剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表
来吧
Come on.
-好 -好极了
- Okay. - Great.
天呐 你看起来很漂亮
God, you look fantastic.
你的尊驾
Your chariot.
我姐姐中风了
My sister had a stroke.
我姐姐
My sister.
中风了
A stroke.
所以我们来医院 夏洛特姨妈
That's why we're here, Aunt Charlotte.
我们家没有中风遗传
Strokes don't run in our family.
把手伸出来
Hold out your hand.
医院脏死了
Hospitals are filthy places.
如果我们在这里病了 医院就开心死了
Perfect for them if we get sick while we're here.
他们就能赚更多钱了
More money in their pocket.
吵死了
Racket.
我觉得是那个警♥察♥害的
I think that policeman caused this.
-什么 -他当时在查问她
- What? - He was questioning her.
那样是不会引发中风的
That wouldn't cause a stroke.
你是中风专家吗
Are you a stroke expert?
中风不是他导致的
He -- he didn't cause a stroke.
你为什么叫他来
Why would you invite him here?
他是我朋友
He's a friend.
现在的人都乱认朋友吗
Oh, that's what they call it these days?
我的笔没墨了
My pen ran out.
我正在忙 去问你父亲借笔吧
I'm in the middle of something, so ask your father for his pen.
他没有黑色签字笔
He doesn't have a black rollerball.
他用的是蓝色圆珠笔
He's using a blue ballpoint.
你知道我在写日记的时候
And you know that I can't possibly switch pens
不能更换不同颜色的笔
in the middle of a journal entry,
更不能用蓝色圆珠笔
especially not to a blue ballpoint.
我还在生你的气
I'm still pissed at you.
这是给我的吗
Is that for me?
告诉你一声 大家都有点烦躁
Just so you know, everybody's a little bit on edge.
我挑了个好词说
That's a nice word for it.
遇到危机嘛
Well, it's a crisis.
就算天气很好 他们也会烦躁
They'd be on edge if it was a good day.
夏洛特姨妈 这是我朋友比尔·霍奇斯
Aunt Charlotte, this is my friend, Bill Hodges.
很高兴认识你 夏洛特
Pleasure to meet you, Charlotte.
我也是
Likewise.
这是阿特姨夫
Uncle Art.
我是阿特·吉布尼
Art Gibney.
我叫比尔·霍奇斯 你好吗
Bill Hodges. How are you?
霍利
Holly.
我的手指很疼 我真不想捂住耳朵
My fingers are hurting, and I'd really like to uncover my ears.
霍利 你的声音太大
Holly, you're at a seven,
要降低一点音量
and you need to bring it down to a five.
现在能把我的笔给我吗
May I please have my pen now?
用这种语气不行
Not when you use that tone.
夏洛特
Charlotte.
有人需要好好调整一下情绪
Someone needs to work on their emotional-regulation skills.
我去看看她
I'm gonna go check on her.
我希望你不要纵容她
I'd prefer you not indulge her.
帕特森夫人 我是威尔斯医生
Mrs. Patterson? Dr. Wells.
我去看看她
I can go and check on her.
好
Okay.
我是夏洛特·吉布尼 伊丽莎白的妹妹
I'm Charlotte Gibney. I'm Elizabeth's sister.
你母亲的病情有新进展
I have some updates on your mother's condition.
汤惠尔医疗中心
安东尼·斯科特心脏科
-你们怎么样 -很好
- How y'all doing? - Good.
该死
Shoot.
抱歉
Sorry.
我不是故意要吓你
I didn't mean to scare you.
请别告诉我妈妈我抽烟了
Please don't tell my mom I was smoking.
我以前抽烟
I-I used to be a smoker,
但现在不抽了 因为我戒了
but I'm not anymore because I quit.
我懂的
I get it.
我自己也抽了很多年烟
I was a smoker for years myself.
年复一年 一天一包
Years and years. Pack a day.
-好 -其实
- Okay. - Actually...
如果只有你知我知的话
if it's just between us,
我能不能和你借一根抽抽
you think maybe I could bum one?
当然
S-sure.
你介意我坐下吗
You mind if I sit?
谢谢
Thanks.
多谢
Thanks.
真怀念抽烟的时候
Oh, I've missed these.
我特别想知道 将要出生但是还没出生的人
I wonder why people who are about to be born but aren't born yet
还有快要死了但是还没死的人
and people who are about to die but aren't dead yet
为什么都要去同一个地方 完成他们要做的事
all go to the same place to do what they're about to do
因为出生和死亡是相反的两回事
when death is the opposite of birth.
是因为这两件事都会让人哭个不停吗
Is it because both things make people cry so much?
这解释了我为什么不喜欢医院
Which would explain why I don't like hospitals
因为我真是一点也受不了别人哭
because I really don't like it when people cry.
我最好的朋友被杀的时候
W-when my best friend got killed,
我都没去参加她的葬礼
I didn't even go to her funeral
因为那里全是哭哭啼啼的人
because of all the crying people.
也是因为我不能坐在她旁边
And because I wouldn't have been able to sit next to her.
你没事吧
You all right?
我能不能做点什么帮上你
Can I do anything?
表姐奥莉被杀之前
Before my cousin Ollie got killed,
她是唯一一个能跟我谈心的人
sh-she was the only person that I really talked to
因为她是我最好的朋友
because she was my best friend,
但是她和我说话的时候总是坐在我对面
but she always sat across from me when we talked,
从来不坐在我两边
never to my right or left.
我一直向左看着你
And I have been looking at you to the left of me
因为我知道社交场合中眼神交流有多重要
because I know how important eye contact is in social situations.
但是现在 我的脖子右侧
But now, the -- the right side of my neck
比脖子左侧伸长得太多了
feels much longer than the left side of my neck,
左侧觉得自己被忽视了
and my left side feels left out,
所以我要转过头去
so I'm gonna have to turn my head
暂时看向另一边
and look the other way for while.
好
Okay.
但我们还可以接着说话
We can still keep talking, though.
我这样也能听见你
I mean, I can hear you like this.
正好我也不想总在一个地方坐着
Getting sort of tired sitting in the same place, anyway.
你介意我问你个问题吗
You mind if I ask you a question?
可惜你还没说问题是什么
Unfortunately, there's just no way I can answer that
这样我没法知道自己介不介意
without knowing what your question is.
有道理
Fair enough.
你的表姐奥莉维亚
Your cousin Olivia,
你为什么说她是被杀的
why did you say she was killed?
我确实介意这个问题
I do mind that question, yes.
我让你不高兴了吗
Are you upset with me?
一点也没有
Not at all.
你好重啊
You're so big.
注意
监控运行中
谁把她抓进来的
Who picked her up?
这是个坏消息
Uh, that's the bad news.
宝贝熊德金拦下她的
Boo Bear Durkin pulled her over.
操
Fuck.
起码她这次是归我们管
Well, at least she's in our yard this time.
但他把你女儿记录在案了
And he booked her.
她会被起诉的
She'll be processed.
她在西弗街开出了68迈
She was clocked doing 68 on Seaver Street.
她吹了0.18[酒驾标准为0.08]
She blew a 0.18.
不知道你怎么样 但是我有点饿了
Don't know about you, but I'm getting a bit hungry.
我们去给大家买♥♥三明治怎么样
You think maybe we could go and get a sandwich for everybody?
我知道离这不远有家店很不错
I know a really great place not far from here.
我去问问我妈妈同不同意
Do I have to ask my mom?
不用
Nah.
她生气的话 怪我就好了
If she gets upset, I'll take the blame.
剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表