剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表
Hey, what are you doing?
你在做什么呢
We don't have time for that.
我们没时间玩那个
You can have soup after I clean your ear,
我帮你清理过耳朵之后 你可以喝点汤
but then you have to go.
然后你就得走了
Beautiful point.
美好的意义
Can we play?
我们能玩吗
I'm gonna be late for work.
我可能上班会迟到
Just one game.
只玩一局哦
How about that shower now?
现在去洗澡吗
Okay.
好
I see you.
我看到你了
Yeah, I do.
是啊 看到了
The shooter in custody is Dustin Maker,
已经被捕的枪手名为达斯汀·马克尔
the other shooter, Alfred Rentman, is at large
另一名枪手阿尔菲·伦特曼仍在逃
and considered armed and extremely dangerous.
警方认为他持有武器 极其危险
Rentman was last seen in the vicinity of...
伦特曼最后被目击到是在...
All branches of San Francisco law enforcement...
旧金山所有执法部门都...
...Green and Third.
...格林大道和第三大道
At large in today's shooting is Alfie Rentman,
今天的枪击案的凶手阿尔菲·伦特曼在逃
Caucasian male, 16 years old,
白人男性 十六岁
and a student at Whitman High school.
是惠特曼高中的学生
You're him?
是你
Neither of the gunmen have any prior offenses.
两名枪手都没有过犯罪记录
The students from Whitman High were on a bus
枪手朝同学开枪时
for a field trip to Muir Woods National Monument
这些惠特曼高中的学生正搭乘校车
as the students took fire on their classmates.
前往谬尔树林国家保护区实地调研
At this time, the number of deaths
目前为止 死亡人数
and injuries has not been determined.
和受伤人数还未确定
The shooter in custody is Dustin Maker,
被逮捕的枪手是达斯汀·马克尔
Caucasian, 18 years old,
白人 十八岁
also a student at Whitman High. Where's the soup?
也是惠特曼高中的学生 汤呢
He is currently in stable condition.
他目前状况稳定
Please don't hurt me.
求你不要伤害我
I can't say he wasn't spotted.
我不知道他有没有被人发现
But when I got here, this door was ajar.
但是当我到这时 门半开着
Ah, the clutter in here kills me.
这里太乱了 我看着难受
I'm a little OCD.
我有点强迫症
Okay, so wait. I don't understand.
等等 我不太明白
This is your house,
这是你们的房♥子
but you live on separate floors? That's correct.
但你们住在不同的楼层 没错
This is Mary's place. I live on the top floor.
这层是玛丽的 我住在顶层
Alfie lives between us.
阿尔菲住在我们中间
So, he has his own apartment? During the divorce,
这么说他有自己的公♥寓♥ 在离婚期间
we thought it was the best move for him.
我们认为这样对他最好
Alfie wouldn't do well going back and forth
阿尔菲不愿意像个乒乓球那样
between two separate homes like a ping-pong ball.
在两个家之间搬来搬去
Yeah, I didn't like that part, either.
是的 我也不喜欢这样
All the packing and unpacking. What kid would?
不停地打包拆包 哪个孩子会喜欢呢
We thought we were doing right by our son,
我们以前认为对儿子的事处理得很正确
but now I'm-- well, I'm not so sure.
可是现在 我不那么确定了
This is what I found when I got here.
这就是我到这后发现的
That's why I -- that's why I called you.
也是我 叫你来的原因
Traffic already sucks.
交通已经很糟糕了
So what if the bus sits there for a week? Exactly.
要是校车再在那放一周会怎样 是啊
A week? No way. Not good enough.
一周 不可能 远远不够
This city can't begin to heal until that bus is out of sight.
校车案破了以后这座城市才能开始恢复
Hey, thanks for these.
谢谢这些资料
Did you get some sleep?
你睡过了吗
Uh, yeah.
是的
Hey, uh, this is grainy, so it's hard to be certain,
这个不太清楚 所以很难确定
but it's definitely swollen, possibly infected.
不过肯定是肿了 可能是被感染了
So, does that give us a ticking clock?
这么说我们的时间不多了
Maybe. It's got to hurt like hell.
