剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表
我问你呢
I asked you a question.
为什么警♥察♥在找我
Why are the police looking for me?
你说呢
You tell me.
罗比
Robi.
要我再问你一次吗
Are you gonna make me ask you again?
他们想知道奥莉维亚·特里劳妮的事
They wanted to know about Olivia Trelawney,
你给她修没修过电脑
whether you serviced her computer.
你怎么告诉他们的
And what did you tell them?
我说了实话 你修过
The truth, that you did.
至于你还做了什么 或者他们觉得你做了什么
As far as whatever else you did or what they think you did,
我就不知道了
I-I don't know.
我只知道他们好像下定决心要找到你
All I know is they seemed very intent on finding you.
你还告诉他们什么了
What else did you tell them?
你是说 我说没说你疯了
Meaning, did I tell them you're fucking crazy?
我说没说 我觉得是你鼓捣我的电脑
That I think it was you who tampered with my computer
让它爆♥炸♥ 差点杀了我
and got it to explode, nearly killing me?
不是我♥干♥的
I didn't do that.
你说是这么说 但我越想越觉得 不
So you say, but the more I think -- No.
你闯进了我家 我真不确定
You broke into my apartment, I'm not so fucking sure.
到底怎么了 布雷迪
What's going on here, Brady?
你是梅赛德斯杀手吗
Are you the Mercedes killer?
那是圆白菜吗
Is that cabbage?
陆龟也喜欢蒲公英
You know, tortoises also like dandelions,
旱金莲 还有荨麻
nasturtiums, and nettles.
还有仙人掌
Oh, and prickly pears.
人们口中的陆龟吃食习性很多都是谣传
There's a lot of disinformation out there about their diets.
霍利
Holly.
这里比你想得安全
It's safer than you think here.
我看见你家这条街上停着三辆没有标志的警车
I counted three unmarked police cars on your street.
你知道你家被监视着吗
I mean, do you know that your house is being watched?
知道
Yeah, I did.
他们似乎不介意我来来往往
Well, they don't seem to mind my coming and going.
他们知道我是谁吗
Do they know who I am?
很可能
Likely.
你妈不可能相信你这么晚还在图书馆吧
Your mother can't still believe you're in the library.
我说去看电影了
Movies.
我没少出去看电影
Yeah, I go to a lot of movies.
那么 我估计是没什么成果 你还没抓到他
So, I take it nothing yet? He's still out there?
所以你不该在这儿
Which is why you shouldn't be.
你应该平平安安回家
You should be home, safe.
你为什么会觉得我家就安全了
What makes you think my house is safe?
我是说 如果他在监视 现在应该已经知道
I mean, he probably knows where I live by now
我住在哪了
if he's been watching,
而我家门外还没有警车保护呢
and I don't have police cars positioned outside.
你觉得他这种人该怎么解释
What do you think explains him?
那样的人
A person like that?
你不好奇吗
Don't you wonder?
有些人 在皮囊之下
Underneath their skin and bones, some people,
幸好只是少数人
rare people, thank God,
只有黑洞
just have black holes.
他们生来如此 没办法
They're born that way, but there's no getting at it.
没法改变他们
No changing its mind.
直到宿主死掉 黑洞一直主宰他们的生活
The black hole rules until the host is dead.
有时候 我会不自觉地抱住自己
Sometimes I hug myself without knowing that I'm really doing it.
嘴唇不自觉翕动发出声音 像是我在说话
Lips move and sounds come out, like I'm talking,
即使我并没有
even though I'm not.
那叫自我刺♥激♥行为
It's called stimming.
有人会捶胸口 有人会来回摇晃
Some people thump their chest or rock back and forth.
还有人无缘无故轻声尖叫
Other people let out these little, like, shrieks for no reason.
而我的方式是抱自己和嘀咕
But I hug myself and, like, um, mutter.
迈克·斯特迪文特
Mike Sturdivant.
那是谁
Who?
你刚才说迈克·斯特迪文特
You said Mike Sturdivant.
没错
Uh, right.
