剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表
你有 一个孩子 好好想想
You did. A child. Get that through your head.
你差点让他的家人余生里
Almost put an empty chair at the table for his family
吃饭时对着一把空椅子
to look at the rest of their lives.
求你告诉我 你知道这一点
Please, tell me you get that.
拾荒人和卖♥♥保险的人
Garbage men and -- and -- and guys who sell insurance
可以安享退休生活
can retire clean.
但是我们手上还有这些
But we -- we have all these cases
以为自己能找到突破口的案子
we thought we'd get another crack at.
你现在每天醒来 想到自己没抓到那个罪犯
You get up every day now knowing you didn't catch that perp,
案子没破 没为受害者发声
clear that case, didn't -- didn't speak up for that victim.
你快说到激励我的部分了吧
The motivational part of the speech coming up, is it?
找个目标
Find a goal.
画画 飞机模型之类的
Painting, model airplanes, some fucking thing.
我不想六个月后参加你的葬礼
I don't want to go to your funeral in six months.
他们会让我抬你的棺材
They'll make me a pallbearer,
但你太胖了 我抬不动
and you're too fucking fat to carry.
我会扭到后背 不得不申请伤残
I'll tweak my back, have to file for disability,
最后就落得你现在这个下场
and end up where you're at.
这绝对是重创
And that'll fucking blow.
咖啡还是跟尿一个味
Coffee still tastes like piss.
找个爱好
Get a fucking hobby?
我已经有爱好了
I've got a fucking hobby alright.
你们有问题吗
What's wrong with you?
从来没见过一个老人自言自语吗
You never see an old guy talking to himself before?
你们没见过世面吗
You're new to the planet, are you?
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck off while you're at it.
好狗不挡路
Get out of the fucking way.
你♥他♥妈♥的去找个爱好
You get a fucking hobby.
废话
Bollocks!
♪Run, Spot, run♪
♪Run, Spot, run♪
♪At 6:00, the milkman comes around♪
♪Another day in anytown♪
♪I wake up with a frown♪
布雷迪
Brady?
♪Another day in anytown♪
在忙
Busy!
♪Run, Spot, run♪
开门
Open the door!
♪Run, spot, run♪
♪...Sally, Dick, and Mark♪
我说了在忙
I said busy!
开门啊
Open the door, please!
♪We took my dog Spot to the park♪
快点开门
Come on, open the door.
你为什么不去上班
Why aren't you at work?
我马上就回去
I'm headed right back.
我只是在这有事要做
I just have something here I have to do.
什么事
What?
是我的隐私
It's private.
我要下去
I-I want to come down there.
什么 不行
What? No.
这是我家
This is my house.
那是我工作的地方 绝对不行
And that's my work space. No fucking way.
你刚刚骂我吗 布雷迪
Did you just swear at me, Brady?
对不起
I'm sorry.
我想你和聊聊 拜托
I'd like to talk to you, please.
我得赶回店里
Well, I've gotta head back to the store.
我不管 我们要谈谈
I don't care. We need to talk.
立刻
Now.
我想了解你的秘密项目
I'd like to know about this secret project of yours.
我有权知道我家里发生什么事 布雷迪
I have a right to know what's going on in my house, Brady.
时机成熟时 我会告诉你的
I'll tell you when the time is right.
这个答案可不太令人满意
That's not a satisfactory response.
那你只能将就着接受了
Well, you'll have to make do.
这难道不是你的专长吗 将就
Isn't that your specialty? Making do?
有个成语 也许你听说过
There's a saying -- maybe you've heard it --
母子连心
a mother can only be as happy as her saddest child.
你看起来很不高兴 布雷迪
You seem very sad to me, Brady.
其实更像在生气
Almost angry, in fact.
我们都经历了不少艰辛
Now you and I have been through some considerable hardships.
我们失去了你的父亲和你的兄弟
We lost your father and your brother --
我不想谈这个
I don't want to talk about it.
我觉得也许我们有必要讨论一下
Well, I think maybe it needs to be discussed.
不不不
No, no, no, no.
吃吧
Eat.
免得你低血糖
It's good for your blood sugar.
我就这么说吧
Look, let me just say this.
我不会自以为理解你的人生
I won't presume to understand your life.
但我的人生...
But my life...
你就是我的人生
you're it.
你就是我的一切
You're all I have.
我晚上睡觉的时候 我不知道
When I go to bed at night, I-I never know
自己应该对地下室里发生的事感到高兴
whether to be excited about what's going on in that basement.
还是担心
Or worried.
我躺在床上的时候感觉备受折磨 布雷迪
I I-- I lie in bed, and I agonize, Brady.
备受折磨
I agonize.
要么你在乎我的感受
Now. E-either you care about that.
要么你冷血
Or you don't.
出♥售♥中 游牧民地♥产♥
希望您能放轻声音
I would ask that you be somewhat quiet
我妈妈在楼上睡觉
as my mother is upstairs sleeping.
她不太舒服
She's not well.
我不知道除了我已经告诉你了的之外
I don't know what I can possibly tell you
我还能告诉你什么
that I haven't already.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我们只是想问
Well, we were just wondering --
我知道我们之前问过了
and I know we've asked before --
但我们仍旧想知道有没有可能
but we still wonder whether it's possible
你们中的谁把钥匙忘在了点火开关上
that either you left the key in the ignition...
我当然没有忘
Of course I didn't.
又或者你们有没有备用钥匙
...or if there's a spare key...
钥匙当时在我的手里
The key was in my hand.
我下车之后 用我的钥匙锁了车
I locked the car with my key when I got out,
就和我平时一样
as I always do.
问题是 特里劳妮女士
The thing is, Mrs. Trelawney,
人们放钥匙的这个举动
it's kind of an unconscious thing,
更像是无意识的
where somebody puts their key.
它会成为一种习惯
It becomes a form of habit.
-你觉得有没有可能 -钥匙在我手里
- Do you think possibly... - The key was in my hand.
并不是什么无意识举动 警探
There's nothing unconscious about it, Detective.
怀表带上有一个应急按钮
The fob has a panic button.
为防止被抢劫犯袭击 我一直把钥匙带身上
I always hold the key should I be attacked by a mugger.
我把钥匙攥在手上 手指放在按钮上
I keep the key in my hand, finger on the button,
直到我安全进了家门
until I'm safely in my own house.
我从来不会把钥匙落在车上就离开
I never get out of the car without my key.
从来不会
Never.
我都把钥匙给你了 看在老天的份上
I gave you the key, for God's sakes.
-但如果那是把备用钥匙 -不是的
- But if it were a spare key instead... - It wasn't.
难道我表述得还不够明白吗
Am I not making myself clear?
不 你非常确定
No, you seem pretty positive, actually.
几乎像是辩护
Almost defensive.
你怎么敢这样说
How dare you?
-我不是说... -你就是那个意思
- I wasn't suggesting... - You most certainly were.
许多人都暗示
And it is suggested by many
我多多少少要为这起悲剧负责
that I'm partially to blame for this tragedy.
这太不像话了
It is outrageous.
我们没想冒犯你
We don't mean to offend you.
下午好 先生 请问你在这儿干什么
Afternoon, sir. May I ask what you're doing here?
你在这里停了好一会儿了
You've been parked here quite a while.
先生
Sir?
希望你有权质问我
Well, I hope you have the authority to ask.
你说什么
Beg your pardon?
你应该是个私人保安 我要看一下你的证件
I think you're private security, but I want to see some ID.
然后我想看一下你大衣口袋里的
Then, I want to see the carry-conceal permit
那把枪的持枪证
剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表