剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表
邻居说她妈妈在印第安纳
Neighbor said his mother's in Indiana.
肯定是他
It's gotta be him.
我叫布雷迪·哈茨菲尔德
My name is Brady Hartsfield.
如果你看到这个 那你已经知道我是谁
If you're watching this, then you know who I am,
以及我做过的事了
and what I did.
现在我要告诉你原因
Now I'm gonna tell you why.
"为什么"的问题永远是最复杂的
The why question is always the most complicated.
可能要很久 你才能真正
It may be a while before you really --
得到答案
-- get there.
"是什么"的问题 规模会比较大一些
The what question will be looming a little bit larger
可以看上好几天
for a few days.
或许我应该说
Or should I say...
搞什么
What the fuck?
将来有一天会有人写一本关于我的书
Somebody will write a book about me one day.
心理学家会给我做侧写
Psychologists will profile me.
或许某位恐怖小说大♥师♥会写本小说
Perhaps one of those horrormeisters will write a novel.
今夜的章节可以叫做
Tonight's chapter could be called...
《夜里会爆♥炸♥的东西》
"Things that go bang in the night."
这他妈怎么回事
What the fuck?
我是坎顿特警队的队长富勒
This is Commander Fuller from the Canton Police SWAT team.
立刻从车里走出来
Step out of the vehicle immediately.
重复一遍 立刻从车里走出来
I repeat, step out of the vehicle immediately,
否则就要使用致命武力了
or deadly force will be used!
司机 这是你的最后通牒
Driver, this is your final warning!
扔烟雾弹
Gas 'em!
我看不清
I can't get a visual.
突入扫荡
Breach and clear.
保持对讲状态
Hold the channel.
可能是遥控的
Could be rigged.
拿下这座房♥子
Let's take the house!
上吧
Let's go!
破门
Breach up.
门 破门员 上
Gate. Breach, you're up!
好 长官
Yes, sir.
往下 往下
Down, down.
关掉它
Turn it off!
-是 长官 -行动
- Yes, sir. - Move!
加密了 长官 关不掉
It's encrypted, sir. Can't turn it off.
好 找到保险盒 关掉电源
Okay, find a fuse box, shut the power off!
行动
Let's go!
约翰 你最好看看这个
John, you better see this!
炸♥药♥
出去
Out!
所有人都出去
Everybody, out!
-快快快 -出去
- Go, go, go! - Get out!
-快走 -出去
- Move! Now! - Out!
-快点行动 -出去
- Go, go, go, go, go! - Get out!
-安德森 出去 -迅速离开
- Anderson, get out! - Clear out!
快行动
Go, go, go, go!
回到电脑那儿 回到电脑那儿
Back to the PC! Back to the PC!
-必须离开这儿了 -不
- We gotta go. - No.
混♥蛋♥
Motherfucker.
得立刻离开这儿 比尔
We gotta go now! Bill!
我必须看清楚
I gotta see!
走吧 得立刻离开这儿
Let's go. We gotta go now.
比尔
Bill!
操
Fuck!
天呐
Jesus.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
是他吗
It was him?
你不确定
You weren't?
我看到的是年轻白人男性 25岁往上
Young white male, late 20s, that's what I saw,
和一个上年纪的女人躺在一张肮脏的床上
lying on a nasty bed with an older woman.
还可能是谁
Who else could it be?
那里还有张小丑面具
And there was a clown mask.
我们只是看了一眼
We barely got a look.
我们为什么不能进去
Why can't we go in?
等他们告诉我们没问题了我们再进去
We'll go in when they give us the okay to go in.
着急什么
What's the rush?
结束了 搭档
It's over, partner.
我们找到他了
We got him.
也许吧
Maybe.
剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表