剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表
How was Alfie around him?
阿尔菲是什么样
Very deferential, a bit nervous.
很恭敬 还有些紧张
It worried me.
这让我很担忧
I -- I didn't want him to get hurt.
我 怕他被伤害
"Hurt." Physically? Emotionally?
伤害 身体上 还是精神上
Emotionally -- Alfie wanted friends,
精神上 阿尔菲很想拥有朋友
but he always had a hard time getting kids to stick around.
但他总是没法留住朋友
And I -- I thought this would end the same way.
我 我怕这次也会一样
But it didn't.
但却没有
Well, what do you think made Mr. Maker different?
你认为马克尔先生的不同之处在哪里
I think he wanted to get something out of my son.
我认为是他想从我儿子那得到一些东西
Like what?
比如什么
Well, money, for starters.
一开始是要钱
Between me and Alfie's father, we're well off.
就我和阿尔菲的爸爸的状况 还算富裕
Alfie had a very elaborate game system,
阿尔菲有个很贵的游戏系统
he had an expensive TV...
昂贵的电视
So you think Mr. Maker was using Alfie for his stuff.
你认为马克尔先生是为了这些利用阿尔菲
Yes, but things changed
是的 但当他知道
when he found out I worked at the military base.
我在军事基地工作后 情况变了
The military base from which your son and Mr. Maker
你儿子和马克尔先生袭击中用的枪
stole the stun grenades used in the attacks. Yes.
就是从这个军事基地偷的吗 是
And how did Mr. Maker find out you worked there?
马克尔先生是怎么知道你在那里工作的
I told him. He asked.
我告诉他的 他问了我
And then he started coming around a lot more after that.
然后他来访的次数一下就多了
Mrs. Rentman, did you ever notice
伦特曼夫人 你有没有注意到
that your son had any interest in guns and weapons
你儿子在认识马克尔先生前曾对枪♥支♥武器
before he met Mr. Maker?
表现出过兴趣
Not real ones.
没什么真的兴趣
He was always into the video games,
他是一向喜欢玩那种游戏的
but that was enough for him.
但也就止于游戏了
But he was very impressionable.
但他一直很容易受人影响
That's why I can't imagine that Alfie
所以我才无法想象这次行动
was the one to come up with this plan.
会是阿尔菲策划的
Thank you, Mrs. Rentman.
谢谢你 伦特曼夫人
Your house is a triplex.
你们的房♥子是三联式住♥宅♥楼
Is that correct? Yes.
是否如此 是
So just to be clear,
清楚点说
that means three different apartments in one building?
意味着是在一栋楼里面有三套不同的寓所吗
Yes.
是的
So, you rent out two of them and live in one.
那么您是出租两套自己用一套吗
No, we each have -- each had our own apartment.
不 我们每人 之前每人都各自用一套
So you, your husband, and Alfie lived
也就是说你 你丈夫和阿尔菲
in three completely separate spaces?
分别居住在三个完全分离的地方
Yes.
是的
You said Alfie had a hard time making friends,
你说阿尔菲不擅长交朋友
that you were worried about him getting hurt, emotionally.
还说担心他因此受到精神上的伤害
Yes.
是的
And living apart from his parents at 15 years old,
那才十五岁就要他和父母分开居住
you don't think that hurt him, emotionally?
你不觉得这会对他造成精神伤害吗
It was the arrangement that he wanted.
这样的安排是他的意愿
I see.
明白了
Did you live on the top floor?
你是住顶楼吗
Yes.
是的
And could you access your apartment through Alfie's?
你可以通过阿尔菲的房♥间进入你的房♥间吗
Yes.
可以
And did you have double padlocks
那那扇门上你是否安装了
installed on that door, Mrs. Rentman?
双重挂锁 伦特曼夫人
Yes.
是
Were you afraid of your husband going through that door?
你是害怕你丈夫通过那扇门吗
No.
不是
Were you afraid that an intruder would first get
那你是害怕入侵者先进入
into Alfie's apartment and then get into yours?
