剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表
Thanks.
她是个奇怪的人
She's an odd duck.
是的 但我挺喜欢她的
Yeah, but I like her.
他们借给我一辆工作用车开回家
They lent me a work vehicle to get home.
那不错 这表示信任
That's nice. Shows trust.
-你把车开走了 -那是我的车
- You took the car. - It's my car.
你已经有很长一阵没有开过车了 妈
Been a while since you drove it, Ma.
-我没忘记怎么开 -你可以事先说一声的
- I didn't forget how. - Right. You could've told me.
我当时有个重要的面试就快迟到了
I was running late for my big interview,
没想过怎么坐公交去还不会迟到
didn't factor a bus into my commute time.
你说得对 我应该提前和你说一声的
You're right. I-I should have given you some warning.
不不 没事
No, no. It's all right.
看到你把所有的伏特加都倒掉了的时候
I should have realized something was up
我就应该意识到可能出事了
when I saw you ditched all your vodka.
很多瓶
A lot of bottles.
你知道
You know, it, um...
突然戒酒可能很危险
It can be dangerous quitting cold turkey.
有的人会癫痫发作
People have seizures.
所以你开车进城去了
So, you drove into town.
看上去 不说好
It looks... I-I wouldn't say good,
但至少比以前好了 对吗
but better, you know?
我经过了埃德蒙德工厂
I-I went by the Edmunds plant.
你看到那里的变化了吗
Have you seen what they're doing with that place?
你还去了哪
Where else did you go?
去了美发沙龙
I went by the salon.
-不是吧 -是
- No way. - Way.
他们让你回去工作了
Did they give you back your job?
现在不招人
They're not hiring right now.
我碰到了查兹·查普曼
I-I ran into Chaz Chapman.
他跟我打了招呼
He says hi.
老好人查兹
Good ol' Chaz.
他操了你吗
Did he fuck you?
你小时候没这么刻薄的
You weren't born mean.
抱歉 我有点过了
I'm sorry. That was shitty.
我只是很担心 妈
I was just so worried, Mom.
你好几年没开过车了
You know, you haven't driven in a couple of years,
之后就一直在酗酒
and you've been drunk since then.
我很担心 我给医院打了电♥话♥
You know, I was so worried. I called the hospitals.
我很抓狂
I was tearing my hair out.
我借了一辆公♥司♥货车
I borrowed a work van.
我开着车到处找
I drove round and round.
不 宝贝
No, honey boy.
我一直在想象
I kept picturing the car...
车子撞上了树
crashed into a tree.
你的脸被撞开花
Your face a-a-all smashed...
我没事
I'm okay.
脸上全是血
...blood all over it.
我没事 我没事
I'm okay. I'm okay.
我不能失去你
I can't lose you.
我只爱你一个人
I don't love anyone else.
其他人都不爱我
No one else loves me.
我只有你
I just have you.
我也只有你
And I have you.
你
I mean, you have...
你有这座城和美发沙龙
You know, you have the town and...the salon.
他们不招人了
They're not hiring.
可他们会破格要你
Yeah, but they'll make an exception.
布雷迪
Brady.
那家沙龙永远不会再要我
The salon is never gonna hire me back.
看来你和我分不开了
So, I guess you're stuck with me.
是吗
Yeah?
是的
Yeah.
所以
So...
你就不需要再开车进城了
you won't be needing these to drive into town again, then.
是的
Nah.
为什么我要开车进城
Why would I need to do that?
别走开
Don't move.
我给你准备了一个礼物
I got you a present.
第一次闯入
K·布洛克
第二次闯入
B·利兰
就要抓到你了 混♥蛋♥
Closer and closer, motherfucker.
她怎么样
How is she?
还活着
Alive.
但愿慢慢清醒过来
Sobering up, hopefully.
不敢相信她又这么干
Can't freaking believe she'd do this again.
她被登记在案了
She was booked.
为什么
For what?
酒驾
DUI.
持有毒品
Possession of a controlled substance.
不服警
Failure to comply.
得严惩她
There needs to be a wrath of God response.
她需要明白这有多严重
I mean, she needs to understand how dire this has gotten.
她被登记在案了 在拘留室
She was booked. She's in holding.
她会被起诉的
She's going to be processed.
你得去阻止
You need to put the brakes on that.
我不行 不归我管
I can't. It's not my collar.
那就跟负责逮捕的警官谈谈
Well, then talk to the arresting officer.
-他回家了 -给他打电♥话♥
- He's gone home. - Call him!
然后欠他一辈子人情吗
And be in his infinite debt?
这人喜欢别人欠他人情
This guy likes to own people.
那就欠他
Then be owned.
她是个好姑娘
She is a good girl
只是做了一些糟糕的决定
who just made some poor decisions.
去年过18岁生日 她嗑药过量
Yeah, last year, to celebrate her 18th birthday, she OD'd.
-我 -这是她第三次酒驾
- I -- - This is her third DUI!
她抢了你
She's robbed from you,
抢了我 抢了你妹妹
she's robbed from me, she's robbed from your sister,
抢了所有试图帮助她的人
she's robbed from everybody who tries to help her.
好吧 听着 我同意
All right. Look, look, look. I agree.
我同意需要采取措施
I agree something needs to be done,
但不是这样
but not this!
-能有什么变化 -不行
- What's gonna change? - No. No!
-能有什么变化 -就是不行
- What's gonna change? - No!
她感染了艾滋 还开车撞了人
She contracts HIV? Runs somebody over?
未来某天我们被叫去停尸房♥认尸
We get called to I.D. her in the fucking morgue?!
我是想救她的命
I'm trying to save her life!
我不知道还能怎么办
I don't know how else to do it!
我要找的是妈妈
I asked for Mom.
我来了 宝贝 我在
I'm here, honey. I'm here.
霍奇斯小姐 请站起来
Miss Hodges, please stand up.
请站起来
Stand up, please.
这人是谁
Who is this?
伯纳黛托警员会陪你走完流程
Officer Benedento will escort you to processing.
-这他妈是什么意思 -你得换上
- What the fuck is this? - There, you will change
县监狱的制♥服♥ 这是强制要求
into a county uniform, as is mandatory.
绝对不行 妈
Fuck no! Mom!
之后你会被转送到县监狱
You will then be transported to the county jail
等候传讯
to await arraignment.
妈 这他妈是怎么回事
Mom, what the fuck is this?
我不会再说一次了
I'm not gonna ask again.
随便吧
Whatever.
我得拿走这个发夹
I need to remove this hair clip.
-别 别这样 -霍奇斯女士
- Hey, don't! Don't! - Mrs. Hodges,
我们已经说过这些了
we had this discussion.
你不能碰她
You cannot touch her.
好吧 很明显 这是在求助
Okay, so clearly, this was a cry for help,
你们显然也听到了 所以
and, like, obviously, you guys heard it, so...
请面对着我 张开嘴
Please face me, and open your mouth.
够了 别这样了
Stop this. Stop.
鼻环
Nose ring.
好了 等会
剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表