剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表
Yeah, you don't want it, though.
是啊 但你会宁愿它不出来的
There's a reason why Kaleb committed suicide.
凯勒布自杀是有原因的
According to ballistics, he killed Walt.
根据弹道报告 是他杀了沃尔特
Murder-suicide...
畏罪自杀
In the homicide unit?
居然发生在凶案组内部
Jesus christ, Terry. We can't catch a break.
天呐 泰瑞 我们完全没有喘息的机会
Yeah. Well, at least it's tidy.
是啊 至少不算复杂
You know, it could, uh -- could be worse.
你知道的 还可能...更糟糕
Look, this is gonna leak if we don't get out in front of it.
就算我们不采取行动 这消息也会泄露出去
You're with me, right?
你是支持我的吧
Of course.
当然
That's correct.
没错
Due to the ballistics results,
根据弹道分♥析♥结果
we are reclassifying the death of Walt Martin to friendly fire,
我们将沃尔特·马丁的死因重新定为
killed in the line of duty.
在执勤过程中发生的误杀
The bullet that ended his life
致命的那颗子弹
came from the gun of his partner, Kaleb Peat,
来自他的搭档凯勒布·皮特的配枪
who subsequently took his own life
随后 在这份调查结果
before any of this information came to light.
出来之前 他自尽了
Hey, Terry.
泰瑞
Koto, you scared me.
库图 你吓死我了
You need something?
有什么需要吗
I, uh -- I just left this behind.
我...我把这个落下了
Yeah. Hope you don't mind.
对 但愿你不介意
No, of course not.
不 当然不了
I, uh, been meaning to return it.
我还想着要还给你呢
Yeah, I guess, uh, you never had the pleasure of your dad
是啊 我想你应该没有"享受"过
micromanaging every aspect of your life, did you?
事无巨细都逃不过爸爸法眼的待遇吧
Ha. Well, all I had was this, so in my head,
我只有这个 所以在我心目中
he was, uh -- he was pretty perfect.
他...他真的很完美
All right, man. Thanks.
好了 兄弟 谢了
All right.
好
What's the matter?
怎么了
Ohh, I don't know. You got to check me here, okay?
我不知道 你看看我是不是想多了
So, I tried to cross Junior's name off the list of suspects,
我想要排除小麦的嫌疑
and I can't.
但排除不了
No phone records.
没有电♥话♥记录
He never clocked in. He's -- he's got no alibi.
他没有打卡 他...没有不在场证明
All right. So I probably just haven't found it yet, right?
这样 也许是我还没找到不在场证明吧
Maybe. Maybe.
或许 也许吧
And then I went to his house to talk to him about everything,
然后我去他家 跟他谈天说地
and he was drunk, and he was super, super defensive.
而他当时喝醉了 非常非常抵触
And then I --
然后我...
What?
怎么
There was a blowtorch in his garage.
他车♥库♥里有个喷灯
But, I mean, everybody has a blowtorch, right?
不过 喷灯这东西人人都有的吧
Well, I don't know about that.
我看未必吧
Please tell me that I'm crazy.
拜托告诉我 是我疯了
Please tell me that my brother did not kill Kaleb.
拜托告诉我 我弟弟没有杀凯勒布
You need to check that out.
你先看看那个
That's, uh, Kaleb's personnel file.
那是...凯勒布的人事档案
I got it from Koto.
我从库图那里拿来的
All right. And, uh, apparently,
好 而且 显然
Junior and Kaleb worked Vice together back in the day.
小麦和凯勒布以前在风化组共事过
There's an incident report.
里面有份事故报告
Well, what's it say?
报告了写了些什么
That they got into some boxing match
他们在猎人角的时候
back in the day at Hunters Point.
一起调查某场拳击赛
They were sharing an informant.
有个线人给他们俩提供线索
Junior accused Kaleb of, uh, stabbing him in the back
小麦指控凯勒布从背后刺杀该线人
or something like that -- I don't know.
诸如此类的...我也不清楚
I never heard anything about it.
我从来没听说过
Where's Junior now?
小麦现在在哪里
Uh, Mary said he drove to East Bay for the night.