阿尔菲的房♥间然后进入你的房♥间吗
Or were you just afraid of your own son,
还是说你是怕你自己的儿子
Mrs. Rentman, as impressionable as he was?
伦特曼夫人 因为他太容易受人影响
You follow up on Cascade yet?
你查过凯斯格特了吗
Cascade, uh -- yeah, yeah.
凯斯格特 查了查了
I, uh, asked him a couple of questions,
我问了他几个问题
threw a couple of jabs, little rope-a-dope,
打探了一下 虚晃了几招
see how he'd react.
看他的反应
And?
结果呢
I don't think he's guilty.
我觉得不是他
That's my gut.
直觉
God, I was really hoping you'd find something else
真是 我还指望你能找到什么能把他
that would tie him to Criolla.
和克里奥拉联♥系♥起来的线索呢
Really use a collar right now.
现在真的需要些进展
Hey, junior.
小麦
She asked for you.
她找你
Uh, have a seat.
请坐
I have some information for you.
我有消息给你
What's up, everybody, welcome to the "Who's up?"
你好吗 大家 欢迎来到你好吗
Three-on-three basketball tournament,
三对三篮球锦标赛
where the players play and the ballers ball.
球员玩球 观众狂欢
Shout-out to my man Suger for doing it so big, baby!
为办了这次活动的苏格鼓掌 宝贝
The streets love you, man.
大家都爱你 哥们儿
This is your boy, cash money,
这才是好小子 摇钱树
just trying to see what team hustle doing today.
看看今天球队表现如何
All the tri-city ballers came to ball.
三城的好手们今天可到齐了
There we go! Hey, man.
这就对了
Hey, Dawg, give me some. Give me some, Dawg.
道格 击个掌 击个掌 道格
Don't leave me out there. I paid for that.
别晾着我 这就对了
Okay, let's go!
好的 开始
Get around that pick. Get around him.
绕过他 绕过他
Come on.
加油
Let's go, man! Go by him! Go by him!
加油 绕过他 绕过去
Game over. Let's get out of here!
游戏结束 赶紧闪
Girls, I'm out.
姑娘们 我走了
All right, let's go.
行了 走吧
Get them out of here.
让他们走人
Suger Cascade.
苏格·凯斯格特
Got a warrant for your arrest.
带了你的逮捕令来
What's up, man? Uhhuh. Oh, yeah.
怎么了 哥们 得了
Y'all seriously trying to pin this Criolla shit on me?
你们真要把克里奥拉的事栽我头上啊
It's got nothing to do with Criolla.
和克里奥拉没关系
You're under arrest for the murder of John Liu.
你因谋杀约翰·刘被捕了
Remember him?
记得他吗
Yeah.
没错
Shot his face off in Chinatown?
在唐人街爆了他的头
Keep your hands where I can see them.
手放在我看得到的地方
Let's go, buddy. Call Jenkins.
走了 哥们 打给詹金斯
Hey, Raffi.
拉菲
You want to observe? Yeah.
想看看吗 好
Thanks, Larry. You got it.
谢了 拉里 不客气
So, who's doing this? Junior?
谁抓他来的 小麦吗
Yeah.
对
I saw how Suger smiled at you.
我看到苏格冲你笑了
Okay.
好吧
You're jealous?
你吃醋了么
No.
不
I think you chased him and you chased him,
我认为是你追捕他太久
and you got confused
迷失了自己
and now you're playing both sides.
于是成了双面间谍
That's crazy. Is it?
简直荒唐 是吗
Raffi, you gave him Criolla.
拉菲 你向他出♥卖♥♥♥了克里奥拉
Either you wanted to help Suger
要么是你想帮苏格
or you wanted to get a cop killed.
要么就是想杀♥警♥♥察♥
Which one is it?
是哪个原因
Well, I suggest you figure that one out.
我建议你还是自己好好想想吧
This is nothing more than a desperate attempt
这只不过是濒临崩溃的警♥察♥部门
by a crumbling police force to save face.
为了保住颜面而孤注一掷而已
It's never going to trial.
不会上法庭的
剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表