他是谁
Who is he?
我高一的时候他高三
He was a senior when I was a freshman,
他是个橄榄球运动员
and, um, he was a football player.
有一天 我...他看到了我的"古怪"行为
I was -- well, I was me, and, um, he saw me stim one day.
他本可以不当回事的
And he could have just let it go.
毕竟我也没什么存在感 但是他指着我笑
I mean, I was nobody, but, um, he pointed at me and laughed
好像我是世上最滑稽的怪胎
like I was the funniest freak that ever existed.
他说 瞧瞧这个嘟嘟囔囔的嘟囔怪
He said, um, "Get a load of this Jibber Jibber jibber-jibbering
都不知道她在嘟囔什么
about fuck knows what."
然后每个人都指着我笑
And then everybody pointed and laughed.
真的是每个人
I mean, everybody.
有个人团了个纸团扔过来
One person, like, balled up a piece of paper and threw it,
打中了我的鼻子
and it hit me on the nose.
从那以后 每个人都管我叫嘟囔怪
And from then on, that's all anyone ever called me.
他们会尖叫着追我 穿过走廊
You know, they'd chase me through the hallways
追到食堂
and to the cafe screaming,
嘟囔怪 嘟囔怪
"Jibber, jibber, jibber, jibber," And,
我不喜欢那样
I did not like it.
我一点也不喜欢 我告诉了我妈
I did not like it one bit, and I told my mother,
她却说 你得学会处理这些事情
and she said, "Well, you just have to deal with these things,
它们也是生活的一部分
that they're a part of life.
别这么小题大做 霍利
And stop being so dramatic, Holly.
结果 我被送进了精神病院
And so, um, I ended up in an institution.
被送进了病房♥
You know, like, on the ward end of it.
医生说我在逃离现实
The doctor said that I'd had a break from reality
因为他们见过我在浴缸里
because, um, I'd been found naked in my bathtub,
裸着蜷缩在一个角落
curled up in one corner,
拒绝出来
and I wouldn't get out.
我不想出来
I mean, I would not get out
不想回到核桃市公立高中
if it meant that I had to go back to Walnut High,
我妈的解决方式就是送我进精神病院
and so my mother sent me to the institution instead.
那地方确实不怎么样
And it wasn't the best place in the world to be put.
但至少没人管我叫嘟囔怪了
But at least nobody called me Jibber Jibber.
我能喝点啤酒吗
Can I have some beer?
谢谢你
Thank you.
迈克·斯特迪文特本来可以不搭理我的
Mike Sturdivant could have chosen not to bother me,
那不会对他的人生有任何影响
and his life would have been exactly the same.
但他偏要来烦我 结果我的人生彻底改变了
But he did bother me, and my life wasn't ever the same again,
所以我有好多时间来琢磨残忍♥的人
so I've had a lot of time to think about cruel people.
你的结论是什么
And what's your conclusion?
我不喜欢他们
I do not like them.
皮特
Pete.
马上到
On my way.
我们弄到搜查令了
We got the warrant.
我能去吗
Oh, can I come?
绝对不行
Absolutely not.
待在家里
Stay in the house.
锁好门 别走
Lock the doors, don't leave.
房♥屋周围安全
Perimeter all clear.
还没人进去吗
Nobody gone in yet?
没有 他可能在里面
Not yet, he's maybe in there.
什么
What?
我们检测到房♥子里有活动迹象
We detected some motion inside.
按门铃没人答应
Nobody's answering the door.
我们不想冒风险
We're not taking any chances.
有多余的防弹背心吗
Got a spare vest handy?
什么
What?
没有 别想了
No, no, forget it.
让你到这么近 我可能都会丢饭碗 比尔
Letting you get this far could cost me my freaking job, Bill.
我真不在乎
I-I don't really give a shit.
你真在乎
Do you, really?
你打算等多久
How long do you plan to wait?
冷静
Calm your balls.
你们检测到的是什么活动迹象
What sort of movement did you detect?
大多是影子
Mostly shadows.
肯定是他
Gotta be him.
剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表