剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表
What are you, a civilian? This shit takes time.
我说了 在毒素检测结果出来之前
As I was saying, prior to tox work,
他暂时怀疑是中毒
he suspects poison.
和她紧闭的下巴有关 他说
Something to do with the clench of the jaw, he said.
他在录像中说得像是突然发怒了
Well... he sold it in the video like he snapped.
人不会突然发怒 之后却花时间下毒
You don't snap and then take the time to poison someone.
没错 还有一件不寻常的事
Yeah. One more curio.
男性确实在后脑勺有钝挫伤
The male did have blunt trauma to the back of the head,
是致命伤
but that's where a beam landed in the fire,
所以可能是因为那个
so it could be that.
你过来吗
You coming by?
这就来
I'll be in.
这是你的 放到袋子里了
There you go. And, um... just in the bag?
谢谢
Yeah, thanks.
-感谢您光临卓越 -谢谢你
- Thank you for shopping Supreme. - Thank you.
这里是安东尼·弗罗比舍的语♥音♥信箱
Hi. You've reached the voicemail of Anthony Frobisher.
请留言
Please leave a message.
还是乔什 你已经迟到两小时了
It's Josh... again. You're two hours late!
你最好能说个令人信服的理由
Hope you have a hell of a reason.
谢天谢地你来了
Oh, thank Christ you're here.
罗比呢
Where's Robi?
我不知道 你能看着前面吗
I don't know. Can you watch the front?
-没问题 -我得出去一趟
- No problem. - I've got to run an errand.
罗比
Robi!
安全
We're clear.
乔什
Josh.
有看到什么不对劲的东西吗
See anything out of the ordinary?
我只来过一次
I've only been here once.
没有 我看不出来
No, not that I can tell.
我们封上门 让法医鉴定小组过来
Let's sticker the door and get a forensic crew over.
不会影响
Can't hurt.
以前这里有块地毯
There was a rug here.
三天前还在的
It was here three days ago.
我车里有鲁米诺试剂
I got one in the car.
找到什么了
What do you got?
找到了犯罪现场
Fuckin' crime scene is what we got.
弗罗比舍有1米8 1米85吗
Frobisher is 6-foot, 6'1"?
差不多有
That sounds right.
布雷迪多高
How tall is Brady?
矮一些 可能1米72 1米75
Shorter... maybe 5'8 ", 5'9".
克里斯 我是皮特
Hey, Chris, it's Pete.
你在停尸房♥还是办公室
You in the morgue or at your desk?
太好了
Great.
我想知道榆木街一名男性尸体的身高
I need a height on the male corpse from Elm Street.
是的
Yeah.
了解 谢了
Got it. Thanks.
布雷迪·哈茨菲尔德床上的尸体有1米86
Corpse in Brady Hartsfield's bed was 6 feet, 1 1/2 inches.
而且在爆♥炸♥那晚过后
And noone's seen Brady Hartsfield's co-worker
没人见到过布雷迪·哈茨菲尔德的同事
since the night of the explosion.
我知道这很疯狂 但是
I know it's crazy, but, uh...
但也不是不可能的 操
But it's not impossible, either. Fuck.
我觉得他还活着
I'd say he's alive.
他会一直躲在暗处直到他能再出来犯案
He's staying under until he can make another statement,
会比上次规模更大
bigger than the last one.
你觉得会是晚会吗
You think the gala?
半个镇子的人都会参加
Half the town will be there.
另一半的人会去玫瑰园的招聘之夜
The other half will be at career night at the Roseland.
上一次 他对求职者下了手
Last time, he did go after job seekers.
保护埃德蒙德·米尔斯更容易
Edmund Mills is easier to secure.
玫瑰园有300个房♥间 还有个会展中心
The Roseland has 300 rooms, an attached convention center,
除去入口 还有街道 车♥库♥
entrances off that, the street, the garages...
轮渡
River ferry.
如果我是他 我会找个
If I'm him and I'm looking for a target
把握最大的目标 那就是玫瑰园
with the highest possibility of success, it's the Roseland.
-同意 -该死 该死 该死
- Agreed. - Shit, shit, shit.
你们两个回局里
You two get back to the station.
我需要你的电脑
I want your laptop.
