剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表
Not yet. No, but...
不太明白 不过
keep talking.
继续说吧
There's a lot of me that...
我很大程度上
feels...
觉得
dead inside.
心已经死了
Look, this is not me feeling sorry for myself.
我不是在可怜自己
It -- it's just the truth.
这 这是事实
And it's my fault.
是我自己的错
I did it all.
是我一手造成的
I know you're upset,
我知道你很生气
and you don't have to talk to me.
你可以不跟我说话
Truthfully, I don't know what you remember
说实话 我不知道你是否记得
about your uncle or don't.
有关你叔叔的事
But I know that he did horrible things to you.
可是我知道他对你做过很可怕的事
I wouldn't have said it otherwise.
否则我就不会说了
You...
你
put...
把
images...
那些场景
in my head.
强加给了我
And now I'm gonna spend the rest of my life
我的下半辈子都会在想
trying to figure out if they're real.
那些到底是不是真的
Is this what you fought for?
这就是你想要争取的吗
No, I fought for everything else in your life.
不 我想要争取的是你生命中的其它事
I fought for you.
我是为了你才争取的
Eventually, you're gonna land, Dustin,
最终 你会获得平静 达斯汀
with some kind of life in front of you.
过着某种生活
None of us know how long we have.
谁都不知道我们还有多长时间
But you're gonna be better off
不过你会好起来的
with some kind of understanding of who you are.
在你认识到自己以后
Who the hell are you to tell me that?
你算什么东西 跟我说这个
Just the one who's here.
我是在这陪着你的人
For now.
只是现在而已
Hey, guys.
伙计们
What's going on?
怎么了
Don't know. Something's going down.
不知道 有人要倒霉了
I don't know if Torres had anything to do with this,
不知道跟托瑞斯有没有关系
but Koto's in there with the D.A. and a Vice cop.
不过库图在跟地检官和一个风化组的警♥察♥谈话
What's up with you?
你怎么了
Nothing.
没什么
So, you were a soldier in the Union. What were your duties?
你是联盟里的小兵 你的职责是什么
I want to talk to my F.O.P. rep first.
我想先跟同业互助会的代表谈谈
Really?
是吗
You know, we got everything we need from Torres.
托瑞斯把一切都告诉我们了
You're done as a cop, Mulcahey, and you're going to jail.
你当不了警♥察♥了 马尔卡希 你要去坐牢了
For how long is up to you.
至于坐多久取决于你
We're only asking for your side of the story as a courtesy,
我们询问你只是出于礼貌
So it's time to make a change and stop being a dumbass!
所以你最好表现好点 别再这么犯浑了
All right, I-I-I got tapped
好吧 我们突袭了
right after we busted a couple of meth labs in excelsior.
几处冰♥毒♥工厂后 有人找上了我
We pulled in a ton of cash and product on those busts.
我们查获了数目众多的现金与毒品
Torres must've known.
托瑞斯一定是知道了
Did you skim or sell?
你有没有瞒♥报♥或者卖♥♥掉那些东西
Both.
都有
Did you distribute the product?
你有没有分掉毒品
No.
没有
I unloaded it to various dealers for cash, straight up.
我直接脱手给了毒贩子换钱
Were the... dealers local?
是本地的毒贩吗
No. I'd go to Sacramento.
不 我会去萨克拉门托
Reno.
里诺
What else?
还有什么
Credit-card numbers.
信♥用♥卡♥号♥
Identity theft?
身份盗窃
We worked a few cases against the Armenians.
我们有几起案子是针对亚美尼亚人的
They had some printouts.
他们手上有几份打印输出单
I just sold them to the competition.
我把它们卖♥♥给了他们的竞争对手
Who was the competition?
他们的竞争对手是谁
The Salvadorans were running a few illegal gambling spots
萨尔瓦多人在南旧金山经营着
in South San Francisco.
几处非法赌场
Offered them protection for a cut.
给他们提供保护就有回扣拿
It was pretty simple.
很简单
And you delivered the profits to Torres?
然后你把钱交给托瑞斯
I'd make a drop... at the check-cashing place.
我把钱放在支票兑换点
Was there anybody else involved that you know?
