剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表
Did he tell you how he killed Sarah Tran --
他有没有告诉过你 莎拉·陈
with a garrote around her neck?
是被他用勒杀绳绞死的
Did he tell you that?
他告诉过你吗
For every corrupt cop you give up,
每一颗被你抛弃的腐♥败♥警♥察♥棋子
there are twice as many people who lost someone they love,
都有两倍数量的人失去了所爱之人
people who will now be having nightmares
他们的余生都会被噩梦纠缠
for the rest of their lives because of you.
而这一切都是因为你
I swear to God, it makes my skin crawl
我向天发誓 现在靠近你们任何一人
to be near either one of you right now.
我都觉得浑身起鸡皮疙瘩
Regardless of your remarkably thin skin...
无论你的皮肤有多么吹弹可破
Easy.
冷静点
...I have an obligation to do my job
尽我所能完成我的工作
to the best of my ability,
是我应尽的义务
and not just for my client.
不只是为了我的当事人
Without people like me,
没有我这样的人
people like you go unchecked and run rampant.
你们这种人会草菅人命滥用职权的
And unlike you, I have the proof to back up my claim.
而且不像你们 我有证据来证明我的论点
Just take a look at the sorry state of your department.
看看你们部门里这股悲伤的氛围
Take a look at your own family.
去看看你们的家人吧
You better watch your mouth, old man.
说话小心点 老家伙
Truth's a bitch, huh?
真话总是残酷的嘛
But, hey I'm not the enemy.
不过 我可不是敌人
You are.
你们才是
There you are.
给你
Thanks. Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢你
Beer?
要啤酒吗
♪ All I need is you ♪
I like what I like.
我喝我自己挑的就行
I still can't believe that you came.
我还是不敢相信 你居然来了
Who doesn't want to go to Tahiti?
谁不愿意去塔希提呢
I got to get out of here.
我要下班了
You gonna be here much longer?
你还要继续加班吗
Yeah. I've still got stuff to do.
是啊 我还有点活没做完
15 more minutes. You go ahead.
还要十五分钟 你先走吧
Okay.
好
This kid that R.C. shot, Winston -- totally innocent,
那个被拉卡枪杀的温斯顿 完全是无辜的
just like the kids on that school bus.
就和校车上的那些孩子们一样
But his story will end up buried in the paper somewhere,
但他的故事最后只会埋藏在某份文件深处
and no one will ever know.
没有人会知道
Well, you solved the case, so...does it really matter?
你破了这个案子 这不重要了吧
I wish it didn't.
但愿吧
I don't know.
我也不知道
I just feel like we're surrounded by corruption
我觉得我们好像被腐♥败♥
and political bullshit,
和政♥治♥斗争包围了
and I just need something to believe in.
我需要有个信仰坚定自己
Well, everybody seems to let you down eventually...
似乎所有人最后都会令你很失望
So I don't know.
所以我也不知道
Not you.
你没有
Okay. Uh...
好吧
You're a good cop.
你是个好警♥察♥
Believe in that.
坚信这一点
Hi, sweetie. It's mommy.
宝贝 是妈妈
Yeah. I'm coming home.
对 我马上回家
剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表