剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表
我要称赞您
I'd like to commend you for --
您31年的出色工作
commend you for 31 years of splendid service,
其中27年您都是受勋侦探
27 of them as a decorated detective.
我在电视上看到了您的退休典礼
I saw one of the retirement ceremonies
就在第二公共频道
on Channel 2 -- Public Access.
您那时候多自豪呀
You looked so proud.
也比现在瘦
Thinner.
您有点发福了
You've put on a few.
但您一定还是很自豪
You must still be proud.
您破的案子肯定有几百个了
I bet you broke hundreds of cases.
其中有不少都备受瞩目
Many of them high-profile.
告诉我 侦探先生
Tell me, detective.
所有坏人都被您绳之以法了吗
Did you catch all the bad guys?
我们都知道答案 对吧
We know the answer to that, don't we?
我们还躺在坟墓里 凶杀案悬而未决
Some of us still lie in our graves, our murders unavenged.
你承诺过要抓住他的
You made a promise, you said you'd get him.
但你没抓住他
But you didn't get him.
他还逍遥法外呢
He's still out there.
你♥他♥妈♥失败了
You fucking failed.
每个人的想法不同
Everyone's got an opinion.
但我觉得被谋杀的人特别不宽容
And I find the murdered to be especially unforgiving.
你在退休典礼上受勋的时候
Were any of us on your mind
你想到我们了吗
when they gave you that plaque at the retirement party?
有人提到过我吗
Did any of them mention me?
或是我的孩子
Or my little baby?
我刚来到世上就死了
I barely got to live at all.
两个月
Two months.
你♥他♥妈♥倒是受勋获奖
You got a cocksucking plaque.
我却被压烂了
I got squished.
孩子算是意外
A baby, I must say, that was a bonus.
母亲也是
And the mom.
在睡袋里被压成了草莓果酱
Strawberry jam in a sleeping bag.
你知道我那天晚上戴了安全套吗
Did you know I was actually wearing a condom that night?
太令人兴奋了
So much excitement.
我怕自己会不由自主射♥精♥
I was afraid I might spontaneously ejaculate!
好好看着我 哥们 我要来抓你了
Take a good look at me, buddy. I'm coming for you.
我要来了
I'm coming.
你猜怎么着
Hey, guess what?
我也要来抓你了
I'm coming, too.
回见 哥们
Talk later, buddy.
顺便问候弗雷德
My love to Fred.
无邮件
巴里·布朗
药房♥
滚石杂♥志♥
室内用品店
杰克·史密斯
俄亥俄之星
皮特·狄克逊
杰罗姆
Jerome.
杰罗姆
Jerome!
-靠 -关掉
- Shit! - Turn it off!
这才早上六点半
It's 6:30 in the morning.
是啊 隔壁那个疯婆子给我打电♥话♥
Yeah, that crazy-ass lady next door called me
说要是我今天不把你家草坪修剪一下...
and said if I don't mow your lawn today...
反正早晚也要剪的 老大
Look, it's now or never, boss.
你是不是很会用电脑
You any good at computers?
当然 你知道的
Yeah. You know I am.
那就快进屋
Get your ass in here, then.
就那么消失了
It just disappeared?
嗯 我看了一遍
Yeah. I played it once.
想再看一遍 没了 竟然不见了
Went to play it again. Gone. Whole thing vanished.
你不会是不小心删了吧
And you didn't accidentally trash it?
我什么都没干
I did nothing.
文件有可能自动消失吗
Is it possible for a file to just disappear on its own?
有可能 但那可是
I mean, yes, but you'd be talking
高端的软件什么的
some very high-end software and shit.
-文件内容是什么 -那不重要
- What was on the file? - It's not important.
不重要的话 你怎么气成这样
If it ain't important, then why are you so out of joint?
虽然你本身就这样
Aside that being your normal personality.
你想要挨巴掌吗[你想要海♥洛♥因♥吗]
You want me to smack you?
