剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表
Really? Okay.
在我成长的家庭里 我遭到毒打和性♥虐♥待
I grew up in a physically and sexually abusive household.
在学校 我饱受霸凌和嘲笑
I was bullied at school, laughed at,
欺负我的不只是同学 还有老师
and not just by the other kids, but by teachers, too.
我本不是个坏孩子 特里劳妮女士
I was never a mean kid, Mrs. Trelawney.
我只是不想让自己的童年
I just tried to get through my childhood
在嘲笑羞辱中度过
without being laughed at or humiliated.
我失败了
I did not succeed.
我做着一份收入微薄的工作
I work in a low-paying job
过着在大部分人眼中都是
and lead what most people would consider to be
糟糕而平淡无奇的生活
a bad and unremarkable life.
终于 我愤怒了
Finally, I began to get angry.
我想回击这个世界
I wanted to strike back at the world
让世界感受到我的存在
and make the world know I was alive.
"有一天 我受不了了
"One day, it all got to be too much.
我没提前计划
"I didn't plan ahead.
我再也受不了了 而且我..."
I just couldn't take it anymore, and I..."
这是胡扯 他提前做了计划
This is bullshit. He thought ahead, planned it.
接着读
Keep reading.
"我做了那件事
"And I did what I did.
我依然无法摆脱
I still relive the thuds
撞上那些人时发出的一声声巨响
that resulted from hitting all of those people."
他们的尖叫仍然在我耳中回响
"I still hear their screams.
这份负罪感太深
The guilt can be so much,
让我想到了你
which makes me think of you.
你一定也深感负罪感吧
You must be feeling guilt, too.
毕竟 如果你没有把钥匙忘在点火开关上
After all, had you not left your keys in the ignition...
太多"如果"了
So many "Ifs."
如果我没有出去散步
If I had not been out walking,
缓解那晚失眠的痛苦"
suffering from the insomnia that night."
如果你没有忘记锁车
Had you not left the car unlocked,
也许这些就都不会发生
perhaps none of this would have happened.
也许这些无辜的人就都还活着
Perhaps those innocent people would still be alive.
我希望你知道
I want you to know,
我能感受到你的痛苦 特里劳妮女士
I feel your anguish, Mrs. Trelawney.
装成同情人的混♥蛋♥ 是吧
Compassionate little fuck, isn't he?
"毕竟 只有我们能理解彼此
"After all, we only have each other."
那些无辜的人本应该还活得好好的
Those innocent people would still be alive,
却因我们两人而死"
but for the two of us.
友好先生冰激凌
虽然看起来很疯狂...
Crazy as it may seem...
我活着全靠你"
you are the only person keeping me alive.
真的刺♥激♥到她了
Really working her.
"因为你是唯一能明白
"Because you're the only one who can understand
身处地狱的感受的人
what it is like to be in hell.
真诚的梅赛德斯先生"
Sincerely, Mr. Mercedes."
试用 你开玩笑呢吧
Probation? You got to be kidding me.
我们没有试用这个规矩
We don't have a probation policy.
要给大脑加把劲吗
不是 他是用威胁的语气说的
No. He meant it like a warning,
暗示我可能会被开除
like I could have got fired.
布雷迪 是我们在维持这地方
Brady, we run this place.
上门维修都是我们在做
We make all the service calls.
店里的顾客也是我们接待
We work the floor.
罗比对电脑一窍不通
Robi doesn't know shit about computers.
他只会颐指气使 以显示他有老板的权威
He just likes to boss us around and hold dominion and shit.
你怎么了
What's going on?
只是有点偏头痛 压力引发的
Um, just a migraine, stress thing.
-一会儿就好了 -是罗比引发的压力吧
- I'll be fine. - Yep, stress caused by Robi.
我们应该报告给职业安全与健康管理局
We should report him to OSHA.
你猜怎么着
Hey, I'll tell you what.
他总想让我们展现积极性什么的
He's always wanting us to show initiative and shit.
