剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表
《梅赛德斯先生》前情提要
Previously on "Mr. Mercedes"...
谢谢你 但离我家远点
Thank you for this, but stay the fuck away from my house.
-我是认真的 -好 我听见了
- I mean it. - Yeah, I heard you.
你毁了你自己 你还毁了我
You fucked yourself, and you fucked me
因为如果他们找不到人替代我
because if they can't replace me,
就没法给我升职
they can't promote me!
是那些声音 杀了奥莉
It was the voices. That killed Ollie.
我很努力想听到说些什么
I tried so hard to hear them,
但奥莉说他们知道我在听
but Ollie said that they knew that I was listening,
就会窃窃私语
and so they'd whisper.
妈妈
Mom?
操
Fuck.
你在给顾客染发的时候把人家烧伤了
You burned a woman doing a dye job
就因为你当时烂醉如泥
because you were shit-faced.
那个女人起诉了 杰米差点丢了店
The woman sued. Jaime almost lost the shop.
但我现在戒酒了
But I'm sober now.
挺好的 黛博
Good for you, Deb.
我想着你可能想喝一杯
I figured you might want a drink.
为什么
Why?
能帮你戒断一些依赖
Wean you off the stuff.
梅赛德斯先生
第一季第七集
《早安俄亥俄》
杰拉德和他的消防车
第二次闯入
B·利兰
他们把她的尸体带去了西尔弗...
They took her body to, um, Silver's...
-殡仪馆 -好
- Funeral Home. - Right.
你知道那里吗
Do you know it?
知道 我邻居以前管理那家殡仪馆
Yeah, my next-door neighbor used to run it.
我想她儿子现在还在管理
Her son still does, I think.
他们会办好的
Well, they'll see you right.
你认不认识承办葬礼聚会的人
Uh, do you know anyone who can cater the after-funeral?
米利根店很不错
Milligan's is pretty good.
那就米利根店吧
Milligan's it is.
是奥莉维亚的
Olivia's.
好
Right.
这是好东西
It's grand stuff.
好极了 谢谢你
Brilliant. Thank you.
很好
That's good.
谢谢
Thanks.
那是好东西
That's great stuff.
共和党和民♥主♥党领导人在白宫...
Republican and Democratic leaders in the White House...
准备要被人喷一脸了
Time to eat some shit.
杰罗姆
Jerome?
杰罗姆
Jerome?
能聊两句吗
A word -- a word, perhaps?
我当时有点混♥蛋♥
I was a bit of a dick.
我本可以把这些事处理得更好
Look, I could've handled things better.
你父亲很担心 我也很担心
Your father was worried. I was worried, okay?
让我说好话是有限度的
There's a limit to the ass I'll kiss.
我不会奉承
I've no gift for puckering.
你当时就是个混♥蛋♥
You were a prick.
你本可以叫我离远点
You could have just asked me to back off,
但你却大发脾气 对我完全不尊重
but you got mean and showed me zero respect.
我要面对的是危险人物 杰罗姆
I'm dealing with a dangerous fella, Jerome.
也不能给别人一种
I need you to steer clear of
你在和我一起调查的印象
even the appearance of working with me.
那就请允许我避开吧
So then, by all means, allow me to steer clear.
抱歉 你还有"但是"要说吗
I'm sorry. There was a "But"?
但是我对电脑一窍不通 这你知道的
But I don't know fuck-all about computers, as you well know,
我需要打开一台有密♥码♥保护的电脑
and I need to get into one that's password-protected.
该死 遇到这种情况的人
Well, shit. Someone in that position
绝对应该重新考虑他们对奉承的看法
should definitely reconsider their puckering stance then.
我不都道过歉了
I fucking apologized.
-不 你没道歉 -我说了我是个混♥蛋♥
- No, you didn't. - I-I said I was an asshole.
不 你说你有点混♥蛋♥
No, you said you were a "Bit of a dick."
我承认我本来能处理得更好的
Well, I admitted that I could have handled it better.