要是你发现了房♥主的海♥洛♥因♥就太好了 我需要钱
If you got homeowner's, yeah. Shit, I could use the money.
告诉我 文件到底能不能自行撤回
Just tell me...can the video be retrieved, or not?
我不知道
I mean, I dunno.
有可能可以
Maybe.
你没法完全删掉一个文件
You can never really delete anything completely.
它只是不显示出来
It's just not on the surface, though.
好吧
Okay.
听着 我还需要点时间
Look, I'm gonna need more time.
干这事的人有两把刷子
Whoever did this knows his shit.
♪I don't wanna make a buck no more♪
♪I don't wanna be a bum no more♪
♪I don't want your spit, I don't want your hate♪
♪I need more than...♪
来自香取队的凯莉和肖恩
Carrie and Shane from Katori team were in third position
在今天的比赛开始前位列第三
before starting today's challenge.
他们在吊桥项目中表现卓越
They made great time over the suspension bridge,
使他们一举超过拉扎和希鲁的队伍
which has pushed them ahead of both the Raza and Hilu teams.
他们在丛林挑战中还能站稳优势
Will they be able to hold their lead through the jungle...
率先到达河流处宣告胜利吗
and get to the river to claim victory?
-我买♥♥了午饭 -好的
- I brought lunch. - Alright.
看 我在看《奔跑吧原始人》
Hey, look, I'm watching "Primitive."
一起来 挺好看的
Come join, it's a goodie.
想看来着 但我要干活 然后再回去
I would, but I've got to do work and then head back.
你要做什么大项目吗
Oh, what's this big project you got going?
一种新的路由器
Uh, new kind of router.
来嘛 来嘛 过来陪我坐
Come on, come on, sit with me.
来吧 宝贝 就陪我坐一会 行吗
Come on, honey, sit with me for just a second, could you, baby?
来吧 就一小会
Come on. Just a sec.
我有点担心你的黑眼圈
I'm concerned about these circles under your eyes, okay?
我觉得你对这些工作
I think you're working too hard
有些过于上心了
with all these different jobs you got going.
如果我想去上大学
Well, if I wanna go to college,
就得自己挣钱交学费 对吗
I've gotta earn money to pay for it, right?
我的孩子 大学生
My baby, the college boy.
但也不能只工作不玩 亲爱的
But it can't be all work and no play, honey.
年轻人得有点社交生活的
Young person has to have some kind of social life.
我有朋友
I've got friends.
谁
Who?
那个女同吗
The lesbian?
还是那个只会损你的老板
Or that boss who's nothing but mean to you, huh?
他们都挺好的
They're okay.
我就想说
You need a little fun in your life,
你得给你的生活找点乐子
that's all I'm saying, okay?
你为什么一直没有女朋友
Hey, why is it you never had a girlfriend?
我就是想不明白
I just don't understand this.
我是说
I mean...
亲爱的 听着 我不是在挑你的刺
Look, I'm not find-- finding fault with you, honey, no.
其实正好相反
In fact, just the opposite.
你很聪明 很机灵
You're smart. You're resourceful.
而且又好看
And you're good-looking.
你知道你有多好看吗
Do you know how good-looking you are?
我觉得女孩子看到都合不拢腿
I would think the girls would drip off you.
不
No.
我得去工作了 那么...
I got to do work, so...
不 等等
No, wait, wait.
亲亲妈妈
Give Mommy a little kiss.
行吗 先给我个吻
Can you do that? Give me a little kiss first.
我可爱的孩子
My honey boy.
不不不
Uh, no, no, no.
工作 工作 工作
Work, work, work, work, work, work,
工作 工作 工作
work, work, work, work, work, work, work, work, work, work.
亲亲妈妈
Give Mommy a little kiss.
热狗铺
你快无聊死了 对吗
It's killing you, isn't it?
老实说 我不是很怀念过去
Truth be told, I don't really miss it too much.
行吧
剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表