玛丽说他晚上开车去东湾了
Uh, we're gonna have to corner him when he gets back, Hildy.
等他一回来 我们得拘押他 希尔蒂
I know.
我明白
I need a drink. You want to go get a drink?
我要喝一杯 你要喝一杯吗
That's the last thing I need.
我最不想干的就是喝酒了
Thanks, though.
不过还是谢了
All right. All right.
那好 好
I'm gonna go, then.
那我先走了
Be careful. Yep. You, too.
路上小心 好 你也是
Hey, what's this?
这是怎么回事
This is a family dinner, come hell or high water.
这是就算千难万险也要吃的家庭聚餐
Can you manage? Of course.
你能抽时间吃一下吗 当然了
Okay. This is a nice surprise. Mm.
好 这真是个惊喜
Hey, buddy.
你好啊 孩子
Can I have my fried rice?
我能吃炒饭了吗
Yeah. Sure. Let's eat.
当然 好 我们开吃吧
Come on.
来
The office looks very interim.
这办公室也太临时了
I need to get you in here.
得要你进来嘛
Hey. I'm really glad you came.
很高兴你来了
Did you, uh, get to school today?
你今天去上学了吗
I had a sore throat.
我嗓子疼
Michael, not now.
迈克尔 别玩了
Michael, put your phone away.
迈克尔 把手♥机♥收起来
So... I had a small victory.
我今天小胜了一回
Ellis signed the order sending Maker to jail.
埃利斯签署了命令让马克尔进了监狱
Oh. It's about time.
也是时候了
This Jamie Nelson is gonna fight me on everything,
这个洁米·尼尔森什么事都要跟我争
down to the temperature in the courtroom.
连审判室的室温也是
You should fry that kid.
你应该把那家伙扔到油锅里
Really?
是吗
And why's that?
为什么
Because he's worthless. He adds no value to the world.
因为他一无是处 对这个世界毫无价值
And that's your judgment?
这就是你的看法吗
Let's just have a nice dinner. No. You you
我们好好吃饭吧 不 你
you don't just lightly send someone to their death.
你不能轻易地就让别人去死
You -- you consider everything involved.
你 你得把所有因素都考虑进来
You make an intelligent decision.
才能做出明智的判断
He killed 18 kids. What's the decision?
他杀了十八个学生 还需要判断吗
It's someone's life, Michael, and I'm responsible for that.
那是一条人命 迈克尔 我要对此负责的
I have responsibilities.
我有我的责任
And if you got your ass out of your room
如果你能走出你的房♥间
and got to school, you might appreciate that.
好好上学 你也会担起责任的
Let's just...
我们还是
Sorry. I'm sorry.
抱歉 对不起
Well, it must be something.
肯定有问题
It's a Chinese restaurant.
那是家中餐馆
You saying they growing herb in the back of restaurants now?
难道说他们在餐馆后面种草药[大♥麻♥]吗
Look, all I know is Criolla said it was legit.
我只知道那个西裔线人说那是合法的
It's Suger in the flesh.
那是苏格本人
What the hell is this?
这是怎么回事
This is more than our cut.
这比我们应得的多
That's everything from the last house --
这是那间温室全部的盈利
100% of our take, Brother Hong.
我们的全部盈利 洪兄弟
And please...
请你
give your boss our condolences about Victor Chan.
向你们的老大转达我们对维克多·陈的悼念之情
I'm here to make things right.
我是来弥补过错的
The money's no good.
钱是不行的
You know the rules.
你懂我们的规矩
We trade blood for blood.
我们要以血还血
It's the only way to avoid consequences.
这是唯一能消除后患的方法
The boy who killed Victor Chan was Jalil Thompson.
杀死维克多·陈的男孩是贾利勒·汤普森
He confessed to Five-o, took a piece.
他向条子认罪了 他偷了枪
Been down now for a few days over at Spruce Street Juvie.
现在被关在斯普鲁斯街的少管所里
He's off our yard, man. Leadership knows.
他已经出了我们的势力范围 你们老大知道的
Do your work.
做你该做的事
Then we even.
我们就扯平了
剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表