剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表
奥迪 对不起 宝贝
Odie, I'm sorry, baby.
你还好吗
You okay?
所以你到底要不要来帮忙
So, are you going to help or not?
我会帮的
I will.
拜托先让我把这事做完 巴巴拉
Let me just get this work done first, please, Barbara.
算了 永远都是晚点做
You know what? Whatever. It's always later, huh?
来 奥德尔 我们走
Come on, Odell, let's go.
儿子 你好吗
Hey, Son. What's going on?
你好吗 爸爸
What's up, Pop?
你在那做什么工作
What are you working on there?
帮霍奇斯先生做的一个小项目
Just a little project for Mr. Hodges.
是吗 大概是做什么的
Oh, yeah? What might that be?
我也不是完全确定
Uh, I'm not 100% sure.
我觉得他正努力追踪某个变♥态♥
I think he's trying to track down some psycho
他在警局当差时没能抓到这人
he couldn't catch while he was at the department.
你再说一遍
I beg your pardon?
你是说他让你帮他
You're telling me he's enlisted you
追踪某个罪犯
to hunt down some criminal?
你这么说让这事听着不太好
Well, you make it sound bad.
该死
Fuck.
你好 威利 今早过得怎样
Hi, Willie. How are you this morning?
-威利 -非常好
- Willie! - Very good.
我有个小惊喜要给你 闭上眼睛
I have a little surprise. Close your eyes.
我们明天就知道了
We will get tomorrow.
是什么惊喜
What's the surprise?
好吧 睁开眼睛
All right, open them.
好极了
All right.
这是威利口笛
That's Willie Whistle.
咱们来画个史威比 跟画大力水手一样
Okay, let's start with Swee'Pea, just like Popeye.
C 再来个C 来个反的C
C, another C, another backwards C,
下面再画个反的C
another backwards C on the bottom.
一个小嘴巴
A little mouth...
杰瑞
Gerry!
史威比就画好啦
And here is Swee'Pea!
并没用太久 对吗
That didn't take too long, did it?
没错 要大量练习 威利
That's right. Well, a lot of practice, Willie.
如果你真想画得这么好
If you really want to be this good,
就要多加练习 好吗
a lot of practice, okay?
C 再来个C 再来个C
C, another C, another C,
一个反的C 一张小嘴巴
a backwards C, a little mouth.
-好了... -妈妈
- Okay. - Mom!
我们都知道史威比戴着像大力水手一样的帽子
Now we all know Swee'Pea wears a hat like Popeye.
-妈妈 -所以我们也一定要画上
- Mom! - So let's make sure we do the hat.
杰瑞 天啊
Gerry? Oh, my God.
杰瑞 你能说话吗
Gerry, can you talk?
一条线
A line...
再画个C
And another "C"...
宝贝 你能说话吗 杰瑞
Honey, can you talk? Gerry!
天啊
My God.
叫救护车 快叫救护车
Call 911. Call 911.
我的天啊 快去
Oh, my God. Go!
快去 快点
Go! Hurry!
好了
There you go.
今晚你得把账结了 明白吗
You have to pay your fucking tab tonight, all right?
姑娘们
Hey, ladies.
你们收到我周末发的照片了吗
Did you get the pics I sent from this weekend?
-没有 -发给我
- No. - Send them to me.
好的 好
All right, all right.
不好意思 酒保
'Scuse me. Bartender.
我们有点疯 不过还好
We're a little crazy, but that's okay.
咱们这样这很正常啊
That's pretty usual for us.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
-不可能 -真的
- No way! - Oh, yeah.
我也惊呆了
I was like, "Whaaaat?"
你要点什么
What can I get you?
再来一杯 谢谢
Another, please.
-再来杯什么 -你太坏了
- Another what? - You're so bad.
再来杯米德尔顿
Another Midleton.
真的
Just keeping it real.
你在那见到K狗了吗
Did you see K-Dog there?
没有 他去参加什么心灵净化了
No, he's on some spiritual cleanse.
你们没听说吗
You didn't hear?
-没有 -没
- No. - No.
我可没听说
I didn't hear about that.
我也想净化净化心灵
I want to do a spiritual cleanse.
你说要布♥什♥米尔斯吗
You said Bushmills?
不是 我说要米德尔顿
No, I said Midleton.
米德尔顿
Midleton!
谢了
Thank you.
没问题
Yeah, no prob'.
那话什么意思
What does that mean?
怎么了 就是没问题啊
What? It means "No problem."
我很清楚 我花那么多钱
Yeah, I'm fully aware there's no problem
你给我上杯酒本来就不该有问题
that you serve me a drink I pay an exorbitant price for.
那些钱里有一部分会进入你的腰包
Part of that exorbitance goes to your salary
能让你付房♥租 上什么推屎
for you to pay your rent and go on Shit Tweet
或脸操 或屁书 随便你怎么叫的
or Facefuck or Arse-book or whatever you call it.
我说"谢谢" 你的得体回答
The proper response to my "Thank you"
可不是"没问题"
is not "No problem."
而应该是"不客气"
It's -- It's, like, "You're welcome,"
甚至是"很荣幸"
or "My pleasure," Even.
很什么
My what?
"没问题"暗示着客人花钱
"No problem" implies that serving a customer
你提供服务可能是个问题
what he pays for could be a problem.
这可不该有问题 除非你♥他♥妈♥有问题
It shouldn't be a problem unless you're the fucking problem.
先生
Hey, sir,
如果你继续使用不得体的辱骂性语言
if you continue to use abusive and inappropriate language --
我可没有不得体 我是在当混♥蛋♥
I'm not being inappropriate, I'm being an arsehole.
而你更像是个娘们儿
Whereas you are being more of a cunt.
好吧
Okay.
我那个年代可不会说"不得体"这种话
We didn't say "Inappropriate" in my day.
我们会说"好的 先生""不用谢 女士"
We said, "Yes, sir," Or, "No, ma'am,"
或是"不客气"
or, "You're welcome."
我们会帮邻居清理过道
We helped neighbors shovel their walks.
我们会帮女士开门
We opened doors for women.
我们可没觉得一切都是相关的
We didn't think everything was fucking relative.
我们真心觉得规范很重要
We actually thought that principles mattered.
礼仪很重要
Manners mattered.
把你的工作做好也很重要
Doing your fucking job right mattered.
我要叫警♥察♥了 伙计
I'll call the police, man.
你要叫警♥察♥ 伙计
You "Call the police," man.
他们不会来的 伙计
They won't come, man.
你不明白
You don't get it.
我们只能靠自己
We're all on your own.
他们当然会说应该找他们
They tell you the opposite, of course,
那样我们就不会自己大打出手
so we won't storm the castle.
然而悲伤的事实是
The sad fucking fact of the matter is,
他们只会把山堆得更高
they'll just build their hills higher
墙建得更厚
and their walls thicker
却把我们抛弃在外 等着被该死的洪水溺死
and leave us all to drown in the fucking flood.
我们走 比尔
Let's go, Bill.
谁他妈把你叫来了
Who the fuck called you?
快点 该走了
Come on, time to go.
比尔
Bill.
赏你的
These are for you.
没问题
No problem.
敬那一杯
I'll drink to that.
我的车在这边
My car's over this way.
你想都别想
You're not going anywhere near it.
我和你说的话你♥他♥妈♥一个字都没听进去
You -- You haven't heard a fucking word I told you.
剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表