剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表
Uh, it was a closed casket,
是个密封的骨灰盒
so the family didn't know.
所以家人并不知道
Jalil somehow ends up with Xavier's toe tag.
贾利勒不知道怎么的挂上了泽维尔的身份牌
Xavier ends up with the rest of the John Does.
泽维尔最后跟剩下的无名男尸放一起了
So we end up exhuming Jalil this morning,
所以我们今早把贾利勒挖出来了
and...I end up telling you all this stuff
现在我告诉你这些
'cause I think you should know.
是因为我觉得你应该知情
And... Let the lawsuits begin,
等着被告吧
which will be lots of fun.
这下有好戏了
You okay?
你还好吧
Not really.
不太好
And while you were completing your residency
你在普莱森顿医疗中心
at the Pleasanton Medical Center, did you have occasion
住院医生实习期间 是否在急症室里
to treat Dustin Maker in the emergency room?
参与过对达斯汀·马克尔的治疗
Yes, I did.
是的
What were the circumstances?
当时的情况如何
Dustin was a 6-year-old child
达斯汀当时是个六岁的孩子
who presented with a spiral fracture
他的前臂桡骨远端
of the distal radius bone -- his forearm --
呈现出一处螺旋形骨折
caused by what the accompanying family member said
据随诊的家属声称
was an accident in the machine shop at home.
是在家里的机器作坊里发生意外所致
Do you remember who the family member was?
你记得那个家属是谁吗
Yes. I checked my notes.
是的 我查了我的记录
His uncle, Mr. Beau Renell, brought the boy to the E.R.
是他的舅舅 博·瑞纳尔先生 带孩子来的急诊室
You kept your notes from your residency 12 years ago?
你连十二年前的住院记录都还保存着吗
For this particular patient, I made sure that I kept them, yes.
是的 我特意保存了他的记录
Why?
为什么
'cause I don't believe the injury was accidental.
因为我不相信那损伤是意外引起的
It was consistent with deliberate physical abuse of a child.
它符合对孩子故意进行身体虐待的情形
Did you notify anyone?
你有告知任何人吗
I reported it to my supervisors, and I called the police.
我向我的上司报告了这个情况 而且我还报了警
Was any action taken that you know of?
据你所知他们有采取什么措施吗
No. None at all.
没有 什么都没有
In a small town like Pleasanton, they don't have
在普莱森顿这样的小地方
the same investigative resources of an urban area.
他们没有大城市那么多调查资源
Did you tell Dustin's parents that the injury indicated abuse?
你是否告知过达斯汀的父母他的伤是受到虐待所致
No. 'cause I never met them.
没有 因为我从来没见过他们
They faxed their permission for the surgical repair.
外科修复手术的同意函是传真过来的
I phoned the contact number on the fax,
我打过传真上面的联♥系♥电♥话♥
but neither one of them ever got back to me.
但他们两个都没回电♥话♥给我
Neither one of them even showed up at the hospital.
甚至连医院都没来过
Did Dustin ask for his parents?
达斯汀有提出要见他的父母吗
He cried for his mom in the operating room
在手术室里 他在麻醉生效前
before the anesthesia took effect.
曾哭喊着要找他妈妈
I never forgot about that little boy.
我一直忘不了那个小男孩
How old were you at the time, Dr. Levin?
你那时多大了 莱文医生
I was 27.
二十七岁
First-year surgical resident, yes?
外科住院医生的第一年 对吧
Yes.
是的
Brand-new doctor
新医生
with very little experience under your white coat.
白大褂下经验寥寥
Isn't that true?
不是吗
Dustin was the first case of child abuse
没错 达斯汀是我治疗的
I had ever treated, yes.
第一个虐待儿童病例
Very sadly, not the last in my career as a trauma surgeon.
很遗憾却不是我创伤外科职业生涯中的最后一例
A spiral fracture like his
像他那样的螺旋形骨折
can only be caused with forceful twisting -- by torque.
只可能由强力的扭转 也就是通过扭力来形成
It's a very common abuse injury to children.
这是一种很常见的儿童虐待创伤
I-I've seen it far too often.
