剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表
They kill where we from.
那的人杀人不眨眼
So if even talks to you, he's dead.
所以他要是开口了 就死定了
You want him dead?
你想让他死吗
No, and I promise you that's not my intention.
不 我向你保证我绝无这个想法
Oh, so you're gonna protect him?
那你会保护他喽
Is that what you're telling me?
你是这个意思吗
You gonna be the white cop that follows him around,
你想做那种跟在他后头的好警♥察♥
keeps him safe?
保护他的安全吗
You gonna be there when he walks to school?
他去上学时你准备跟着他吗
You gonna be there when he walks back?
他放学回家时你也准备跟着他吗
You gonna watch him every single minute of every day?
你准备每天每时每刻都盯着他吗
'cause that's what you're gonna have to do
因为你要是想在苏格掌控下的波特雷罗
if you think you're gonna keep my boy safe in Suger's Potrero.
保护我儿子的安全 你就必须这么做
He's got a thousand eyes, and you've got two.
他有万千耳目 你只有一双眼
And you're telling me you're gonna keep those two on him
你想告诉我每时每刻每分
every minute of every day, around the clock?
你都会目光把集中在他身上吗
Please.
算了吧
You're gonna ruin a boy's future,
你会毁掉一个男孩的未来
Kill his hopes and dreams for what?
扼杀掉他的希望和梦想
For a crime you and I both know he didn't commit!
只是为了一起你我都清楚跟他没关系的罪行
18 students and five adults were killed
今天市里发生的
in what has been deemed the deadliest school shooting
校园恶性枪击案已经造成十八名学生和
in an urban setting.
五名成人死亡
Dustin Maker, the only surviving shooter,
唯一幸存的枪手 达斯汀·马克尔
was taken to St. Ignatius hospital
已经被送往圣伊纳爵医院
in stable condition.
目前情况稳定
A bystander captured
一位路人偶然
this cellphone video of shooting Lieutenant.
拍下了这段枪击视频 副队
Daniel Murphy, former marine field medic,
前海军军医 丹尼尔·墨菲
said nothing he had seen in Afghanistan
表示就连在阿富汗的所见所闻
prepared him for the emotional impact
也比不上目睹一车死去
of a bus full of teens dead and dying.
或奄奄一息的孩子所受到的精神冲击
Lieutenant.
副队
Looking good, sir.
看起还不错啊 长官
I'm getting there.
我会好起来的
Can I talk to him?
我能和他谈谈吗
Sure. He just woke up from a nap.
可以 他刚刚小睡醒来
He's been mirandized.
他一直保持沉默
Who the hell gave you flowers?
谁给你送的花
The nurses.
护士们
They were delivered for Mrs. Weaver down the hall.
本来是送给走廊那头的韦弗太太的
What, Mrs. Weaver, she, uh -- she didn't like them?
韦弗太太...不喜欢花吗
No. Uh... Mrs. Weaver's dead.
不 韦弗太太死了
You don't get flowers.
你不配收到花
You don't get TV.
你不配看电视
You're the cop who shot me.
你就是朝我开枪的那个警♥察♥
Lieutenant Koto.
库图警督
I thought I killed you.
我以为我杀了你
I wish you had.
我也希望如此
Then why did you wear kevlar?
那你为什么要穿防弹背心
A shot to the heart would have been too messy.
一枪击中心脏太草率
That's not the way I wanted to go out.
我不想就那么死去
You wanted a head shot.
你想被爆头
I still do.
现在也想
You're talking in another language.
你说的话我根本听不懂
Just say it in a way that I can understand. Then let me say it.
用我能听懂的方式说 那让我告诉你
According to our guy at SFPD,
据我们在旧金山警局的人说
Dustin seems pretty lucid.
达斯汀好像很清醒
以确立因精神病而免除刑事责任能力
法♥院♥允许被告人基于精神病学领域的科学证据
He's not gonna pass the m'naghten threshold.
他是无法借南顿规则脱罪的
Without a sanity option,
如果不走精神病辩护这招
this case gets a whole lot tougher.
这案子可棘手多了
Yes, and...if this is about the death penalty for Siletti,
是的 如果瑟莱缇要在这个案子上动用死刑
we're not gonna get a chance to plead this out.