可能吧 肯定会疼得要死
He's gonna have to get it treated.
他必须要处理一下伤口
What's the "Maybe"?
"可能"是指什么
Vicodin, oxy, benzos, soma,
维柯丁 奥克西 苯并 异丙基甲丁双脲[均为止痛药]
you name it.
太多了
The kid's, I'm assuming, a walking pharmacy.
这孩子就是座移♥动♥药房♥
That's not true.
不是这样的
Lieutenant, he's got something you need to see.
副队 他有些东西你应该看看
Those are students. Those are Alfie's classmates.
这是份学生名单 都是阿尔菲的同学
We cross-referenced the list
我们把名单和学校的脸书主页
against the school Facebook page.
做了交叉对比
According to our tech lab, your son's a grade-a hacker.
我们技术部的人说 你的儿子是个高级黑客
He's gone to great lengths to wipe his digital footprint,
既然他费了很大劲来抹除入侵的痕迹
so why would he suddenly show up
他又为什么要突然出现
and leave this on his mother's laptop?
把这份名单留在他母亲的电脑上呢
And he's been on the run for 24 hours.
而且他已经逃了二十四小时了
I mean, why wouldn't he grab some food or --
他为什么不拿些吃的 或者
or supplies or -- or clothes?
生活用品 或者衣服
Or even risk going back home?
为什么会冒险回家呢
That's the thing about the mentally ill --
这就是典型的心理疾病
they don't always make sense.
他们的行为经常不合常理
But you understand him?
可是你了解他
I know my son.
我了解我儿子
I can't predict what he'll do next,
我虽然无法预测他下一步要干什么
but I am his father and his doctor.
但我是他的父亲 也是他的医生
That's a kill list.
这是一份刺杀名单
I suggest you inform the school.
我建议你通知学校
What's up? The building's empty.
怎么样 楼已经清空了
Even the principal went home.
连校长都回家了
Did you find any of the kids on the list?
找到名单上的孩子了吗
Well, we're working on it. It takes time.
正在找 得花些时间
This kid's playing games with us.
这孩子正在跟我们玩游戏
Or his father is.
或者说是他父亲
All right. Go. Try to find them.
好吧 找到他们
I don't want to take any risks.
我不想有任何闪失
Nice school, huh?
不错的学校 是吧
Yeah.
是啊
That's not good.
这可不妙
Parking lot. Students.
停车场 一帮学生
On it.
这就去
Oh, it looks like they're mourning.
他们似乎是在哀悼
Not for long. Look who just showed up.
哀悼不了多久了 看谁来了
Norman, it's Mary Rentman.
诺曼 我是玛丽·伦特曼
Oh, I'm so relieved to see your face.
能看到你我真的太宽慰了
Get the hell away from me!
从我面前滚开
Your son is a murderer. He killed our friends.
你儿子是凶手 他杀了我们的朋友
He killed my brother.
他杀了我弟弟
Stand down, stand down.
退后 退后
I just wanted to say I'm sorry.
我只是想来道歉
I understand. Right here.
我理解 过来
Come on. Come on.
走吧 走吧
All right, everyone, listen up.
好了 所有人听好了
Listen up.
听好了
We understand that you are upset, devastated.
我知道你们都很愤怒 很悲痛
We are, too.
我们也一样
But until we find Alfie Rentman,
但在我们找到阿尔菲·伦特曼之前
none of y'all are safe here.
你们在这里都不安全
Go home.
回家吧
Be with your families. Stay in your houses.
跟家人待在一起 待在房♥子里
Be with the people that you love and let us do our jobs.
陪在你爱的人身边 让我们来做好我们的工作
All right, thank you.
好了 谢谢
Go on. Get home, y'all.
走吧 回家去吧 你们
Get home safe.
安全到家
Your husband thought that Alfie
你丈夫认为阿尔菲
was coming here to kill these kids.
要来这里杀害这些孩子
Alfie? No, no, no, no.
阿尔菲 不不不
I made this list myself last night.
这份名单是我昨晚写的
Hold on. I'm sorry. You made this list?
等等 不好意思 这份名单是你写的吗
剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表