剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表
《梅赛德斯先生》前情提要
Previously on "Mr. Mercedes"...
开梅赛德斯奔驰参加招聘会
Showing up to a jobs fair in a Mercedes-Benz.
这就是这个时代的特征吧
Sign of the times, I guess, right?
有可能是市长来视察他的宏伟政策
Maybe it's the Mayor, coming to check out his big to-do.
16人死亡 48人受伤
Got 16 dead, triple that in injuries.
-有人失控了 -他不是失控了
- Somebody lost control. - He didn't lose control.
退休生活 你不喜欢吧
Retirement -- you hate it, don't you?
需要时间适应
It's an adjustment.
你上次性生活是什么时候
When was the last time you had sex?
你在勾引我吗 艾达
You propositioning me, Ida?
你得找个生活的意义
You need to find some sort of purpose.
M先生
好久不见
-杰罗姆 -靠
- Jerome! - Shit!
-你是不是很会用电脑 -当然 你知道的
- You any good at computers? - Yeah. You know I am.
文件有可能自动消失吗
Is it possible for a file to just disappear on its own?
干这事的人有两把刷子
Whoever did this knows his shit.
你的工作就在这儿 布雷迪
And this is your job right here, Brady.
不管你是否愿意这样看我
Now, whether you choose to see me as such or not,
我算得上是你生活中的导师
I'm sort of your mentor in life.
方向盘上发现的笑脸贴纸
Was it ever disclosed that the Smiley Face sticker
向外界公开过吗
was found on the steering wheel?
因为在你痴迷的所有案子中
Of all the cases for you to obsess over --
-死了16个人 -我还在调查该案
- 16 people died! - I'm still on the case.
你已经退休了
You're retired.
梅赛德斯先生
第一季 第二集
《早安俄亥俄》
♪The wind turns like a dagger♪
♪The rain falls like a hammer♪
♪The sky has grown dark♪
♪But it's not too late♪
♪The weather crashes down♪
♪What's lost cannot be found♪
♪The night is closing♪
♪But it's not too late♪
♪It's not too late♪
♪It's not too late♪
♪The atmosphere is lethal♪
♪But I will fear no evil♪
*祝亲爱的帕蒂生日快乐*
*Happy birthday dear Patti*
*祝你生日快乐*
*Happy birthday to you*
你吹得真好
You did so good!
对着镜头笑一个好吗
Can you smile for the camera?
看着外婆
Look right at Grandma.
今天可是个大日子 满月啦
Oh, it's certainly a big day, one month old.
如果你是条狗狗 就相当于五岁啦
Y'know, if you were a dog, you'd be like five years old.
没错吧
Is that right?
亲爱的 你的算术能力可能有点退化了
I think you got the math a little backwards, sweetie.
好吧 没关系
Oh, yeah. That's okay.
看来辅♥导♥数学的任务就交给外婆啦
I think we'll leave the math tutoring to Grandma,
我就负责把你打扮得漂漂亮亮的
and then I'll stay in charge of fashion.
我敢说当你长大后
I bet when you grow up
你可能会成为第一位女性总统
you might be the first woman president.
那很了不起对吧
Wouldn't that be something?
我们可以有梦想 是吧外婆
We can dream, right, Grandma?
好了
Okay.
*祝你生日快乐*
*Happy birthday to you*
谁在那
Who's out there?
是谁
Who's there?
我他妈心情很不好
I'm not in the fucking mood.
上天为证 我会一枪崩了你的头
I will blow your head off, so help me, God.
别动
Freeze!
妈的 是弗雷德
Fred, for fuck's sake.
你 别动
Freeze! You!
别动
Freeze!
你♥他♥妈♥敢动一下
Don't you fucking move!
否则我一枪崩了你 你♥他♥妈♥死定了
I'll blow your head off! You're a goddamn dead man!!
我的天
Jesus fucking Christ.
你♥他♥妈♥在那里干什么
What the hell were you doing in there?
比尔 怎么了
Bill? What's the matter?
快叫救护车
Call an ambulance.
我的天
Oh my God!