这种情况我已经见到过太多了
Accidentally falling on an outstretched arm
意外摔倒压在伸出的手臂上
can also cause a spiral fracture.
也会造成螺旋形骨折
Isn't that correct?
这样说对不对
Yes.
对
In fact, isn't that one of the most common
事实上 那不正是五岁以上儿童
accidental injuries for children over 5? Yes, but
最常见的意外伤害之一吗 是 可是
You didn't like his uncle Beau, did you? Objection, Your Honor.
你不喜欢他的博舅舅 对吗 反对 法官阁下
Dr. Levin's personal feelings
莱文医生的个人情感
are not relevant to his testimony.
与他证词无关
Unless the witness's antipathy for the patient's family
除非证人对患者家人的反感
colored his interpretation of the injury.
影响了他对受伤原由的解读
Antipathy has not been established, Judge.
所谓反感并未被确认存在 法官阁下
Your Honor, if you will permit the witness to answer --
法官阁下 如您准许证人做出回答
I do not need to hear that answer to that question.
我不需要听到对那个问题的回答
I'll sustain the objection.
反对有效
Then I have no more questions of any value
那对于这名证人 我没有更多有价值的问题了
for this witness, Your Honor.
法官阁下
Come talk to us.
过来跟我们谈谈
What's going on?
怎么了
Torres is hot to skin you.
托瑞斯恨不得扒了你
Well, management control is a paper cut
相比现在的形势
compared to what's going on.
管控部门根本不足挂齿
Well, not for Hildy.
对希尔蒂来说可不是
Torres called me in.
托瑞斯找了我
Did he lean on you?
他威胁你了吗
More like a courtesy warning.
更像是礼貌地警告
Guy's an asshole.
他就是个混♥蛋♥
Look, I'm not gonna let you go down for me,
我不会让你因为我遭殃
I'm giving you back the money.
我把钱还给你
Junior, how are you gonna pay the Union back
小麦 你欠联盟的
what you owe them? I'll figure it out.
拿什么还 我会想办法的
My fault, my fix.
我的错 我来解决
Junior, I was your last resort.
小麦 我是你最后的救命稻草了
That's the only reason you came to me.
这也是你找我的唯一原因
What is one more dead cop to them at this point?
现在再多死一个警♥察♥对他们来说算什么
It's nothing.
无关紧要
She's right. You got to deliver that money.
她说得对 你得把钱送过去
Terry, this is between my sister and I, okay? Easy.
泰瑞 这是我和我姐之间的事 好吗 别急
We're gonna follow the money.
我们会追踪这笔钱
On our own time, off the books.
私下里 工作之外
No footprint.
不留线索
We're gonna let the money
我们要顺着这笔钱
take us all the way up to the head man.
一路追踪到最上面的人
We're gonna pull the whole thing apart.
我们会彻底击溃联盟
You guys are crazy.
你们真是疯了
Who is it?
谁
Me.
是我
Are you alone?
一个人吗
Yes.
是的
I came to say I am sorry about what happened.
我是来为之前发生的事道歉的
I feel terrible.
我感觉糟透了
I brought it on myself.
我自作自受
I lost my grip.
是我没把持住
I said awful things to you that I didn't even mean.
我说了些很糟糕的话 并非我本意
I'm sorry.
对不起
I embarrassed both of us.
我让我们俩都难堪了
Not to mention your divorce lawyer.
更别提你的离婚律师了
That was a bad idea.
那可不是个好主意
But I didn't know how to handle you
但是不带上塞布丽娜我就不知道
without bringing Sabrina along.
怎么跟你谈
You really wanted to make sure there was no way back together.
你还真是想确保复合无门啊
Mission accomplished.
那你任务完成了
You are still angry.
你还在气头上
No.
不
Sad.
我是难过
I spent all morning watching myself on video.
一早上我都在看视频里的自己
I hate who I turned into.
我讨厌我变成的那个人
Hate that side of myself.
讨厌自己的那一面
This is what trials do to you.
是案子让你变成这样的
I'm trying to save a human life here.
我是在努力拯救一个生命
What about your life?
那你自己的生命呢
剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表