剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表
Your boss is keeping a low profile.
你老板很低调
Got to play it safe right now.
这时候得谨慎行事
The hell does that mean?
那是什意思
Too little, too late.
没用了 太晚了
We'll see.
等着看吧
So, you are his proxy.
所以 你是他的代理人
What does he want?
他想要什么
Why don't we talk about what you want, Chan?
不如我们谈谈你想要什么 陈
What do you think I want?
你觉得我想要什么
To get back to business with no problem.
继续顺利地做你的生意
Look, Suger's gonna be gone.
听着 苏格就要走了
And when he is...
他走后
I'm gonna be your man.
我就是你的人
Okay, say when.
够了就告诉我
Oh, that's perfect.
这样很好了
Cool.
好的
Well, our coffee's far from perfect, but enjoy.
我们的咖啡不够好 不过慢慢享用
Thanks. Great bag.
谢谢 包很漂亮
Oh, thank you.
谢谢
Okay, can you, uh -- you can just sit right here.
请你坐在这边就好
Okay. That's great. Thanks.
好的 太好了 谢谢
I appreciate you coming in.
很感谢你能来
Oh, sure.
没什么
They told me I might have to, so...
他们告诉我一定得来 所以
Yeah, it's pretty standard.
对 只是常规询问
It's just a-a few follow-up questions.
只是询问一些后续问题
Sure.
当然
All right, so, going back to the night of the shooting,
好了 回到枪击案那一晚
you said that you were standing in a doorway
你说你当时站在穿过
across the alley from the restaurant
饭店小巷的门廊那里
where the victim walked out?
看到受害人从那走出来
That's right.
是的
And you were smoking a cigarette?
你当时在抽烟
Yeah. It was windy,
是的 那天风有点大
so I had to go to the doorway to light my cigarette,
所以我得走到门廊那里点烟
then I got a text from my girlfriend, so...
然后我收到了我女朋友的短♥信♥ 所以
So, you stuck around? Yeah.
所以你逗留了会儿 是的
Do you remember what time it was?
你记得那是什么时候吗
What's this?
这怎么回事
You met her on the beach.
你去海滩见她
Oh, it's the followup. With my witness?
这是进一步调查 调查我的证人
Yeah, somebody called and said that she might not be reliable,
是啊 有人打电♥话♥来说她可能不大可靠
so we just wanted an impartial take.
所以我们只是公正起见
Impartial my ass. You know, you two --
去你的公正 你们俩...
You like to get your hands all over everything, don't you?
你们就喜欢所有事情都要插一脚 对吗
This is bullshit.
太扯淡了
So...
所以...
According to the report, it says you were 25 feet away
据报告上记载 枪案发生时
from the shooting when it happened?
你就在7.5米开外
Oh, yeah, I saw him. It was pretty clear.
是啊 我看到他了 非常清楚
Was it a full moon that night?
那天晚上是满月吗
I don't know.
我不知道啊
I'm just -- I'm just asking because...
我...我这么问是因为
There's no lights in the alley,
巷子里没有路灯
so I don't know how you would've seen him otherwise.
所以我不知道你是怎么看到他的
Well, there were when I was there.
我当时在那的时候是有光的
I saw the Asian guy come out of the restaurant,
我看到那个亚洲人从餐馆里出来
then the black guy jumped him, hit him with his gun,
然后那个黑人冲向他 用枪打他
and shot him in the face.
然后一枪射在他的脸上
It was over in like 10 seconds.
整个过程只有十秒钟
Is someone paying you to say this?
有人雇你这么说的吗
Paying me? What are you talking about?
雇我 你在说什么
I'm just -- I'm just trying to figure out
我只是...我只是想搞清楚
why you would choose to come into a police station
你为什么要专门跑到警♥察♥局
and start telling lies.
来跟我们撒谎
I'm not telling lies.
我没有撒谎
We triangulated your phone, Marissa.
