剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表
Right.
我认真的
I'm serious.
除了有些悬案
Except maybe cases still hanging fire.
我会回顾一下案情
I dwell on them a bit.
从那里开始 城市公园强♥奸♥犯
Starting with right there -- The City Park Rapist.
难以置信我们竟然没抓到他
Can't believe we didn't get him.
对 但我们会的
Yeah. We will.
强♥奸♥犯嘛 他们总会再犯的
Thing about rapists, they always strike again.
然后是梅赛德斯杀手
Then, there's the Mercedes killer.
案情有新进展吗
Anything new on that?
没有
Nah.
我都不确定会不会再有新进展了
I ain't sure there ever will be.
有两年了吧 像是一次性作案
Been what, two years? Likely a one-off.
他有可能是去参加招聘会的
He was probably coming to the job fair,
看到面前的长队 就失控了
saw the long line ahead of him, and flipped out.
他为了去招聘会偷了一辆梅赛德斯
He stole a Mercedes to go to a job fair?
这说不通
That doesn't make sense.
案子还在查吗
Is the case still active?
说真的 还有人确实在查吗
I mean, for real, anybody doing actual work on it?
在查 比尔
It's active, Bill.
你永远也放不下 对吗
You're never gonna let it go, are you?
只是没事聊聊
Just making conversation.
同事友情有益健康
Camaraderie for my health.
好吧
Ah, okay.
她自杀了 知道吗 最新消息
She killed herself, y'know. That's new.
奥莉维亚·特里劳妮
Olivia Trelawney.
被偷梅赛德斯车的女车主
The woman whose Mercedes was stolen.
皮特 我知道她是谁
Yeah, Pete, I know who she was.
她毕竟有点责任
She owned some blame after all.
吞药自杀的
Swallowed some pills.
妈的
Fuck.
方向盘上发现的笑脸贴纸
Was it ever disclosed Smiley Face sticker
向外界公开过吗
was found on the steering wheel?
没有吧
Don't think so.
那小丑面具呢
What about the Clown Face?
报道过目击者看到司机当时带着面具 或是
Ever reported witnesses saw the driver wearing the mask, or...
为什么这么问
Why do you ask?
面具没被找到过 对吗
Ah, it was never recovered, right?
只是好奇
Just wondering.
给你 科技达人先生 六份外出任务
Here you go, Mr. Tech Whiz, six out calls.
我其实打算3点走的
Uh, I was actually planning to leave by 3:00.
你打算3点走
You were planning to leave by 3:00.
别的工作
My other job.
你还有别的工作
You have another job.
这个别的工作是什么 布雷迪
What is this other vocation, Brady?
和埃隆·马鼠克发明太空飞船吗
Inventing space ships with Elon Muskrat,
管他叫什么
whatever the fuck his name is?
-闭嘴吧 罗比 -我不闭嘴
- Back off, Robi. - I will not back off.
不管你是否愿意这样看我
Now, whether you choose to see me as such or not,
我算得上是你生活中的导师
I'm sort of your mentor in life.
好了 要完全进入指路人模式了
Oh, yeah. He's going into full beacon mode.
来吧 给我们指路吧
Go ahead. Beam us.
你没有父亲
You ain't got a father.
你母亲... 无意冒犯
And your mother, well... I mean, no offense,
我也喜欢伏特加 但不是就着爆米花喝
I like the vodka myself, but not on my Rice Krispies,
如果你懂我意思的话
if you get my drift.
听到了好的人生忠告 你得往心里去
You need to take good mentor advice where you can get it.
你的工作就在这儿 布雷迪
This is your job right here, Brady.
这就是你的事业
This is your career.
给DVD贴纸
You sticker DVDs,
帮患痴呆的老不死的们
you help old fackakas with dementia
清干净笔记本里的牙膏
get Polident out of their laptops.
这没什么不对的 社会角色不同
There's nothing wrong with that. It's a role in society.
很多人还没有角色呢 你有
A lot of people don't got roles. You do.
但除非你感激
But you will never be happy
并接受你现在拥有的一切
unless you both appreciate what you have
否则你永远不会快乐
and accept what you are.
你确定没下载过任何程序吗
You're positive you didn't download any application?
我都不知道怎么下
I don't even know how to download.
有各种各样的软件
Well, there's all kinds of software
能让文件消失不见
to make files disappear and shit,
但都需要被安装
but both parties need to have it installed,
我什么都没找到
and I can't find anything.
会是他黑进我的电脑然后下载的吗
Could he have hacked my computer and then downloaded it?
不知道
I dunno.
有可能 某种恶意软件之类的
It's possible, some kind of malware or something.
你至少告诉我你看到什么了行吗
Can you at least tell me what you saw?
涉及隐私
It's private.
现在没隐私可言了
Nothing's private anymore.
有人要来吗
You expecting somebody?
没有
No.
没开玩笑吧
Are you serious?
待着别动
Stay where you are.
我的天啊
Oh, for God's sake.
他在这儿做什么
And what's he doing here?
我们开派对呢
We're having a party.
你想干什么 艾达
What do you want, Ida?
我想和你说句话
I'd like a minute.
可以的话单独谈
Alone, if possible.
好吧 我晚点再找你
Yeah, I'll talk to you later.
什么事
Yeah?
你伤我心了
You hurt my feelings.
我本来什么都不想说
I wasn't gonna say anything,
但我不擅长一直把痛苦憋在心里
but keeping pain to myself is not a strength.
你想不想
Should you desire or not desire
和我发生性关系
to have sexual relations with me --
决定权在你
certainly your choice --
我对自己的外表引以为傲
I take well-earned pride in my physical appearance.
你就是来谈这个的
That's what this is about?
是的
Yes.
你对我身体如此抗拒
For you to be so repulsed by my body...
我没有抗拒
I wasn't repulsed.
你差点被自己的呕吐物呛死
You nearly gagged on your own vomit.
我抗拒的是
I was repulsed by the fact
你给我看你自己的裸照
that you were showing me naked photographs of yourself.
我不是因为你的长相才吐的
I wasn't reacting to how you looked.
我是个漂亮女人
I'm a handsome woman.
我从没说过你不是
I never said you weren't.
可你都不敢看那些照片
And yet you couldn't bring yourself to look at the pictures.
你退缩了
You recoiled.
拜托 我没有退缩
Come on. I didn't recoil.
有的 我看到了
You recoiled. I saw it.
你想要我怎么样 艾达
What do you want from me, Ida?
我想让你看那照片
I want you to look at the picture.
你想让我去看那照片
You want me to look at the picture.
-是的 -为什么
- Yes. - For what purpose?
因为你是我邻居 我想和你做朋友
Because you're my neighbor and I want to be friends with you.
而我不能和不敢
And I don't think I can be friends with somebody
看我裸体的人做朋友
who recoils at the sight of my naked body.
我知道这是我的缺点 但这就是我
I realize that's a deficit of mine but I am what I am.
好吧
Fine.
很好看
Very nice.
很漂亮
It's lovely.
老天
Jesus fucking Christ!
"市中心大屠♥杀♥"五个结果
失业 抑郁
我在想
Just got me thinking.
我们因为那个案子所遭遇的所有恶作剧 嘲弄
All the pranks and taunts and shit we got with that case.
还在继续吗
Has that continued?
最近有发生什么
You know, anything recent happen that - -
没 为什么问这个
No. Why do you ask?
跟你说了 我很好奇
剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表