剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表
我不知道 我没
I don't -- I don't know. I didn't...
有那么一瞬我瞥见了他的脑后勺
I saw, like, the back of his head for a split second.
长发短发 体格如何
Long hair? Short hair? Like, what build?
我不知道 我没看见他的
I don't know. I barely got a glance at his --
好吧 好好想想 车的型号♥
All right. Well, come up -- the make of the car.
什么型号♥ 你什么意思
What make? What do you mean --
就是那破车是什么车
Yeah, what make of the fucking car?
我不知道 是一辆
I don't -- I don't know. It's a...
-车牌号♥呢 -一辆老式
- License plate? - ...like, an old,
-破烂的本♥田♥思域 -你记下车牌号♥了吗
- beat-up Civic. - Did you got a license plate?
没有车牌
No license plate.
该死
Oh, fuck it!
你在外面干什么
What are you doing out here?
我在干什么 你什么意思
What do you mean what am I doing?
我看起来是在干什么
What's it look like I'm doing?
我在喝威士忌 踱来踱去
I'm drinking a whiskey, pacing up and down.
思考着做一个完蛋的人
Reflecting on being a total fuck-up
因为完蛋的人就是这样的
because that's what fuck-ups do.
怎么了
Okay, like, what happened?
没什么 我思考的是状态
Nothing happened. It's a status reflection.
完蛋是一种状态 也是一个动词
Fuck-up is a status, as well as a verb.
我应该考虑过你会上哈佛 你知道的
I would've thought you going to Harvard, you'd have known that.
我知道你现在很生气
Okay, I can see you're in one of your moods right now.
说得对 我是很生气 照我说的做
Fuck right, I'm in a mood. Now, do what I told you,
滚开 明白吗
and fuck the way off, will you?
滚开 我让你滚
Beat it! I told you!
滚开
Fuck off.
杰罗姆
Jerome.
谢谢你 但离我家远点
Thank you for this, but stay the fuck away from my house.
-我是认真的 -好 我听见了
- I mean it. - Yeah, I heard you.
要是你听见了 那就快滚
Well, if you heard me, do what you're fucking told!
离我远点
Stay the fuck away from me!
好了
All right. That's it.
黛比的蓝伞下
你可算来了 就算是你吧
There you are...sort of.
你脸色有点苍白
You're looking a bit pale.
我不知道你竟然还醒着
I didn't know if you'd be awake.
我不知道你竟然还感兴趣
I didn't know you were still interested.
我一直醒着
I'm always awake.
问心有愧
Guilty conscience.
职业风险
Occupational hazard.
你越来越大意了
Getting sloppy, I see.
怎么大意了 肥佬
How am I sloppy, flabby?
你今天早上闯进我家
You broke into my house this morning
用苹果留下了面包屑一样
and left your little breadcrumb trail there
容易被人发现的踪迹
in the form of apples.
看在老天爷的份上
I mean, for fuck's sake.
我觉得你就是想被人发现
I think you're trying to get caught.
那也不是想让你发现
Well, it won't be by you.
不是吗
No?
说实话 我本来希望你能更厉害的
Truth be told, I'd hoped you'd be better at this.
我尽量不让你失望
Well, I try not to disappoint.
他们管这个时间叫自杀时刻 是吧
They call this the suicide hour, don't they?
我听说过
I've heard that.
现在有什么不好的念头吗 警探
Having bad thoughts, Detective?
这就是你的计划 对吧
That's the plan, isn't it?
我应该像奥莉维亚·特里劳妮一样自杀
I'm supposed to kill myself like Olivia Trelawney.
拜托 现在这大半夜的
Come on. It's the middle of the night.
我们这次还是说实话吧
Let's just tell the truth for once.
我们继续互相纠缠
We'll go back to haunting each other after.
你好像很不安 我们聊聊你的不安吧
You seem on edge. Let's talk about it.
这样你就能把我逼到崩溃了
So you can drive me over the edge.
人们需要交谈
Well, people need to talk.
你女儿没接电♥话♥吗
Did, um -- did you daughter not pick up?
小艾莉·霍奇斯
Little Allie Hodges.
