剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表
And once you get that, all of your crotch shots
就会变成公有的了
are going to be out on public domain,
所以最好自己当心点
so might want to watch yourself
不然就要被大家肆意偷♥窥♥了
before people start watching yourself.
你这是在瞎扯
You're making this shit up.
我没有
I'm not.
你真的认为他进过你家了吗
So you really think he was in your house?
因为你看 并无冒犯
Because, look, no offense,
但你并不是一直都能看得清楚
but you don't always see straight,
特别是你在喝酒的时候
especially when you're drinking.
那个人进过我家
The man was in my house.
晚会现场当晚
So, on the night of the gala,
到时候会有几百人
there's gonna be hundreds of people,
他们会走进来
and then they're gonna walk in,
当他们走进来第一眼看到的就是
and the first thing they're gonna see when they walk in
卓越数码城的展位
is the Supreme Electronix booth right there.
你知道这是什么地方吗 布雷迪
You know what this is, Brady?
这里就是机遇之地
This --this is the land of opportunity.
好吧 为什么
Okay. Why?
因为等到这个艺术中心开业了
Because when this art center opens,
这整个镇总算能迎来转机了
this whole town is finally gonna turn a corner.
然后呢
And?
然后就会有更多卓越数码城的商店
And there will be more Supreme Electronix stores,
然后那些店就会需要经理
and those stores will need managers.
但除非我找到人顶替我店长的位置
But I can't move up to D.M. unless I find somebody
我才能升为部门经理
to take my place as store manager.
公♥司♥的人下周要来
Corporate's coming in next week,
他们想要见一下候选人
and they want to meet a candidate.
就是你 布雷迪
It's you, Brady.
我
Me?
我们的确有过一些矛盾
It's true, you know, we've had our issues.
我认为你...是有点奇怪
I think you're a -- a little strange,
但你也确实有些本事
but you also have skills.
你想要让公♥司♥的人见我
You want corporate to meet with me?
因为明摆着的原因 我不能选卢
I can't take Lou for obvious reasons.
疯狂这一点 我们能暂时隐瞒一下
And crazy, we can hide for a minute,
但她这个人...
but, uh, what she is?
顾客们喜欢你
Customers love you.
你是我们这儿最好的技师
You're our best technician.
我想问的是 你愿不愿意担任店长
My question, are you up for this?
让我理理清楚
Let me understand.
你想让我接任那家店
You want me to take over the store.
极有可能就是那样
It's very possible.
有这么一句话
There's an expression.
时机一到好运自来[时日之尽人命归天]
At some point, a person's number comes up.
你知道什么意思吗
Do you know what that means?
人终有一死
That they die.
不 我说的不是那个数字
No. I'm not talking about that number.
我说的是机会数
I'm talking about the opportunity number.
这不一样 不是每个人都有这样的机会
It's different. Not everybody gets one,
不是每个有机会的人在它到来时都做足准备
and not everybody who does is ready for it when it happens.
关键就是做好准备
The key is to be prepared.
你的机遇就要来了 布雷迪
So, your opportunity number is about to come up, Brady.
你准备好了吗
Are you ready?
机遇难道不是...比如说会先敲敲门
Doesn't opportunity, like, knock first?
事先提醒你一下
You know? Give you a little warning?
我在向你提供
I am offering you
通向美好未来的钥匙 而你跟我抬杠
the key to your future, and you wisecrack?
这让我觉得你没有准备好
It tells me you're not ready.
我准备好了
Oh, I am.
我只是没想到你会这样友善
I just wasn't expecting you to be nice to me.
友善
Nice?
我远远不止友善
I'm more than nice.
我是至今为止发生在你身上最好的事了
I am the best thing that's ever happened to you
就因为我并不友善
precisely because I'm not nice.
"友善"
"Nice."
鲍比·奈特和伍迪·海因斯[知名橄榄球教练]
Bobby Knight, Woody Hayes,
他们可不是靠对人友善而拿到冠军的
they didn't win championships by being nice.