你还知道有谁参与这件事吗
Soldiers, captains, anybody?
小兵 队长 任何人
Only person I ever talked to was Torres.
我只跟托瑞斯一个人有过联♥系♥
I only saw the guy once.
我只见过那家伙一次
That was only when he tapped me.
他联♥系♥我时我才能见到他
Everything else was anonymous -- where to go, what to do.
一切都是匿名的 去哪里 做什么
I thought it was perfect.
我以为做得很完美
That's a lot of cops.
那么多警♥察♥
Five, including Torres.
五个 包括托瑞斯
Well, that's just the tip of the iceberg.
这只是冰山一角罢了
Unless Junior's right.
除非小麦是对的
He thinks that, uh, that Torres is the head,
他认为托瑞斯就是头领
that he's been playing dumb.
他一直在装蒜
What do you guys think?
你们觉得呢
I think he'd have to be a hell of an actor.
我觉得要真是这样 那他真是个好演员
We can't connect him to Criolla or Sarah Tran.
我们找不到他跟克里奥拉和莎拉·陈的联♥系♥
He was definitely shocked
当我们告诉他
when we told him that Walt and Kaleb were in the Union.
沃尔特和凯勒布是联盟的人时 他十分震惊
All of his soldiers alibi out of the four murders, so...
他的所有小兵在四场谋杀发生时都有不在场证据
I think we just chopped off an arm of this thing.
我认为我们只是铲除了其中一小部分而已
I think there's got to be more.
我想背后肯定还有更多的人
The only question that we haven't answered
现在还有一个问题就是
is why the drop didn't go off.
为什么钱没有继续交接
We have to consider the fact
我们不得不考虑到
that maybe there wasn't supposed to be a drop in the first place.
也许一开始就没有交钱环节这一事实
All right.
好了
These busts should make enough noise
这次搜查弄出的动静应该足以
to keep Torres on ice for a little while longer.
让托瑞斯关一阵子了
I'll press him around the edges a bit, see what I can find.
我会再对他施点压 看看能发现什么
Come on. All right.
走吧 好的
You guys got a minute?
两位有时间吗
Yeah. What's up?
有 怎么了
Have either of you spoken to the witness that I.D.'d Suger?
你们俩有没有谁跟指认苏格的证人聊过
Oh, that's Junior's witness, not ours.
那是小麦的证人 不是我们的
All right, so, a couple of years ago,
好吧 几年前
there was a group of Triad kids
有一群三合会的孩子
knocking over convenience stores.
抢劫了几家便利商店
I nosed around, and there was a group of girls who knew them.
我四处打探 发现有一群女孩认识他们
The woman who came in on Suger -- she was one of them.
指认苏格的那个女人 她就是他们的一员
How old was she? 22, 23, but sketchy.
她多大了 二十二三吧 不太确定
How so?
怎么说
Uh, she keeps changing her story.
她一会儿变一个说法
First, it's one guy,
一开始是这个人
then it's another guy, then it's his cousin.
后来又是另一个 接着又说是他表兄
I mean, she thought she could work me.
她以为她可以糊弄我
So, you're saying she's an unreliable witness?
所以你是想说她不是个可靠的证人
No, I'm saying that she's not scared of gaming a cop.
不 我是想说她不会害怕跟警♥察♥玩把戏
And she's probably one of those people that has an agenda.
她或许是那种精于算计的人
Oh, an agenda?
精于算计
For real?
真的吗
I know what you're thinking, and that's not what this is.
我知道你在想什么 不是你想的那样
I mean, I'm not telling you that she's lying.
我的意思是 我不是在告诉你她在说谎
I'm not trying to blow this case up.
我也不是想搞砸这个案子
I'm just saying, if I were you, I'd dig deep with this woman.
我只想说 如果我是你 我会仔细调查她
Otherwise, the case might not stick.
否则 这个案子可能站不住脚
Well, you should talk to Junior, not us.
那你应该跟小麦说 而不是我们
I don't think this is something Junior really wants to hear.
我想小麦他可能不大愿意听到这些
Throw the ball!
把球扔过来
剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表