剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表
Nobody got the plate.
没人看到车牌号♥
Where are they now?
他们现在在哪
Thanks.
谢了
I'll be back.
我一会回来
Yeah.
嗯
Fellas.
伙计们
They yours?
那是你们的人吗
Yeah.
是的
They Potrero.
他们是波特雷罗的
Y'all see anything?
你们看到什么没有
Nah.
没有
Did you?
你呢
You, B?
你呢 B
So, y'all just rolled up, huh?
所以你们就只是在现场而已吗
Just like you.
跟你们一样
Just try to make sure y'all don't lose the bodies,
只是想确保你们不会把他们的尸体
like you did with Jalil.
像贾利勒那样弄丢
Well, there's more metal in those bodies than blood.
听着 那些尸体里剩下的子弹比血还要多
So whoever's coming for y'all...
所以不管是谁冲着你们来
they're coming hard.
他们这是动真格的了
Watch your backs.
小心点
Yeah, you too.
你也是
Amelia fell asleep in the middle of the book.
故事读到一半阿米莉亚就睡着了
Demasiado lindo.
她太可爱了
I'm back.
我回来了
I'm not leaving again.
不会再走了
How long do you see us staying here?
你觉得我们还要在这待多久
I'm trying to figure it out, baby.
我在努力想办法 宝贝
Just give me a little time.
再给我点时间吧
For now, at least we're safe.
至少目前为止 我们是安全的
Why?
为什么
'cause we got a bunch of matones
因为有一堆暴徒在保护我们
protecting us from the Nazis or whoever?
不受纳粹兄弟会或者其他人的迫♥害♥吗
I can't let the kids play out there, Edgar.
我都不能让孩子出去玩 埃德加
Come on. It's not that bad.
别这样 也没那么糟
It's a crappy neighborhood. It's scary.
这个社区很糟糕 很吓人
I'm doing the best I can, Marciella.
我已经尽最大的努力了 玛塞拉t
I know you are, baby.
我知道 宝贝
You're taking care of us.
你在照顾我们
And you took care of Cristobal.
你把克里斯托巴尔照顾好了
And I know none of it is your fault.
我也知道这些都不是你的错
But this...
但是
is not what I signed up for.
这不是我想要的生活
Marciella,por favor --
玛塞拉 拜托
I got a voice in my head that wonders
每天我脑子里都在想
if you're gonna make it home alive every day.
你今天能不能活着回来
Uh, come on.
别这样
I've learned to live with it 'cause I'm a cop's wife.
我学会了忍♥受这些 因为我丈夫是警♥察♥
But I won't live in fear for my children, Edgar.
但我不想让孩子生活在恐惧中 埃德加
I can't.
我做不到
I'll take them away before I do that.
在那之前我会带他们走
Oh, don't say that.
别说这样的话
Please don't say that.
求你别说这样的话
I'll figure something out, okay?
我会想办法的 好吗
Hey, Commander Criolla.
嗨 克里奥拉指挥官
Veracruz.
韦拉克鲁斯
I left you a message. Two, actually.
我给你留言了 事实上留了两条
Well, you got me now. What's up?
你现在见到我了 有事吗
I think you got a problem with your source --
我认为你的消息来源有些问题
that tip you gave me.
你给我的情报
What, the grow-house hit? Didn't that pan out?
你说的是温室袭击案吗 没奏效吗
There was no grow-house hit.
根本没有什么温室袭击案
It was a meet at a Chinese restaurant.
那是一次在中餐馆的会谈
A meet with who?
会谈双方是谁
Suger Cascade and whoever was in there.
苏格·凯斯格特还有另一个人
And the owner of the Chinese restaurant is Andy Chan,
那家中餐馆的老板是安迪·陈
so you do the math.
所以你自己算吧
Well, that's not nothing. What's the problem?
所以还是有用嘛 有什么问题吗
The problem is the mix-up, all right?
问题就是这个差错 明白吗
There's no mistaking the yellow dragon and a grow house.
确实有黄龙还有温室没错
I checked the electrical company readings,
可我查了电力公♥司♥的数据
and there's nothing unusual there.
显示一切正常
And you heard about the shootings
你也听说波特雷罗山和唐人街
in Potrero heights and Chinatown, right?
发生的枪击案了 对吗
Yeah. Yeah, I heard.
对 我听说了
So, why was I sent to a meet
所以 为什么我会被派到
between two gangs that are potentially at war?
两个可能处在交战状态的黑帮的会谈现场呢
Because somewhere along the line, the intel got compromised.
因为在传达的过程中 情报被泄露了
It happens.
这样的事常有
I'm just saying I'd like to know what I'm walking into.
我只是想知道我要面临的是怎样的局面
We all would, but it's not a game of perfect.
我们都想知道 但这个任务本身就有危险
You need to learn how to deal with it.
你要学会如何去应对
I'm sorry we didn't do this earlier.
很抱歉我之前没给你这个
It took me a while to realize
过了一段时间我才意识到
my mom wasn't gonna come get Kaleb's stuff.
我妈妈不会来拿凯勒布的东西了
Yeah. Yeah.
明白
Makes it more real.
这样就更有实感了
He made this when he was 12.
这是他十二岁那年做的
He wouldn't let me near it.
他都不让我碰它
I know you can't give me a straight answer, but...
我知道你不能给我一个准确的回答 不过
do you have any idea who the killer might have been?
你知道凶手可能会是谁吗
We're working on a few leads.
我们正在调查几条线索
Uh, anything else come to mind
有没有想到上次谈话时
that you might've forgotten last time we spoke?
你忘了告诉我的事情
No?
没有吗
A staged suicide.
一次预先安排好的自杀
The whole thing is just insane. I know.
这简直是疯了 我明白
And I know what you all think, but I still don't believe
我也知道你们都这么想 但我还是不相信
that Kaleb killed Walt in the first place.
是凯勒布杀了沃尔特
I know.
我知道
I mean, they were close -- not just partners.
我是说 他们以前很亲密 不只是搭档
We all had dinner a month ago,
一个月前我们还一起吃晚餐
and they were talking about their fantasy football leagues
他们还在谈论他们的梦幻橄榄球联盟
and working together for the Union.
和为联盟而努力工作的事
The Union?
联盟
Fraternal Order of the Police?
警♥察♥兄弟会吗
I guess.
大概吧
They just called it "The Union."
他们就管那里叫"联盟"
All right.
好了
Take care of yourself.
照顾好自己
I'm just saying, as your partner,
我是说 作为你的搭档
if you want me to cover for you --
如果你想让我帮你隐瞒
Molk! Do me a favor -- just stop talking.
默克 我拜托你别说了
Just got off the phone with the U.S. Attorney's Office,
刚刚接到联邦检察官办公室
Southern District.
南区的电♥话♥
Charges are officially dropped.
指控正式撤销了
Thank you, lieutenant.
谢谢你 副队
I've got unmarked units taking shifts at the house.
我让几组便衣在房♥子周围轮班值守
Your family holding up?
你家里怎么样了
Good.
还好
How you doing?
你怎么样了
All right.
还好
Just make sure you keep this family posted, all right?
家里有什么事随时告诉我 好吗
Yes, sir.
好的 长官
Good.
好
Hey. We get anything from the sister?
妹妹那边有什么消息吗
Uh, no, not really.
没有
All right, then I'm handing Kaleb's murder over
好吧 那我就把凯勒布谋杀案
to one of the cold case guys -- for now.
暂时交给处理悬案的人了
Okay. Are you okay with that?
你同意吗
剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表