他们靠的是磨练队员的韧性 塑造性格
They did it by building toughness, character.
我重复一次我的问题
I'm gonna repeat my question.
你准备好抓住这次机会了吗 布雷迪
Are you ready for this opportunity, Brady?
你猜怎么着
You know what?
我觉得我准备好了
I think I am.
我们回店里去吧
Let's go back to the store.
这些入室案具体是在哪发生的
Where exactly did these break-ins take place?
到处都有 从下城区到糖丘
All over. Lowtown to Sugar Heights.
还有市中心持续了几个月的那几起呢
And the months leading up to City Center?
县警局
调查报告
也非常奇怪
Really strange, too.
不是真正的抢劫
Weren't really robberies.
曼森管那叫什么来着 就是他闯进别人家
What is it Manson called it when he broke into houses,
挪动一些东西 就为了证明他能接近你
moved shit around just to prove he could get to you?
让人毛骨悚然地接近
Creepy crawling.
没错 让人毛骨悚然地接近
That's it. Creepy crawling.
这人下手的对象是车
What this guy was doing was cars --
让里程表增加 改变停车位
run up the odometers, changing parking spots,
调换电台 拿走一些私人物品
radio stations, taking little personal items.
人是很奇怪的
People are strange.
他们逮捕什么人了吗
They make any arrests?
没有 就审了常见的那些人 怪胎
No, just questioning the usual collection of weirdos,
流浪汉 瘾君子之类的
street people, and drug addicts.
都在里面了
It's all in there.
你觉得去你家那个令人毛骨悚然的是梅赛德斯杀手
So you think your creepy crawler is the Mercedes Killer?
我可没那么说
I didn't say that.
不用明说
You didn't need to.
有人想整我
Somebody's trying to fuck with me.
这个话题就先到这儿吧
Let's leave it at that.
我查查 看能不能查出其他什么
Let me dig around. See if I can come up with anything else.
我很感激 远超你的想象
I appreciate it more than you know.
你觉得最有可能的是什么
What's your best take here?
梅赛德斯先生准备再来一次吗
Mr. Mercedes gearing up for another run?
也许只是针对我的
Maybe just with me.
老鼠药
宝贝儿子 你回来了
Honey boy. You're home.
对
Yeah. Yeah, yeah.
对 我们公♥司♥有个烧烤会
Uh, yeah, we got a barbecue thing at work.
我忘了 所以我得做几个汉堡肉饼
I forgot, so I'm baking a few hamburger patties.
要我帮你做吗
Want me to do it for you?
不用 谢谢 马上就好了
Oh, I'm good. Thanks. Almost done.
对 又有老鼠了
Oh, yeah. The rats are back.
我又要布几个陷阱了
I was going to lay some traps again.
总是这么忙
Always so busy.
工作 项目 烧烤会
Work, projects, barbecues,
除害虫 卖♥♥冰激凌
pest control, selling ice cream.
感觉我们都没时间一起待着了
Feels like we never get to spend much time together anymore.
是啊
Yeah.
你知道我觉得是为什么吗
You know why I think that is?
你为什么总是这么忙
Why you're running around so busy all the time?
为什么
Why?
因为这是鼠类竞争[指竞争激烈]
Because it's a rat race.
老鼠的竞争 听懂了吗
A rat race. Get it?
很好笑
Funny.
我可能会升职
So I, um, I may be getting a promotion.
升职
Promotion?
对 我明天会跟公♥司♥代表见面
Yeah. I have an interview with corporate tomorrow.
可能没什么 但也可能是大事
Might be nothing, but it could be big.
可能会让我成为商店的经理
It could lead to me becoming manager of the store.
布雷迪 这真是太好了
Brady, that's fantastic.
是啊
Yeah.
你工作那么努力 我的宝贝儿子
You work so hard, my honey boy.
你需要度个假
You need a vacation.
剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表