那我们根本没辩护成功的机会
We're going to trial.
判定了
Only to face a D.A.
偏偏我们碰上了一个
who's fueled by the outrage of a devastated city.
对这座心碎之城发生的暴行满腔怒火的地检官
And we -- we do not have the cash
我们...我们手上的钱也没法
to interview a thousand friends,
供我们去走访上千名他的好友
his teachers, and family members,
他的老师 他的家人
and expert witnesses.
以及专家证人
We cannot compete with Siletti's resources.
我们跟瑟莱缇手头的资源根本没法比
We will get embarrassed.
我们会一败涂地
What about 987 funds?
那987名募捐人呢
They'll dry up before our opening statements.
在开庭陈述之前这些钱就会用完
I don't know.
我不知道
Maybe we should consider bringing on outside counsel.
也许我们该考虑寻求外部律师
What about Jamie Nelson?
洁米·尼尔森怎么样
I thought she was dead.
我以为她已经死了呢
She's teaching at Stanford.
她在斯坦福教书
She put herself out to pasture
迪克森公诉案
after things went sideways
开始失控以后
with the People vs Dixon.
她就淡出了公众视线
So that was the last time she was in court?
她最后一次上庭是什么时候
Yeah, it's been about five years.
大概是五年前的事了
Five years?!
五年
So she hung up her cleats, got in her Tesla,
所以她就这么收起夹板 钻进小车
and drove off to that goddamn white tower?
一路逃离了这象牙塔吗
We should want her life. Why would she want ours?
我们是需要她 可她为什么要和我们合作
Look, I know it's a long shot, but I know her.
我知道这机会不大 但我了解她
Look, bottom line, Nelson is a gamer.
退一万步 尼尔森好斗
She lives for this. It's in her blood.
她为此而生 血液里流淌着这种基因
Meanwhile, five years teaching law
再说了 整整五年
to a bunch of rich white kids who -- who -- who are hoping
她都在教一群幻想着能成为下一位
to be the next junior associate at Gibson Dunn?
吉布森·邓恩律所初级助理的白人小屁孩
I'm telling you, she's watching paint dry,
我告诉你 她肯定成天盯着墙上的油漆
and then crack, and then peel,
看着它们破裂 起皮
and then fall off the goddamn wall down there.
再从墙上一片片地剥落
I guarantee you she is bored.
我向你保证 她无聊死了
Is she still on the board at the ACDU?
她还算是现役律师吗
Yeah.
是啊
And she has the innocence fund's checkbook in her purse.
而她钱包里的可还装着"无罪"的支票簿
Really? Really.
真的吗 是啊
Sweet.
不错
45 years later, the questions posed
四十五年过去了
by the so-called "Stanford prison experiment"
斯坦福监狱实验提出的问题
still remain.
依然存在
Can we, as a society, continue to endorse a justice system
作为社会的一份子 我们能否继续认可这样一个
designed to label individual bad actors as evil
将个别不良行为视者视为恶人
despite the direct correlation...
而忽视了精神疾病
...between mental illness and criminal acts of violence?
与违法暴♥力♥行为之间的直接联♥系♥的司法体制
As neuroscience continues to unravel
随着神经科学继续对
our very concept of free will, what is justice?
自♥由♥意志这一概念的阐明 什么才是正义
Can we continue to blame the bad apple for its condition
我们能否继续因一个人犯的错来责怪他
without first acknowledging
却不先去了解
that the tree itself might be poisoned?
或许这个社会本身已经生病了呢
Okay. Uh, if anyone has any additional questions,
好了 如果大家还有问题的话
I'll be here for the next 10 minutes.
我还会在这里留十分钟
Aaron Mazur.
亚伦·马祖尔
What a surprise.
真是没想到
We -- we used to mob you after class.
我们以前一下课可是把你围得团团转
What happened to these kids?
现在这些孩子是怎么了
Cellphones.
手♥机♥害的
Your boss is right. I put myself out to pasture.
你老板说得对 我退休了
Nothing's permanent, right?
没什么事是永恒的 对吗
Look around.
看看周围
Pretty nice pasture.
安享退休生活的好地方
Come on. You miss the action.
来吧 你一定想念战场了
Defending the indefensible?
为无辩护余地者辩护
In front of the entire world.
对抗整个世界
剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表