剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表
操
Fuck it.
好了 可以过去了
OK, good to go.
下一位
Next.
请抬起胳膊
Hands up, please.
好了 票
All right. Ticket?
谢谢
Thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
请拿开一下毯子 我快速检查一下
Just lift the blanket. Let me get a quick look here.
好的 好的
Oh, of course, of course.
谢谢
Thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
下一位
Next.
能见到这个真好
Oh, I'm so glad we got to see this one.
我说了快出去
I said get out!
我现在有危险吗
Well, am I in danger right now?
去你儿子家
Just go to your son's house!
他有点无聊
He's kind of a bore.
天啊 艾达 那你就忍♥一会儿无聊吧
For God's sake, Ida, be bored!
总比另一种下场强
It's better than the alternative!
真的吗
Is it, really?
我的天啊
For Christ's sake...
我怎么去别的地方
And how am I supposed to go anywhere?
-你开着我的车呢 -叫辆出租车
- You're in my car. - Well, call a cab.
你那么足智多谋
You're a great woman for giving advice.
就听我这一次吧
Just take it, for once!
你们收到了一张照片
You guys got issued a picture.
就是他 我觉得他来了
There he is. I think he's here.
他非常危险 你们盯紧了
He's pretty dangerous. Keep your eye out, all right?
明白
Got it.
胳膊伸开
Arms out.
好了 玩得开心
Okay. Enjoy the show.
晚上好
Good evening.
晚上好
Good evening.
要是今晚你来到这里
Well, if you're here tonight,
你就属于一个非常特殊的群体 捐助者
you're part of a very special group... donors.
我们喜欢钱
We like money!
但说真的 你们就是一个特别的群体
But, seriously, you are part of a special group.
这座埃德蒙德·米尔斯艺术中心离不开各位的捐助
You're donors to this... the Edmund Mills Art Center.
此次活动见证了
This is a testament to... to your excitement
大家对社区中艺术的兴奋
about arts in our community,
对学校中艺术的兴奋
arts in our school
虽然对很多人来说现在并不重要
at a time when it's not really important to a lot of people.
但对于我们来说意义重大 我要感谢
But it is to us, and I thank...
我真心感谢到场的每一位
I really thank each and every one of you.
各位今晚来参加 真的非常有意义
It's a very important thing that you've done.
赞美大家
I celebrate you.
在这见到你真高兴
So good to see you here.
等等
Wait. Hold on.
谢谢
Thank you.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我很好
Yeah, yeah, I'm grand.
你看起来不好
Well, you... you look terrible.
我一直在给你打电♥话♥
I've been trying to call you.
我关机了
Well, I... I shut my phone off.
为什么
Why?
因为我不想跟我妈妈说话
Because I do not want to speak with my mother.
别接她电♥话♥不就行了
So don't answer her calls.
但那样太没礼貌
But that's rude.
你得离开这
You got to get out of here.
等等 为什么
Wait. Why?
我觉得他来了
I think he's here.
等等 他还活着
Wait. He's alive?
我觉得他可能在任何一个我爱的人附近
I think he could be anywhere people I care about are.
但是
But...
你是说你也爱我
So you're implying I'm someone you care about?
像个家长 对 我爱你 你得赶紧走
In a paternalistic sense, yes. You've got to go, please.
但如果感觉是相互的
Well, but if the feeling were mutual,
那我为什么要离开你
then why would I leave you?
天啊 你走行不行
For God's sake, will you go?!
杰罗姆要在这儿发表演讲
Well, Jerome is about to speak in there.
让他和他家人赶紧离开
Get him and his family out of here now!
好
O-Okay.
我今晚要介绍一位非常特别的年轻人
I'm here tonight to introduce a very, very special young man.
要是本市有个能做我的竞选对手还能当选的
And, by the way, if there's a 17-year-old in town
17岁年轻人
that could run against me and win...
就是这位了
it's this guy.
我真庆幸你要出去上大学了 孩子
So I'm glad that you're going off to college, son.
他是同龄人中首位被哈佛大学录取的
He's the first in a generation to get into Harvard.
好啊
Yeah!
五年来
The first in five years
第一位进入全国模范生协会的
to be admitted into the National Honor Society.
不好意思
Excuse me.
不好意思
Excuse me.
布雷迪
Brady?
我应该戴墨镜的
Should've worn sunglasses.
等等 等等
Wait, wait!
杰罗姆·罗宾逊先生
Mr. Jerome Robinson.
谢谢 市长先生
Thank you, Mayor.
感谢大家
And... And thank you all
来支持埃德蒙德·米尔斯艺术中心
for supporting the Edmund Mills Art Center.
这里会成为
This is becoming the cornerstone
市区复兴的重要基地
of the revitalization of downtown.
感谢各位到场参加
So thank you for being here,
感谢各位的捐助
and thank you for donating and joining us here.
今晚你们会见到优秀的艺术家 音乐家
Tonight you've seen incredible artists, musicians,
舞者 诗人 画家 应有尽有
dancers, poets, painters... you name it.
今晚 我们可以欣赏到
Tonight, we're gonna watch
布里奇顿中学合唱团的表演
the Bridgton Middle School Choir perform.
女士们先生们
So, ladies and gentlemen,
请欢迎布里奇顿中学合唱团
please give it up for the Bridgton Middle School Choir.
棒
Yes.
救命
Help me.
救命
Help me!
救命 救救我
Help me! Help me!
救救我 来人救命啊
Help me! Help me! Somebody help me!
救命
Help me!
救命
Help me.
快叫医生
Call a medic, quickly!
救命
Help!
好了
All right.
是布雷迪
It's Brady.
按住伤口
Here. H-Hold this to the wound.
是布雷迪
It's... It's Brady.
是布雷迪·哈茨菲尔德
It's Brady Hartsfield.
求你
Please...
-他在哪 -他坐着轮椅
- Where? Where is he? - He's in a wheelchair.
别把我一个人丢在这
Please don't leave me here.
我不想在这儿等死
I don't want to die here!
你不会死的
You're not gonna die, all right?
按住这里 止血
Just hold this to stem the bleeding.
会没事的
It's all gonna be fine.
你看到他往哪走了吗
You see which way he went?
先生 我来
Sir, I got this.
等等 他剃光头了
Wait. He's got... He shaved his head.
他剃光头了
He shaved his head.
他什么
He wh... He what?
剃头了
Shaved his... Shaved his head?
剃得光光的
Got a shaved head.
别让他回来
Just don't let him come back here.
求你别让他过来
Please don't let him come back here!
剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表