好吧 对不起
All right. I'm sorry.
我不尊重你
I didn't show you respect.
你应该得到尊重 而我没尊重你
You deserved it. I didn't give it to you.
如果可以 我会跪在你脚下
I'd throw meself down in front of your feet,
只不过现在有栅栏挡着
there's only there a fence in the way.
靠 我要是跪了肯定蠢爆了
For fuck's sake, I'd look stupid.
靠 努比亚人 这我可以接受
Shit, Nubian, I can work with that.
是谁的笔记本电脑
So, whose laptop?
奥莉维亚·特里劳妮的
Olivia Trelawney's.
-梅赛德斯的女车主吗 -没错
- Lady who owned the Mercedes? - Yup.
你对她的私生活有多了解
Well, I mean, do you know enough about her personal life
这样好帮我破解密♥码♥呢
to help me crack that password?
我不了解
Ah, I do not.
但我可能认识了解她的人
But I might know someone who does.
把艾达的草坪修整完 一会见
Go ahead. Finish Ida's lawn. I'll see you in a bit.
拜 妈 去上班了
Bye, Mom. Off to work.
祝你过得愉快
Have a great day.
开门
Open the door.
那是我工作的地方 绝对不行
That is my workspace. No fucking way.
就是这个
Here it is.
这是什么
What is it?
如果罗比说你周六可以休息
If Robi said you have Saturday off,
那他根本不知道他在说什么
he has no idea what he's talk--
布雷迪 布雷迪
Brady. Hey, Brady.
你不能去后面
You can't go back there.
为什么
Why?
来 过来
Here. Come here.
地区经理来店里突击检查
The, um, D.M. stopped by for a little surprise visit.
他和罗比在后面
He's back there with Robi.
出什么事了
So, what's up?
哥们 我真的不知道
Dude, I have no fucking idea.
但他们召集整个公♥司♥
But they called a whole company meeting
半个小时后开会
in about half-hour from now.
你周日要上班 你知道的吧
You're working on Sunday. You know that, right?
哎呀呀
Ah, well, well, well.
瞧瞧谁终于肯露面了
Look who finally decided to show up.
五点都还没过呢
It's not even five after.
这个太容易了
He's too easy, this one.
霍利 这是杰罗姆
Holly, this is Jerome.
你不用为他的烂笑话捧场
You don't have to laugh at his jokes.
杰罗姆 这是霍利
Jerome, this is Holly.
很高兴见到你 霍利
It's a pleasure to meet you, Holly.
-坐吧 -好的
- Go ahead. - Okay.
现在
Now...
都交给你了 小子
...it's all you, my man.
该你大显身手了
Time to shine.
我的光芒会闪到让你睁不开眼 哥们
I'll shine so bright you're gonna need Ray-Bans, man.
抱歉 杰罗姆
Excuse me, Jerome?
我想知道你可不可以用左手和我握手
I was just wondering if it would still be a pleasure
来表示你很高兴见到我呢
for you to meet me, but this time with your left hand?
很高兴见到你 霍利
Pleasure to meet you, Holly.
谢谢你
Thank you.
现在 我们一起破解这台电脑
Now, whaddaya say we break into this computer
让老头看看我们的厉害 如何
and show the old man how it's done, yeah?
可以的
I guess.
密♥码♥提示
奥莉维亚没有设置密♥码♥提示
Olivia left the password hint blank.
她可能都不知道有这个选项
Probably didn't even know that was an option.
那我们怎么办
So, what do we do?
朋友 我有这个
Well, this, my friends,
能破解任何密♥码♥
can crack any password there is.
它运用了一个叫字典攻击的软件
It uses a program called "Dictionary,"
它是什么呢 就是你把它插入电脑
and what it is, is you set it into the computer --
等等 这玩意儿合法吗
Hang on. Is -- is this thing legal?
我们现在做的事有一件合法吗
Is anything we're doing here legal?
抱歉 我有个疑问
剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表