗
Not at this time.
现在还不能告诉你
I'd hate to think
我真不愿想
your recent victory has gone to your head, Mario.
但你被最近的胜绩冲昏了头脑 马里奥
Save your breath.
省省吧
We're executing warrants
我们正在奉令搜查
on every inch of your client's life.
你当事人人生的每一个角角落落
What do we have, exactly?
我们究竟掌握了什么
Keefer found encrypted e-mails on one of his hard drives.
基弗在他的硬盘里发现了加密邮件
A few days before Criolla's murder,
就在克里奥拉被杀前的几天
Knubbins reached out to a lawyer
纳宾斯主动联♥系♥了一个
with ties to the Menendez Cartel,
与梅内德斯集团关系密切的律师
asked for a professional who can make somebody go away.
他想找一个能让人消失的专业人士
Bruja Blanca.
布兰卡魔女
Is that a real thing? What do you think?
真有这人吗 你相信吗
Siletti likes it.
瑟莱缇相信
Michael Criolla was a bad man, a dirty cop.
迈克尔·克里奥拉是坏人 是个腐♥败♥的警♥察♥
He was involved in loan-sharking and racketeering.
他参与了放高♥利♥贷♥和诈骗
He was also violent.
他还是个暴♥力♥分子
I'm not gonna justify his murder,
我不会说谋杀他是正义之举
but the world is a better place without him in it.
但没了他世界确实美好很多
Okay. You've teed me up.
好吧 你让我有点兴趣了
My client admits to nothing.
我的当事人什么也没承认
However, if he were to confess to the killing of Criolla,
但是 如果他承认杀了克里奥拉
it would be with the understanding that he did so
那么对此应该理解为
because he felt he had no other choice,
他是感到别无选择才动的手
that he feared his own life was in danger from this man.
他觉得这个人会威胁他的生命
Are you actually trying to sell me on self-defense?
你真的是想让我相信他是正当防卫吗
The victim was inside a jail cell.
死者当时可是在监狱里
Don't be naive.
别天真了
There are entire criminal enterprises
在监狱系统里面
being run out of the prison system.
有许多完整的犯罪集团
Criolla was far from powerless.
克里奥拉对之毫无防范之力
Voluntary manslaughter, 7 to 10 years, parole after 4.
故意杀人罪 处七到十年监禁 四年后假释
Lompoc would be nice.
在隆波克监狱服刑就挺好
Four years?!
四年
God, the balls on that guy.
天哪 这家伙真敢说
Well, much as I'm sure your client
虽然我觉得你的委托人
would enjoy playing volleyball
一定很愿意跟一群
with a gaggle of white-collar criminals,
白领罪犯们打排球
We're talking about murder here,
但他犯的可是谋杀罪
and we have reason to believe
而且我们有理由相信
that it was more than just Criolla.
他不只杀了克里奥拉一个人
By "Reason to believe,"
你所谓的"有理由相信"
you mean "No evidence whatsoever."
其实是"没有任何证据"
It's early.
现在说为时尚早
And yet the clock is still ticking.
可时间在一点点过去
Our offer is on the table for...
我们的提议于此的有效时间
30 minutes.
是三十分钟
So you are making an offer to me?
你这是给我摆条件吗
You seem to think that my client is somehow involved
你好像认为我的当事人在某种程度
in a widespread police-corruption ring.
与这次大范围的警♥察♥腐♥败♥案有关
So what do you think we're talking about here?
那么你觉得这牵涉到多少人呢
20 dirty cops, 30?
20名黑警 还是30名
Just speaking hypothetically, but it seems to me
我只是做个假设 但在我看来
that someone with his eye on a job in Sacramento
一个有意在萨克拉门托谋职的人
Would prefer to be known
应该更希望被人认为
as the guy who rooted out all those bad apples,
是一个铲除了所有毒瘤的人
not the buffoon who left them
而不是那个把他们
to poison the department from the inside.
留在内部祸害整个部门的小丑
I don't give a shit about Sacramento.
我才不在乎萨克拉门托
My concern is for the people
我关心的是在这幢楼里
inside and outside of this building.
和楼外面的所有人♥民♥
Of course it is.
当然了
Take the deal, Mario.
接受这个条件吧 马里奥
剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表