剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表
没有 他没有答复
No, no, no. No, he's not responding.
就好像他消失了 在那件事之后
It's, uh, likely he's gone underground after, you know...
你的车和我表姐的爆♥炸♥案
Your car and my cousin exploded.
就在那之后 没错
After that, yeah.
我们需要给他下套 勾引他现身
So, we need to bait him, you know, lure him out.
我们需要的是让你回家
What we need is for you to go home.
你妈知道你在这吗
Does your mother know you're here?
因为如果她知道的话 我马上就要被逮捕了
'Cause if she does, I am soon gonna be arrested.
不 我告诉她我去图书馆了
No, I told her I was going to the library.
我去叫出租车 你得走了
Well, I'm calling a cab. You need to go.
等等 等一下
Wait, wait. Hold on. I...
不 我等不了
No, no, I'm not holding on.
你得走
You need to go.
我去了奥莉维亚的公♥寓♥ 我找到了这个
I went over to Olivia's apartment, and I found this.
她的电脑就是在这儿修的
This is who serviced her computer.
卓越数码城
客户服务
所有有空的员工请至前台
Any available associate to the front desk, please.
你♥他♥妈♥在干什么
What the fuck are you doing?
我在整理
I'm organizing.
不 我需要你去外面
Uh, no, I need you out on the floor.
你在这后面搬东西 天啊
You're back here moving shit? Jesus.
先是迟到
First you come in late.
-我没迟到 -迟到了
- I wasn't late. - Yes, you were.
我来了你应该高兴才对
You should be glad I'm here at all.
我还在生病
I'm still feeling sick.
放屁 你才没有生病
Oh, bullshit. You're not sick,
要么你心理有病
Other than maybe some psycho way.
你是个不服从命令的人
You're recalcitrant's what you are.
这是什么
What the hell is this?
这是索尼超线程环绕声影院系统
That's the Sony HT Surround Sound Theater System.
我都不知道我们库存里还有这个
I didn't even know we had that in stock.
我们没存 这是个特殊订单
We don't. It's a special order.
顾客最终没来 我们得把它收藏起来
Customer never showed, we have to send it to collections.
你准备拿它们怎么办
What are you doing with them?
就是整理一下
Just organizing them.
整理
Organizing.
你要搞什么事吗
Are you up to something?
你准备把它们偷走
You're stealing them.
怎么
What?
你要拿音响干什么
What are you doing with the speakers?
我和乔什谈过如何使用它们
I spoke to Josh about using them,
建一个观影角
setting up a viewing station
这样家长们购物的时候孩子就有东西可以看
so kids can watch shit while their parents shop.
抓住了孩子 就抓住了家长
You get the kids, you get the parents.
和卖♥♥冰激凌一样
Same as selling ice cream.
你现在都跳过我直接和乔什谈了
So you're end-running me to Josh?
你和他现在是好伙伴了吗
You and he best buds now?
有什么问题吗 罗比
What's the problem, Robi?
问题 你就是问题 布雷迪
Problem? Seems to be you, Brady.
如果你还搞不清楚状况的话
In case it's somehow lost on you,
我现在压力很大
I am under a lot of stress here.
我们已经不得不退出晚会
We already had to back out of the gala
因为我们的准备速度不够快
'cause we couldn't pull it together fast enough.
影响到的是我
That's a reflection on me.
现在 公♥司♥想要开旗舰店
Now, corporate's talking about superstores.
我需要我的队伍投入 不能散漫 听到没
I need my team stepping up, not checking out, do you hear me?
你♥他♥妈♥听到没
Do you fucking hear me?!
听到了
I hear you.
三份外出任务
Three out calls.
我希望你一小时内回来
And I expect you back within the hour,
不然可别怪我找人取代你
or so help me God, you will be replaced.
卓越数码城
等一下 牛仔
Hold on, cowboy.
我们的勇士
Our rodeo.
我就是进去看看
I'm just going in to browse.
好的 我能看看吗
Right. Can I see it?