你快点去叫辆救护车行吗
Just call an ambulance, would you?
好了
Yeah.
骨折了 但你会没事的
It's good and broke. But you're gonna be fine.
求你救救我
Please, help me.
我们现在还不知道...
We don't know right now...
他是谁
Who is he?
邻居 住在隔壁
He's the neighbor, lives next door.
总是在街上玩曲棍球
Always playing street hockey.
他在你的后院做什么
What was he doing in your back yard?
我不知道 他在爬围栏
I dunno. Climbing the fence.
给 快点喝了
Here. Drink this. Quickly.
什么
What?
你的口气 闻起来喝了很多酒
Your breath. You smell like a saloon.
醉汉拿着一把上膛的枪 这可不妙 比尔
Loaded man, loaded gun, it's not good, Bill.
快喝了 天呐
Drink it! God.
以下是事情的经过
What happened was this:
他出事后我看到你有点精神错乱
I saw you becoming unhinged after the incident.
你惊恐发作了
You were having a panic attack.
我给你带了威士忌舒缓神经
I brought you whiskey to calm your nerves.
喝吧
Do it.
运气好的话 会被别人拍到
With any luck, somebody will catch it on camera.
你在受审的时候可以用来当作重要证据
You can introduce it at your trial as Exhibit A.
你差点对一个孩子开枪 比尔
You almost shot a kid, Bill.
他溜出去参加派对了
He snuck out to go to a party.
溜回家的时候被你抓了个正着
You evidently caught him sneaking back in.
他没事吧
Is he gonna be okay?
手臂伤得不轻
Mangled his arm good.
他说你有把枪
He said you had a gun.
对 我有
I did, yeah.
我以为他是个闯入者
I thought he was an intruder.
我有持枪证 我是个退休警官
I got a permit for the gun, i'm a retired police officer.
退了休的受勋警探
Decorated retired detective.
他是比尔·霍奇斯
This is Bill Hodges.
武器现在在哪
Where's the weapon now?
屋里
Back in the house.
我得舒缓神经
Need to calm my nerves.
肾上腺素分泌太多 对心脏不好
Too much adrenaline, it's not good for the heart.
那孩子说你拿枪指着他的头 还威胁他
The boy said you pointed the gun at his head and threatened him.
我说过了 我以为他是个闯入者
Yeah, well, like I said, I thought he was an intruder.
我很担心我的人身安全
I was scared for my life.
有问题吗
There a problem?
没有
Nope.
混♥蛋♥
Fucking dick.
你确定你没事吗
Are you sure you're okay?
我睡前喜欢喝一种草药茶
I've got an herb tea I like before bed.
能安抚我的焦虑情绪
It calms me if I'm anxious.
不用了 波本酒正好
I'm good. Bourbon hit the spot.
谢谢你 艾达 我很好
Thank you, Ida. I'm fine.
-你看上去可不好 -我很好
- You don't look fine. - I am.
再次感谢
Thank you again.
比尔 退休会扰乱某些人的生活
Bill, retirement messes with some people.
对啊 这似乎是个永恒的主题
Yeah, that seems to be a running theme.
不管怎样 我跟混乱相处得还算愉快
You know, for what it's worth, I'm good with mess.
瞧瞧我是怎么过的
Look at the way I live.
生活本该就是一乱糟 我在哪读到过
Life is supposed to be messy, I read it somewhere.
看来你就是活成了自己想要的样子
Well, seems like you're right where you want to be.
-我就在隔壁 -知道了 谢谢
- Well, I'm just next door. - Yep, thank you.
晚安
Good night.
修过的东西就没有保修了
We don't give warranties with repairs.
只有新产品才保修
That is only on new products.
别这么认真嘛
Don't stand behind your work?
要的 我们对我们的服务非常自豪
We do, we're very proud of our service.
-但是我们的保修政策 -好吧好吧
- Uh, our policy with warranties, however... - Yeah, fine.
谢谢惠顾 先生
Thank you for your patronage, sir.
你说什么
What was that?
这也是我们这儿的一项规定
剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表