剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表
Abuse of any kind?
任何形式的虐待
No.
没有
There was nothing like that.
从没有过
Jalil Thompson confessed, didn't he?
贾利勒·汤普森认罪了 对吧
That case has been cleared?
案子已经结了吗
He's not the real shooter. He's covering for somebody else.
并不是他开的枪 他在替别人顶罪
So, what, you figured you'd just go to Potrero
所以呢 你以为你可以就那么去波特雷罗
and fix things?
把事情解决吗
I think you better watch the way you speak to me.
你跟我说话的语气最好注意点
Let me explain something.
我来跟你解释一下
Suger Cascade isn't just some gangbanger.
苏格·凯斯格特不是随便一个街头混混
He's a kingpin with lines in every major city.
他是黑帮老大 手下遍布各大城市
He's created a network that no one's cracked --
他创造了一个连缉毒局 烟酒火器管理局 移♥民♥局
not the D.E.A., A.T.F., I.C.E., NADA,
全国汽车经销协会也动不了分毫的黑帮帝国
'cause he's quiet and innovative,
因为他行事总是悄无声息 标新立异
and he's bred loyalty from his captains to his mules.
他的手下干将亦或小喽啰都对他忠心耿耿
And the only one that's gotten close is me.
而唯一最接近他的就是我了
Right.
这样啊
I was in deep.
我卧底得很深了
I was about a week away from making
就差一周我就能实施
the biggest arrest of my career, and all I needed was quiet.
我职业生涯中最大一起抓捕了 我只需要静候时机
But you just had to roll into Potrero
但你就那么闯进波特雷罗
and play Dudley Do-Right
为了一桩已经结了的
on a nothing case that's already closed.
无关紧要的案子上演一出《铁骑惊魂》
You kicked the hornet's nest.
你可是捅了马蜂窝了
You got him panicked. I need him calm.
你让他慌了 我需要他冷静
If the Victor Chan murder's a nothing case,
如果维克多·陈凶杀案无关紧要
why is Suger panicked?
苏格为什么会慌呢
You're not hearing me.
你根本没听我说的
No, I'm hearing you.
不 我都听见了
I'm hearing you.
我都听见了
You want me to back off,
你想要我别再管了
and I'm telling you that Jalil was forced into a confession
我跟你说贾利勒被迫认罪
because the murder leads to something bigger,
是因为凶手会引出更大的事
maybe big enough to nail Suger, too, so --
或许大到暴露苏格 所以
Suger's never gonna let some amateur hit blow back on him.
苏格绝不会栽在一个门外汉上的
I know this guy.
我了解这家伙
He's smart. He's way smarter than that.
他很聪明 他远比那聪明得多
So, you want to waste your time, I don't give a shit,
所以你想浪费时间我根本不在乎
but stay in your lane and don't mess with my work.
但你别越界搞砸我的活儿
Captain Knubbins?
纳宾斯警监
You, uh, got a couple of seconds?
你有时间吗
Lieutenant English!
英格利希警督
Oh. For a couple more days, at least.
还能再当个几天
Sit down, if you can find a place to sit.
请坐 如果你能找到地儿
Okay.
好
Working cold cases is like living with ghosts.
查办悬案就跟同鬼魂住一块儿一样
Not for everybody, but I don't mind.
并非所有人都能接受 但是我不介意
Yeah. You, uh -- you like scary movies, too?
你也喜欢看恐怖片吗
At my age, I like any movie
像我这年纪
I can understand what the hell they're saying.
只要是我能看懂的电影我就喜欢
What can I do for you, son?
有什么能帮你的吗 孩子
Uh, I'm, uh, tying up some loose ends
关于凯勒布·皮特自杀案
on the Kaleb Peat suicide.
我碰上了些解不开的结
Yeah. It's a tough one.
是啊 那案子麻烦
Yeah, he -- he -- he called you here the night before --
在他自杀前一晚他给你打了电♥话♥
Yeah, he called, said he wanted to come in and talk.
没错 他打了电♥话♥来 说他想过来谈谈
Needed a shoulder to lean on.
想找人倾诉一番
Right. Did you know him well?
你跟他熟吗
Not at all, no.
一点也不
Do you know why he came to you?
你知道他为什么来找你吗
Probably because he knew about this.
也许是因为他知道这事
What's that?