等等 我错了
Oh, wait. My bad.
她不再姓霍奇斯了
She doesn't use Hodges anymore.
艾莉·香农 用妈妈的娘家姓
Allie Shannon. Back to mom's maiden name.
肯定很伤心吧
That must be hurtful.
我爱网络
I love the Internet.
现在的地址是霍普镇戒毒诊所
Current address -- Hope Town Rehab Clinic,
好像是橡木瀑布 11号♥房♥间
Oak Falls, room 11, I believe.
这个在网上写了吗
Is that online?
想象一下 你女儿 像你一样是个醉鬼
Imagine -- your daughter, a drunk just like you.
老话怎么说来着
What's the saying?
有其父必有其女[原话asshole→tree]
The acorn doesn't fall far from the asshole.
你就这点本事
That all you got?
拿起枪 警探
Pick up the gun, Detective.
你真觉得自己那么厉害吗
Do you really think you're that good?
真觉得你能让我吞枪自杀
That you could make me eat my gun?
我只是尽我最大所能而已
I'm just giving it the ol' college try, man.
你都没上过大学
You never went to fucking college.
说得像你特别了解我一样
Sounds like you know me really well.
是啊 我够了解你了
Oh, yeah. I know enough.
也许上学的时候
Probably didn't have any friends
一个朋友都没有 是不是 不是吗
at school growing up, did you not? No?
错过了高中毕业舞会 也许从未吻过女生
Missed your high school prom. Probably never kissed a girl.
我敢说 你从没约过会
I bet you never even had a date.
我们是在看陈词滥调手册吗
Are we consulting the cliché handbook now?
也许是性♥虐♥待的受害者
Probably a victim of sexual abuse.
你第一次上了谁
Who was your first fuck,
妈妈 爸爸 还是神职人员
Mommy, Daddy, or the clergy?
你们都喜欢觉得自己很特别 是特殊的存在
You all like to think that you're different, something special.
到头来
It turns out,
你们都是一样的 令人失望
you're all the fucking same -- disappointing.
你屁都不懂
You don't know shit.
回应得漂亮
Nice comeback.
是妈妈吗
Was it Mommy?
现在还是妈妈
Is it still Mommy?
也许选陈词滥调手册正选对了呢
Maybe the ol' cliché handbook was a good call.
拿起枪 警探
Pick up your gun, Detective.
我知道它触手可及 以防突然出现紧急情况
I know you have it handy just in case the urge strikes.
你是说这支
You mean this gun?
警♥察♥统一配备 很顺手
Police issue. Fitting.
要知道
You know...
如果你想让我变得有自杀倾向
if your goal is to make me suicidal,
我得告诉你
I have to tell you,
我从未像现在这么有活力过
I've never felt more alive.
也许是因为我们的特殊关系
Perhaps a tribute to our special relationship.
也许吧
Perhaps.
没事的 这是我最喜欢的地方
It's okay. This is my favorite part.
假如我开枪自杀了
Supposed, then, I did shoot myself.
你会变成什么
What then becomes of you?
我很感动
I'm touched.
感谢关心
I appreciate the concern.
我是担心
Oh, I am concerned.
毕竟 人需要探索
After all, a man needs a quest in life.
我死后
Like, after I'm gone,
你会做什么 除了跟妈妈乱搞
I mean, what would you do, besides Mommy?
闭上你那破嘴
Shut your fucking mouth!
天啊
Jesus balls!
我觉得你真在跟你妈妈上♥床♥
I think -- I think you actually are fucking your mother.
真没想到
Well, I'll be damned.
*我一回家就上我妈*
*I fuck me Ma when I go home*
*男孩总是缠着女孩*
*The boys won't leave the girls alone*
我觉得那胜过开着一辆破旧的本♥田♥思域兜圈
I suppose it beats driving around a banged-up old Civic, though.
你真以为自己接近真♥相♥了
You actually think you're getting close.
有点好笑
It's kind of funny.
是吗
Oh, yeah.
要是不能开怀大笑生活又有什么意义
What's life without a good laugh?
你在录下这一切 准备给警♥察♥吗
剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表