剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表
Fuck! Fuck!
操
Fuck!
怎么结束的
How did it end?
跟大多事情一样 不愉快
The way most things end. Unpleasantly.
你和她还有联♥系♥吗
Are you still in contact with her?
偶尔寄张圣诞贺卡 仅此而已
Uh, occasional Christmas card. That's it.
我女儿和她联♥系♥更多 但你懂我意思
My daughter more so, but... you know what I mean.
你有小孩吗
You got kids?
没 就是个蠢货
Nah, just fuckhead.
-我是说我亲爱的前夫 -懂了
- I mean my dear ex-husband. - Oh, I see.
我和我女儿关系特别好
A real love affair with my daughter.
在她小时候 我可以
When she was a kid, I could just --
怎么能抗拒得了 你懂吗
How could you not, you know?
他们让你觉得自己是神
Yeah, I mean, they make you feel like a god
这种感觉很好
and it's nice to feel like a god,
但那只代表 即使你是个优秀的父亲
but that just means that even if you're a great father,
等他们意识到你和别的男人一样混乱
you're bound to disenchant them
你注定要让他们不再抱有幻想
when they realize you're just a mess of a man like any other,
而且我也不是个优秀的父亲
and I wasn't a great father.
连好都算不上
Wasn't even a particularly good one.
我伤了她的心
Yeah. I broke her heart, really,
然后她用接下来10年来伤我的心
and then she spent the next 10 years breaking mine.
毒品 酒精
Drugs, booze,
交的男友不是让她得上性病
boyfriends who only offered STDs
就是想方设法榨干♥她♥为数不多的钱
and new ways to separate her from what little money she had.
她现在在戒毒
Yeah, she's in rehab now,
离这不远
not far from here,
不是第一次了
yet again.
你什么时候看她
When do you see her?
从不
I don't.
你什么毛病
The fuck is wrong with you?
-你必须去看她 -她说得很清楚
- You have to. - She made it abundantly clear --
-怎么 -她不想
- Yeah. - That she doesn't want...
不不不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
别想这么容易逃避
You don't get off that easy.
你还是她的神
You're still her god.
只是你掉了下来
You're just her god who fell.
你得回到天上
You get back up there.
回到天上 还有 去看她
You get your ass up there and see her.
无意冒犯 你都没有小孩
All due respect, you don't have kids.
无意冒犯 我也是为人子女 混♥蛋♥[侦探]
All due respect, I've been a daughter, dick.
你说dick这个词
When you say "dick,"
private dick=private detective私♥人♥侦♥探♥
正好有dick这个词
指的是侦探
you mean dick as in gumshoe,
私♥人♥侦♥探♥里的dick吗
private dick, that kind of thing?
我说的是混♥蛋♥的那个dick
I mean dick as in dick.
我想你也是这个意思
Thought that's what you meant.
看起来不错
Seems okay.
但上次看着也不错
But it did last time, too.
这次整个主板都换了
Well, the entire motherboard was replaced this time,
斯普林希尔先生 都弄好了
Mr. Springhill. You're all set.
上次也是那么告诉我的
That's what I was told last time.
我们上次没换整块主板 先生
We did not replace the entire motherboard last time, sir.
你把拴她的皮带放哪儿了
Where do you keep her leash?
什么
What?
比上次做得好
Better work.
好了 关门吧
All right. Let's close up.
这些天是谁签你的支票
Who signs your checks these days?
我想那肯定是你
That would be you, I think.
这让我像是
That makes me...
你的老板
Your boss.
我想是的
Well, I guess it does.
那这样就不合适了
That makes this inappropriate.
也许我们该再等等
Maybe we should hold off.
什么 为什么
What? What -- why?
我们喝了很多酒 我也不知道 不知道
We've had a lot to drink. I don't know, I don't know.
我不知道
I don't know.
也许不用等
Maybe not.
也许吧 也许吧
Maybe, maybe.
我得先去趟洗手间
I've got to hit the head first.
抱歉
Sorry.
在哪儿
Where, um...
快点
Come on.
带你去个温暖快乐的地方
Take you to a warm, happy place.
你会喜欢这地方的
You love this place.
那一直是你最爱的地方
It's your favorite place, always has been.
快点 快点 混♥蛋♥
Come on, come on, you motherfucker.
你在里面还好吗
Are you okay in there?
好极了 是的 我马上就出去
Grand, yeah! I'll be out in a sec!
你真是个讨厌鬼
Good man, yourself.
好了 讨厌鬼
Okay, good man.
好了
Yeah.
也许你是对的 也许
Maybe you're right. Maybe, uh,
我们喝得太多了
we've had too much to drink.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
没关系
It's okay.
我们明早会为我们成熟的克制而表扬自己的
We'll commend ourselves for our mature restraint in the a.m.
明天见
See you tomorrow.
晚安
Good night.
你晚上去哪儿睡 瑞恩·斯普林希尔
Where do you lay your head at night, Ryan Springhill?
我猜你是个有着错层式牧场的家伙
I'm guessing you're a split-level ranch kind of gent.
我敢打赌你的兄弟们都叫你伙计或者老瑞
I bet your bros all call you "Dude" or "Ry Guy."
可那我又怎么会知道
But then, what would I know?
我只是个没种的奇葩 对吗 老瑞
I'm just a dickless wonder, right, Ry Guy?
而你是个大人物
And you're the big man.
学校的拉拉队长爱你
Cheerleaders loved you at school,
健身房♥的女孩们爱你
girls love you at the gym,
你所有的兄弟都认为你是个硬汉
and all your bros think you're such a tough guy.
没错 你就是个大人物
Yeah, you're just a big man.
你就是个大人物 老兄
You're just a big bro, bro.
你是个大人物 老兄
You're a big bro, bro.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
见鬼 瑞
Dang, Ry.
你真♥他♥妈♥走运
You are so fucking cool.
你真是完美无瑕
You're flawless.
现在我知道你喝醉了
Now I know you're drunk.
你可以的 瑞
You got this, Ry.
瑞 你可以的
Ry, you got this.
你能成功逃过一劫的 那就再来
You can make it. Then again...
你觉得你成功逃过了一劫 对吗 瑞
You thought you had that one, didn't you, Ry?
然而
Well...
生活是曲线球 贱♥人♥
life's a curveball, bitch.
现在你满脑子在想 "我后视镜里的人是谁
Oh, now you're all, "Who's that in my rearview?
我没见过那对车灯"
I didn't see those lights before."
对 你是没见过
No, you didn't.
对 你没见过
No, you didn't.
圣诞快乐 瑞
Merry Christmas, Ry.
我♥操♥
Holy fuck!
我♥操♥
Holy fuck!
你说什么
What?
我听不见
I can't hear you.
我见过这个表情
I've seen that look before.
剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表