剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表
Excuse me? I have a question.
等一下 很快就能安装好
Yeah, hold on. Let me just set this up real quick.
我想问你知不知道
I was just wondering if maybe you knew
你这样做会导致所有内容被清空
that you were about to destroy everything.
你说什么
Uh, I'm sorry?
苹果已经在使用分布式处理控制系统了
Well, Apple's been onto DPCs for a while now,
所以如果你试图运行字典攻击
so if you even try to run Dictionary,
硬盘上的数据就会全部被删除
you'll wipe out the entire hard drive.
如果你想通过
So if what you're looking to do
溢出漏洞来破解的话
is break in through an unknown exploit,
我们应该在修复模式下打开终端
we should just create a new Admin Account
来建立一个新的管♥理♥员♥账号♥
by opening up Terminal in Recovery Mode.
这里卖♥♥巧克力牛奶吗
Do you think that maybe they have chocolate milk here?
多莉 可以点一杯巧克力牛奶吗
Dolly? Can we get a chocolate milk?
这就来
Coming right up.
谢谢
Thank you.
珍妮找你
Janey's calling you.
我很快就回来
Yeah, I'll just -- I'll just take this real quick.
一切都好吗
Yeah. Everything okay?
不 我们不需要两辆车
No, no, no, we don't need to bring two cars.
我十五二十分钟之后过去怎么样
How 'bout I swing 'round about 15, 20 minutes?
谢谢你的提醒
Thanks for that.
杰罗姆
Uh, Jerome,
你回家的时候可以把霍利送回去吗
think you'd be able to drop Holly off on your way home?
你现在就要走吗
Y-you're leaving? Now?
珍妮需要我帮忙
Well, Janey needs my help.
在这里我也帮不上你们什么忙
You guys, I can't help you with anything there, so...
你需要的话 我可以把你送回去
I mean, I can drop you on the way if you need it.
可是刚刚你帮了我
But since you saved me just now,
我觉得你不在的话我肯定破解不了
I'm pretty sure I can't crack this code without you.
所以 你能留下来帮忙吗
So, I mean, do you mind sticking around long enough to help?
我觉得这个主意非常好
I think that's probably a very good idea, yes.
我也觉得
Yeah, me too.
那好
All right. Great.
给 这应该够了
Well, here. That should cover it.
我和杰罗姆还有不少活要干
Well, Jerome and I have lots of work to do,
所以你可以现在去找珍妮了
so you can go be with Janey now if you want.
行
Okay.
感激不尽
Hey, mad gratitude.
我可以坐到你旁边吗
Uh, you mind if I slide around next to you there?
当然
Sure.
太好了
Awesome.
不错
Cool. So...
想想出密♥码♥
Trying to figure this out.
你的巧克力牛奶好了
Here's your chocolate milk.
-谢谢你 -不客气
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
等我一下
Give me just one moment.
真好喝
Mmm, that's good.
《追踪的地狱犬》
汉普顿·赛兹
北俄亥俄州电力与照明
-到齐了吗 -是的
- They all here? - Yeah.
不 你去坐到他们那边
No, you sit with them, please.
你们知道什么是规划吗
You know what "Plan" is?
不是小计划
Not a plan.
规划
Plan.
规划是一个经理
"Plan" is the projected earnings
每年必须达到的预期收入
that a manager has to achieve every year
除非他想让公♥司♥入不敷出
if he wants to contribute to keeping this company solvent.
这规划就是超出前一年收入6%
Plan is 6% beyond what was made the previous year.
就是这样 就这么简单
That's it. That's all there is to it.
而他没有达到规划
He's not making plan.
他只达到了5% 而不是6%
He's making 5%, not 6%.
你们知道他为什么没有达到6%吗
You know what's keeping him from making 6%?
因为一堆废物
Losers.
世界非常简单
World's real simple,
由两种人构成 赢家和你们
it's made of winners and you.
也许你们以为我会可怜
Now, you might assume that I feel sorry
你们和你们的缺点
for you and your "disadvantages"
我管你们有什么缺点
whatever the fuck they are.
做梦
I don't.
你不努力工作 没有信仰
You don't work hard, you don't believe in shit,
从不为了集体的利益团结一心
and you never pull together for the greater good.
你们只会满腹牢骚 过过嘴瘾
You whine and make sarcastic comments,
但一到了发工资的时候
but when it comes time to get paid,
就一定会出现 伸手等着发钱
You're always there sticking your hands out.
不如你们都去别处找工作吧
So how about you all go find a job somewhere else?
对了
Oh, that's right.
没有"别处"了
There is nowhere else.
我一开了你们
We cut you loose,
要是三次不发工资
and you're three missed paychecks away
你们就得在卡特曼谷物店做临时工
from 70-hour workweeks and a meth habit
一周工作七十个小时外加染上毒瘾
doing day labor at Cartman Grains.
我会在乎吗
So, should I care?
你们会给我还账吗
Do you pay my bills?
养活我的孩子 在冬天给我交暖气费吗
Feed my kids? Keep my heat on in February?
不会
No.
所以带着你们的孩子和账单喝西北风去吧
So fuck you and your bills and your kids.
你们可以挤在黑灯瞎火的屋里挨饿
You can sit in the dark and starve.
否则就站出来承认谁是你♥爸♥爸
Or you can step up and accept who your Daddy is.
你们最好在这儿就想清楚
You better get it through your heads right fucking here
马上就想
and right fucking now,
要不以后就永远蹲在家里吧
Or you can stay home tomorrow and forevermore.
现在他缺的这1%
Now, this 1% that he's short right now?
从你们的工资里扣
That's coming out of your hides.
不扣他的
Not his.
他是个好人
He's a good man.
虽然能力有限 但是好人
Limited, sure, but good.
为了补上这1%
No, to make up this 1%,
我们就得学学玛雅人的方法了
We have to go full-on fucking Mayan.
神要人牺牲作为贡品
The gods demand a sacrifice.
牺牲的会是你吗
That gonna be you?
还是你
You?
还是你
You?
不会 你是我们最好的技术员
Nah, you're the best tech guy we got,
你的顾客满意度真是...
and your customer-satisfaction ratings are --
不知为何破天荒地好
God knows why -- stellar.
那么
So...
会是谁呢
who's it gonna be?
卷铺盖走人吧 德杰尼勒斯
Clean out your locker, DeGeneres.
我们分道扬镳了
We're parting ways.
你说什...你在开玩笑吗
What are you t-- Are you kidding me?
布雷迪
Brady.
你♥他♥妈♥在开玩笑吗
Are you fucking kidding me?
居然还叫保安
What, security?
哥们 别碰我
Dude, get your hands off me!
罗比
Robi.
罗比
Robi!
我们比你努力得多
We're five steps ahead of you.
而且我们很上心
And we are fucking into it.
你♥他♥妈♥别碰我
Get your fucking hands off me!
逗我呢吗
Are you kidding me?
你都不知道我在这儿做什么工作
You don't even know what I do here!
你♥妈♥的♥ 罗比
What the fuck? Robi!
真的假的
Really?
继续工作吧 姑娘们
Back to work, ladies.
好了 我们去工作吧 快来
All right. Uh, let's get on the floor. Come on.
这可不对 哥们
That's wrong, man.
快去吧
Come on.
西尔弗殡仪馆 葬礼教堂
请进 是帕特森太太吗
Come in. Ms. Patterson?
-是的 -蒂莫西·西尔弗
- Yes. - Timothy Silver.
-幸会 比尔 -你好 蒂姆
剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表