我们应该告诉他 趁他去吃午饭的时候
We should tell him that while he was away at lunch,
我们成立了人力资源部
we started a human resources department
还把他告上去了
and reported his fucking ass.
怎么回事 收银台没人管吗
What the fuck? Who's working the register?
你没看见吗 我留了张纸条
What, you didn't see? I left a note --
写着"请自便"
please help yourself.
保利和泰尔斯在那里 怎么了
What? Paulie's out there. So is Tayles.
不 他们都是白♥痴♥ 不行
No, no. They're retards. No.
我不想让他们在无人看管的状态下负责收银台
I don't want them working the register unattended, so.
我在午休
Yeah. Well, I'm on my break.
-你没在午休 -我马上就好
- You're not. - I'll just be one minute.
他迟了一会儿 因为他刚才犯了偏头痛
He was delayed because of a migraine
那很明显是因为你骂他
brought on by your abuse,
我们新成立的人力资源部正在
which is currently under investigation
调查这件事
by our new HR wing.
什么
What?
你这套"快乐使者"的穿戴又是怎么回事
And what's with the "Man From Glad" getup?
你工作时间卖♥♥冰棒这件事 我是怎么说的
What did I say about you selling Popsicles during business hours?
我当时在午休 那是私人时间
I was on break, so personal time.
你是毒贩子不成吗 布雷迪
What are you, a drug dealer, Brady?
闭嘴
Shut up.
你跟我说什么
What did you say to me?
我不是毒贩子
I'm not a drug dealer.
你在午休时间卖♥♥冰棒给谁
Well, who you selling ice cream to at lunchtime?
我承办了个学校的生日派对
I did a birthday party at a school.
我不是毒贩子
I don't sell drugs, you --
我真是受够你俩了
I have had it with you two.
操
Fuck.
你真的没事吗
You really okay?
嗯 只是偏头痛
Yeah. It's just a migraine, so.
回家吧
Go home.
你可以请一天病假的
You're allowed to have a sick day.
回家就好
Just...go home.
我来应付罗比
I'll deal with Robi.
谢谢你
Thank you.
他的每一句话都旨在给她加压
With each one, he keeps upping the emotional voltage.
他一直在说自己的负罪感
He keeps talking about his guilt,
但他其实是在...
but he's really trying to...
激发她的负罪感
Uncork hers.
没错
Right.
这封信倒是也有点好处
Well, I mean, the good thing about it is
这就是我们所说的"确凿的证据"
that this is what we call "Hard evidence."
这就是警方想要找到的证据
This is just the kind of thing the police are looking for.
我能看出来对方在不在乎
I have a pretty good nose for indifference,
我保证 警方一点也不在乎
and I promise you, the police don't give a shit.
它最终只会变成陈年文件
This is going to end up at the bottom
堆在那里积灰
of a -- of a dusty file.
我要是不上报这封信
If I don't go forward with this,
我就是私藏物证
I'm withholding evidence,
那可是重罪
which is a felony offense.
我会失去投票权的
I'd never get to vote for President again.
好吧
Okay.
我自己做了一些调查
Well, I have done some research,
私♥家♥侦♥探♥大概每周能赚
and it seems that P.I.s make around...
五千美元
$5,000 a week.
我现在就要写一张个人支票
And I'm prepared to write a personal check right now,
正式确立我们的雇佣关系
make it completely official.
我们之间的所有交流都将被视为
Any communication or conversations we have
工作成果
will be deemed work product.
好 帕特森女士 在我兑现支票前
Okay. Ms. Patterson, before I cash your check,
我要先给警方看一下这封信
I'm telling you I'm taking this to the police.
我们看看会怎么样 好吗
Then we'll see what happens next, okay?
好
Okay.
看来消息传得很快嘛 谁告诉你的
Well, I guess news travels fast. Who told you?
告诉我什么了 我什么都没听说
Told me what? I haven't heard shit.
你是认真的吗
You serious?
比尔 我们抓到他了
Bill, we caught him.
抓到谁了
Caught who?
天哪 你还真没听说
Oh, my God. You really didn't hear.
唐尼·戴维斯
剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表