我们对你的手♥机♥进行了定位 玛丽萨
You were nowhere near the alley that night.
你那天晚上根本不在那条小巷附近
So, unless you want me to arrest you for obstruction of justice,
所以除非你想让我以妨碍司法罪逮捕你
you need to start telling me the truth,
否则你就告诉我真♥相♥
and you need to start telling me right now.
而且你现在就得告诉我
So, did she actually recant?
她真的翻供了吗
No, she just stopped talking,
不 她只是不说话了
but it was clear I'd caught her in a lie.
但显然她是在撒谎 正好被我抓到
Why didn't Junior catch that?
小麦为什么没发现
Well, she knew the story. You know, she had good details.
她编得很好 有各种细节
I mean, she seemed like a reliable witness.
她看上去像一个可靠的证人
It wasn't my brother's fault.
这不是我弟弟的错
But you two had doubts?
但你们俩之前怀疑过
Yeah, that's only because we got a tip from Veracruz.
是的 那只是因为韦拉克鲁斯给我们的线报
She knew the woman from a previous case.
她因为之前的案子认识这个女人
All right, so, if you're right,
好吧 如果你们想得没错
this woman came to us with false testimony. Why?
这个女人是来作伪证的 为什么呢
Well, it's not clear.
我们还不清楚
The victim was an associate of Andy Chan,
受害人是安迪·陈的熟人
and he used to trade punches with Suger, so...
他跟苏格有过节 所以...
All right, so, she might be aligned with Chan.
好 那她可能跟陈有关系
Hey, you didn't actually triangulate her phone, did you?
你其实没有定位她的手♥机♥吧
That would be a no.
当然没有
Let's make it a yes.
那我们就定位试试吧
Get a warrant, get Keefer on it.
申请一张搜捕令 让基弗去办
Make it official.
正式一点
I'll call Siletti and let him know
我会打给瑟莱缇 告诉他
this week might not be so perfect after all.
要这个礼拜动手可能还不太好
All right.
好的
Uh, what happened with Torres?
托瑞斯怎么回事
Is he playing us?
他在玩我们吗
My gut says no.
我的直觉告诉我不是
We got him over at the ocean view motel.
我们在海景宾馆找到了他
I-I spent a couple hours with him,
我跟他聊了几个小时
talked about the drop, why it didn't work out.
说了放钱的事 为什么我们的方法没用
You know, it's -- it's possible
我们有可能
we just got made by whoever was making the pickup.
只是被取钱的人给认出来了
Yeah, and whoever it is clearly knows who we are.
不管是谁 他都很清楚我们的身份
You're all set.
都弄好了
Hello, there.
你好
What can I get for you?
要些什么
A glass of a Cabernet and a menu.
一杯赤霞珠再加一份菜单
Perfect.
好极了
So, you been eating out,
你是经常去外面吃呢
or are you just tired of room service?
还是说不想再叫客房♥服务了
Tired of hiding, actually.
其实是不想再躲了
Oh, who are you hiding from?
你在躲谁呢
Well, maybe you haven't gone online recently.
你最近应该都没怎么上网吧
I'm not just some bay area dyke
我可不是什么在自家车♥库♥外
teaching crafting out of my garage.
教别人做手工的同性恋
Well-done.
非常好
Thank you.
谢谢
I plan on using that line someday myself.
我准备自己找机会说一说这句话
For your sake, I hope you don't have to.
为你考虑 希望你用不上
So, I saw the trial's all wrapped up.
我看庭审都结束了嘛
All but the judge's decision.
但是法官的判决迟迟不下
So, now you just wait?
所以你现在就这么等着吗
Is it killing you?
不会等得想死吗
In a manner of speaking.
这么说也行
He's not going for the death penalty, is he?
他不会判死刑吧
In this city?
在这座城市里吗
It's crazy the thing even exists.
这种事就不应该存在
I know, I know.
我知道 我知道
I'm preaching to the choir.
我打听得太多了
剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表