那是什么
I lost my partner back in '86.
我在86年失去了搭档
We rolled up on a couple of dummies robbing a liquor store.
我们碰上几个蠢货在抢劫贩酒店
One of them had his girlfriend in the car with a gun.
其中一个的女朋友拿着枪坐在车里
Never saw her.
当时根本没看到她
Michael O'leary.
迈克尔·奥莱利
He told the worst jokes.
他讲的笑话都烂爆了
What did Kaleb say when he was in here?
凯勒布在这儿都跟你说了些什么
Well, he blamed himself, said it should have been him.
他很自责 说死的应该是他
All stuff I'm pretty familiar with.
都是些我相当熟悉的话
And what did you tell him?
你跟他说了些什么
One day at a time.
先一天一天过吧
Not much else you can say when it's fresh like that.
这种事刚发生也没有什么别的能说的
Mostly, I just listened.
我基本上都是在听他倾诉
Right.
好吧
I gave him my cell number before he left,
他走之前我给了他我的手♥机♥号♥码
told him to call me if he needed to talk more.
告诉他想继续说的话可以打给我
Next day, I went to my nephew's birthday party in Oakland.
第二天 我去了奥克兰参加我侄子的生日派对
But, um...
可是
Kaleb never called me.
凯勒布再也没有打给我
I wish he had.
真希望他打了
Yeah.
是啊
We, uh... we all feel that way.
我们都很惋惜
So, in studying the torah,
在学习《摩西五经》时
we find so many reminders
我们发现诸多警言
that we are not on this earth to be alone.
告诉我们在这世上我们并非只为孤身一人
We are here for each other, our families,
我们的存在是为了彼此 为了我们的家人
our friends, our loved ones, our community.
为了我们的朋友 我们爱的人 我们的团体
And while we may require courage
在我们需要勇气
to avoid isolation,
走出孤独时
we must put energy
我们必要付出精力
into the connections we have with the people around us,
与我们身旁的人交流
as well as with those who are no longer here.
同样也要与那些已经离开的人交流
We have a yahrtzeit for Ze'ev Maier.
今天是吉夫迈尔的忌日
We ask any mourners to rise now for the Kaddish.
请吊唁者起身念哀祷卡迪什文
Yit'gadal v'yit'kadash sh'mei raba.
愿祂的大名成为至高圣洁
B'al'ma di v'ra khir'utei,
在祂以祂的意志创造的世界
v'yam'likh mal'khutei,
愿祂在你今生今世
b'cheyeikhon uv'yomeikhon,
作王统治
uv'chayei d'khol beit yis'ra'eil,
在以色列全家的今生
ba'agala uviz'man kariv v'im'ru...
速速实行 不久实行 现在请回应
Wait, wait, wait. You didn't --
等等 你没有
You didn't return any of my calls, and I-I had no choice.
你一个电♥话♥也不回我 我没别的办法
You had a choice.
你有的
I don't like being followed.
我不喜欢被人跟踪
Well, wasn't nobody following you, first off.
首先 并没有人跟踪你
Your, uh -- your doorman told me where you were
是你的门房♥告诉我你在哪里的
after I said I would take care of
我告诉他我可以帮他处理
a couple of his parking tickets.
几张停车罚单
It's not cute, Terry.
怎么能这样 泰瑞
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Look, I know that you, uh --
我知道你...
You had some beef with Hildy.
你和希尔蒂有些争执
And I just wanted to make sure that wasn't
我想来确认一下 这不是
the reason why you -- you canceled.
你爽约的原因
Look, my problem with her is professional, all right?
我和她之间的矛盾只是工作上的
And the only one making it personal right now is you.
而现在公私不分的人是你不是我
Well, who -- who was the person
你去犹太教堂
that you were standing up for at the synagogue?
是为了谁
That's personal, too.
那是我的私事
So is sex.
性♥爱♥也是
Raffi, we've been doing that a lot, so...
拉菲 我们做过很多次 所以...
Look, I lost somebody, too, all right?
我也失去过重要的人 好吗
I know how it feels.
我明白这种感受
He was I.D.F. Special Forces,
他是以色列国防军特种部队的一员
and he was killed...
五年前他...
Okay. Uh, I'm sorry.
好吧 我很遗憾
Yeah.
没事
剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表