看我们的人能否从他发给你的信息中找到
See if there's anything our guys can find in what he sent you,
任何关于他的目的的蛛丝马迹
anything that might tip his hand.
我去拿来
I'll go get it.
我和市长谈谈 看他想怎么处理
I'll talk to the mayor, see how he wants to proceed.
有确凿证据能证明吗
Is there any tangible proof of this?
没有 但如果他还活着 玫瑰园的
No, but if he's alive, the career night at the Roseland
招聘之夜就会成为他袭击的目标
would make for an obvious target.
晚会是另一个
The gala would be the other.
人们已经开始在晚会排队了
People are already lined up at the gala.
要是有确切消息说有威胁
If I had one specific threat,
有正当理由 我立即宣布取消
anything to justify canceling it, I would.
你不能仅凭臆测就取消晚会 布鲁克
You can't shut it down on conjecture, Brooke.
还有玫瑰园怎么办
And what about the Roseland?
难道我要把三百位嘉宾赶到路边吗
Am I supposed to kick 300 guests to the curb?
有谁已经入场了
Who's already through the gates?
演员 小摊贩
Performers, vendors,
一些贵宾 有特殊需求的人
some V.I.Ps, people with special needs.
我会派一队人去玫瑰园
I'm gonna send a detachment to the Roseland
派一支小队去晚会
and a small detail to the gala.
那样的话两边人手都不够
We're gonna be thin in both places.
我可以加强私人安保
I can beef up private security.
我们需要能获得的一切帮助
Need all the help we can get.
这是哈茨菲尔德的照片 多印几份 发出去
Here's a picture of Hartsfield. Make copies, pass it out.
喂
Hello?
浩克妮说先别管电脑了
Hockney said forget about the computer right now
赶紧来玫瑰园
and get over to the Roseland.
她需要有好眼力的人协助安保人员
She needs good eyes helping with the security detail,
你已经见过布雷迪本人了
and you've seen Brady in the flesh.
不疏散吗
They're not gonna evacuate?
疏散理由呢
Yeah, based on what?
那晚会呢
How about the gala?
总部赌的是玫瑰园
H.Q.'s betting on Roseland.
好吧 我这就去
Yeah, all right. Uh, I'm heading over.
告诉他们我马上到
Just let them know I'm coming, will you?
好 回聊
Yeah, talk soon.
什么是和平
What is peace?
你我对和平的定义相同吗
Is what you call peace the same peace as it is to me?
不 和平于我 就像是我被拴在
Nah. Peace to me feels like I'm chained
魔鬼的皮带上
on a leash by the Devil himself,
他就站在那儿嘲笑我
who's standing there laughing at me
因为只要我不懂自己
because, you see, as long as I don't know me,
他就赢了 我永远都不会自♥由♥
he's winning, and I'll never be free.
为什么你是罗密欧
Wherefore art thou, Romeo?
否认你的父亲 抛弃你的姓名吧
Deny thy father and refuse thy name,
也许你不愿意这样做 那么只要你宣誓做我的爱人
or, if thou wilt not, be but sworn my love,
我也不愿再姓凯普莱特了
and I'll no longer be a Capulet.
别对我妄下评论 别赶我走
Don't judge me, don't cast me out!
听我说 给我指路
Hear me out! Show... me out.
指引我走出虚无
Show me out of this void.
扯淡
Bullshit.
我可不去招聘之夜
Not going after any career night.
埃德蒙德·米尔斯艺术中心
来 这边
Here! Over here.
向主扬声欢呼
《旧约诗篇》
-我是杰罗姆 请留言 -操
- This is Jerome, leave a message. - Shit.
杰罗姆 快给我回电♥话♥
Jerome, call me immediately.
你和你家人都快离开埃德蒙德·米尔斯
And get you and your family out of Edmund Mills!
快
Now!
我是霍利 请留言
This is Holly, get me and leave me a message, please.
操
Fuck it.
霍利 我是比尔 听到这条就给我回电♥话♥
Holly, this is Bill. Call me as soon as you get this, will you?
我觉得他要杀我爱的人
I think he's gonna go after people I care about.
你要是在埃德蒙德·米尔斯
If you're at Edmund Mills,
赶紧离开
will you please leave, as soon as you can?
剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表