剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表
Heads up, guys -- here we go.
注意 伙计们 来人了
He's headed towards Lincoln.
他往林肯方向走了
Yeah, I see him.
我看到了
He just made Junior.
他发现小麦了
Terry, he's headed right for you.
泰瑞 他往你那边去了
Up you go.
起来
You good? Bag's right there. Yeah, I'm good.
没事吧 包就在这 我没事
Let's go.
我们走
So, who do we think this kid is?
所以 这孩子是谁
He's clearly not a cop.
他显然不是警♥察♥
Maybe a courier for the Union?
也许是联盟的信差
Just a douche bag in the park that stole a duffel bag.
只是个在公园偷行李袋的窝囊废
You know this guy? You recognize him?
你认识他吗 认得出来吗
Never seen him before.
从没见过
I never stick around to see who picks up the drop.
我从不待在附近看是谁拿走了东西
Why not? Less I know, the better.
为什么不 知道的越少越好
That's the way the whole thing works.
我们就是这样运作的
Roll the window back up.
把窗户关上
I guarantee you, this kid has no idea what he stumbled onto.
我跟你保证 这孩子完全不知道他误打误撞偷了什么
Seriously, Hildy, go ask him what's inside.
说真的 希尔蒂 去问问他这里面是什么
Why'd you take this?
你为什么要拿这个包
I'm not saying anything.
我什么都不会说的
I know my rights.
我知道我的权利
Did you know it was filled with this?
你知道里面装的是这些吗
Holy shit!
天哪
I had no idea -- h-hand to god!
我完全不知道 对天发誓
I should've brought my bike.
我就该骑车来的
Well, it looks like your douche-bag theory was correct.
看来你的窝囊废理论是对的
I'll book him on the misdemeanor.
我把他带回去算轻罪
What about Torres?
那托瑞斯呢
He's got a deal in place with Siletti.
瑟莱缇跟他达成了一致
It's time for him to go file his retirement papers.
现在该让他回去填退休申请了
Of course he does.
当然了
Well, this was a great goddamn waste of time.
真是浪费时间
You believe me now?
现在信我了
Still doesn't mean Torres is the head guy.
还是不能代表托瑞斯就是头领
No? Okay, so, why didn't anybody get the cash?
不是 那为什么没人来拿这钱
Somebody tip off the pickup guy?
有人向取货人告密了吗
Think about it.
想想吧
Who could've done it -- me, you, Terry, Koto?
谁有这可能吗 我 你 泰瑞 库图
Maybe the pickup guy was just late. I don't know.
也许取货人正好迟到了 我也不知道
There is no pickup guy! This is all bullshit!
根本没有什么取货人 全都是扯淡
The money ends with Torres!
钱最后都到托瑞斯这里了
He played possum, sold out a couple of his weasels,
他装傻 含糊其辞地骗你们
and now he's sailing off into the sunset with a fat pension,
现在还可以拿一大笔退休金平安退休
and you guys are cool with this! Are you serious right now?
你们还就这么接受了 你不是说真的吧
Ain't nobody cool with nothing, all right?
没有谁会就这么算了 好吗
We still got to check it out.
我们还是得查清楚
You do that.
最好查清楚了
So...
所以
what you doing for the rest of the summer?
夏天剩下的日子准备怎么过
Chillin'?
放松放松吗
Oh, as soon as I get the money, I'm going to Maui.
我一拿到钱 就去毛伊岛
Nice.
不错嘛
Yeah, I got that travel bug.
是啊 我就是喜欢旅行
Like an addiction.
跟上瘾一样
You got them hips, too.
你也有对翘臀
You gonna go over there and do the hula?
你准备去那边跳草裙舞吗
You ever been?
你去过吗
Couple times.
去过几次
Well, you know what's even better? What?
你知道哪里更好吗 哪里
Tahiti.
塔希提
It's not even that much longer of a flight.
还不用飞那么久
It's just seriously pricy.
就是相当贵
Candace is gonna do the hula for us.
坎迪斯要给我们跳草裙舞了
I am holding scissors, Suge.
我手上还拿着剪刀呢 苏格
Chill out.
淡定
Bro, what's up with you?
兄弟 怎么了
Brothers are getting restless, Suge.
兄弟们都很焦躁 苏格
How you figure?
你怎么看
We shut down too long,
我们不干活儿太久了
people start thinking it's permanent.
大家开始觉得没有以后了
They're starting to trip.
再下去他们就要闹起来了
Give us a second, baby doll.
让我们单独聊一会儿 洋娃娃
Okay.
好
Nobody is talking about shutting down.
没人说我们不干了
We just got to lay low for a piece
我们只是先保持低调
till our situation changes.
直到情况好转
Yeah, but they starting to see that as your situation.
是啊 可他们开始觉得那只是你个人的麻烦
My situation is our situation.
我的麻烦就是我们的麻烦
And if you find that witness, this whole thing is over.
你要是找到那个证人 整件事情就都解决了
So, tell me...
所以告诉我
What is your problem, "B"?
你想怎么样 B
My problem is, I already talked to the chinatown connect.
我想说的是 我已经找唐人街的联络人谈过了
I talked to the inside guys at five-o.
我跟警局里的线人谈过了
Shit's locked down tight, Suge.
他不肯透露一丝风声 苏格
And that's all you got?
你就打听到这些吗
You telling me that you can't dig a little deeper?
你这是跟我说你再打听不到别的了吗
Nah.
不是
I can.
我能
Then do it.
那就去做
David?
大卫
Alyssa.
阿莉莎
What are you doing here?
你怎么来了
Hoping not to screw it up this time.
我希望这回别搞砸了
Can we talk?
我们能谈谈吗
Yeah. Yeah.
当然 当然
Can I get you something?
想喝点什么吗
You want some tea?
喝茶怎么样
Yeah, sure.
好啊
Thought you wanted to talk.
你不是想谈谈吗
I do.
是的
Well, then talk.
那就谈吧
Look, this isn't easy for me, okay?
听着 这件事对我来说也很难
People don't just...
干我这行的人
talk about their feelings where I'm from.
很难直接说出自己的感受
You're talking to a homicide detective.
你是在跟一个凶案组的警探说话
Then how come it's so easy for you?
那你怎么就能这么轻松地应对呢
It isn't.
不轻松
But being honest is really important.
可是坦诚真的很重要
It matters. I make the effort.
很关键 我尽力做到坦诚
And the people in my life got to do the same.
我生命里的人也得对我坦诚
Otherwise, it's just too much work.
否则 活着就太累了
That day...
那天
that you came to see me at the club...
你去夜♥总♥会♥找我那天
Yeah?
怎么了
I shouldn't have sent you away.
我不应该赶你走的
I should've left with you.
我应该跟你一起走
You -- you asked me who I was afraid of.
你 你问我在怕谁
And...
我就
in my mind, I was like,
我就在心里想
"Oh, Christ, who am I not afraid of?"
"天哪 我到底不怕谁"
The girls at the club, the men I dance for --
夜♥总♥会♥的姑娘们 看我跳舞的男人们
they all scare me.
他们都吓到我了
I look at them, and I see...
我看着他们
these pieces o-of myself that I've, like...
就看到了过去的自己
given away.
赤♥裸♥裸地在眼前
And I'm scared I can never get back.
我很害怕再也回不到以前那样了
And then I look at what's left, and it's just...
我看了看我还剩下些什么
Do you get what I'm saying?
你明白我在说什么吗
剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表