那张名片
Business card?
我猜你们看完之后还想留着
I suppose you want to see it, as well, keep current.
-去你的 -别这样
- Fuck off. - Easy.
我要跟你们一起进去
I'm going in with you.
不行 比尔
No, Bill.
你自己也说过 你需要一切帮助
As you said yourself, you need all the help you can get,
而我更了解这个案子
and I know this case better.
别越线
Don't overstep.
我从来都没越过线
I never overstep.
卓越数码城
别让他们走 艾米丽 别让他们走
Don't let them walk away, Emily. Don't let them walk away.
所以你才做不成生意
That's why you can never make a sale.
你得把他们留在店里
No, you keep them here.
要是有必要的话就用迷♥药♥
Trip them if you have to.
不是真的迷倒他们
I mean, don't actually trip them.
我们不想惹官司 总之别让他们走就是了
We don't want a lawsuit, but just don't let 'em leave.
早上好 欢迎来到卓越数码城
Uh, good morning, welcome to Supreme Electronix.
有什么需要帮忙的吗
How can I help you?
我是迪克逊警探
I'm Detective Dixon.
这是托雷斯警探
This is Detective Torres.
退休警探比尔·霍奇斯
Retired Detective Bill Hodges.
好的
Okay.
我们要问几个跟奥莉维亚·特里劳妮有关的问题
We have some questions about an Olivia Trelawney,
她好像是你们的顾客
who we believe was a customer of yours.
-奥莉维亚·特里劳妮 -对
- Olivia Trelawney? - Yeah.
就是那个梅赛德斯女车主
What, you mean the Mercedes lady?
没错
That's correct.
对 她是我们的顾客
Yeah, she was a customer.
她有没有要求过上门维修服务
Did she ever take, uh, service calls in her home?
还挺频繁
Quite frequently.
她的电脑经常出问题
She, uh, had a lot of issues with her computers.
其实 经常出问题的远不止电脑
Well, uh, she had a lot of issues with everything, actually.
我们总往她那儿跑
We're out there all the time.
说实话 她算是个麻烦
She's a bit of a nuisance, truth be told.
一般上门维修的是谁
Who went out to the house?
每次都是同一位技师吗
Was it the same technician every visit?
对 一直都是布雷迪·哈茨菲尔德
Yeah, it was always Brady Hartsfield.
都有点像他的固定客人了 她总是点名要他
It's kind of his clientele. She always requested him.
上了岁数的女人都是吗
What, older women?
对的
Yes.
哈茨菲尔德先生在吗
Is Mr. Hartsfield here?
他刚出门
Well, you just missed him, actually.
别人打电♥话♥找他 他一小时之内就回来
He went out on a call, but he'll be back within the hour.
应该是这样
Should be.
能把他的联♥系♥方式给我们吗
Would you mind giving us his contact info?
有没有登记他的驾照号♥ 任何证件号♥什么的
You have a driver's license on file, any ID?
我
Well, I --
我不能给你们那类信息
I'm not allowed to give out that information.
我们有急事
This is an urgent matter.
他做了什么
What did he do?
我们想问他几个问题而已
We just want to ask him some questions, that's all.
我有危险吗
Am I in danger?
碍事的话就有
Only of being a dick.
能把我们要的信息告诉我们吗 求你了
Will you give us the information that we asked for, please?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
为什么你会觉得自己有危险 先生
Why would you think you might be in danger, sir?
这么说吧 你们来到店里
Let's just say your being here
就证实了我的一些偏见
confirms a few of my, uh, prejudices.
布雷迪...跟正常人有点不一样
Brady... beats to a different drum.
怎么说
How so?
他有点疯疯癫癫的
Mm, he's just a little off, you know?
跟他妈妈住在一起
Lives with his mother off.
我能问问是关于什么吗
Can I ask what this is about?
-不能 -好吧
- No. - Uh, that's fine.
布雷迪·哈茨菲尔德
Brady Hartsfield,
剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表